In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku (Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
A couple weeks ago I noticed there was a new girl working at NHP so I decided to check her out. I actually didn't realize it but it was her first day. I went in the morning. And I was one of her first customers in the shop.

Anyway... We all know the drill. I walked in. Dude with the backward hat was working at the front. Gave him the money. Sat down. Not busy at all since it's a weekday morning. Eventually we got to a total of four people and we were led to our booths. I think the other girl was Fuu but I've never had her before so I don't know.

The girls came on and danced and were both wearing some slutty looking Christmas outfits which were red and white. Fuu came on first. She's really stunning and tall but she looks a bit expressionless. Next came on Megumi. If anyone has seen her picture they'll know that she definitely has the biggest boobs at NHP. Her dance was pretty sexy too.

She came to my booth and I'm pretty sure I was the second one served. She gave me a kiss and let me touch her boobs. I asked her if she was new here and she said yes and told me she was surprised to see a foreigner. She put one hand on her boobs and one hand inside (yes, inside) her crotch and I fingered her. I was really surprised. Meanwhile she slid on a condom. She had me go down and gave me the flashlight and took her panties off.

Now, those of you who have been to NHP know that most girls don't totally remove their panties but she did. She put her finger inside and moaned which of course got me really hard. I then stood up and she put my dick between her boobs and rubbed it for a good minute. It felt incredible. After she went down on me. The blowjob itself was alright and meanwhile I was touching her pussy (over her underwear). She then stood up and sucked on my nipple. I jokingly asked her if I could do the same to her and she said "Hai" and I sucked her boobs.

After she sucked me off quickly and jerked me until I came.

As always, YMMV. I think since she's very new maybe she doesn't know that most of the girls there don't allow tit fucking, fingering, etc.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
New Hot Point

Date of Encounter:
End of December 2017

Contact Method:
In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku (Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
A couple weeks ago I noticed there was a new girl working at NHP so I decided to check her out. I actually didn't realize it but it was her first day. I went in the morning. And I was one of her first customers in the shop.

Anyway... We all know the drill. I walked in. Dude with the backward hat was working at the front. Gave him the money. Sat down. Not busy at all since it's a weekday morning. Eventually we got to a total of four people and we were led to our booths. I think the other girl was Fuu but I've never had her before so I don't know.

The girls came on and danced and were both wearing some slutty looking Christmas outfits which were red and white. Fuu came on first. She's really stunning and tall but she looks a bit expressionless. Next came on Megumi. If anyone has seen her picture they'll know that she definitely has the biggest boobs at NHP. Her dance was pretty sexy too.

She came to my booth and I'm pretty sure I was the second one served. She gave me a kiss and let me touch her boobs. I asked her if she was new here and she said yes and told me she was surprised to see a foreigner. She put one hand on her boobs and one hand inside (yes, inside) her crotch and I fingered her. I was really surprised. Meanwhile she slid on a condom. She had me go down and gave me the flashlight and took her panties off.

Now, those of you who have been to NHP know that most girls don't totally remove their panties but she did. She put her finger inside and moaned which of course got me really hard. I then stood up and she put my dick between her boobs and rubbed it for a good minute. It felt incredible. After she went down on me. The blowjob itself was alright and meanwhile I was touching her pussy (over her underwear). She then stood up and sucked on my nipple. I jokingly asked her if I could do the same to her and she said "Hai" and I sucked her boobs.

After she sucked me off quickly and jerked me until I came.

As always, YMMV. I think since she's very new maybe she doesn't know that most of the girls there don't allow tit fucking, fingering, etc.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Bro i need some advice it's my 1st tme to try tom I am thinking between NHP or Seafari What do u suggest?

How does the flashlight thing work? When I pay 7200 I never get a flash light. I see an additional 2000 price on the wall in the cubicle and all this other stuff for a lot of money, which I assume is for buying their clothes and taking them home. The english language sheet up front doesn't explain the other stuff.

You're so lucky you got to fingerbang her! I've been back three times to see her but tencho is always like "no ass grabbing, no fun, etc!" so I'm scared of getting kicked out if I try something

How does the flashlight thing work? When I pay 7200 I never get a flash light. I see an additional 2000 price on the wall in the cubicle and all this other stuff for a lot of money, which I assume is for buying their clothes and taking them home. The english language sheet up front doesn't explain the other stuff.

You're so lucky you got to fingerbang her! I've been back three times to see her but tencho is always like "no ass grabbing, no fun, etc!" so I'm scared of getting kicked out if I try something

Really? No finger bang the girl give u the flashlight and let u check her p**** that's it you can't touch it so it's useless

Really? If you pay her 5000 yen just point at the blowjob picture and then the flashlight. I've done it every time and I've gotten it.

Yeah you're not supposed to finger her. It was her first day so maybe she didn't know. As always it's totally YMMV. Some people have claimed that they made out with the girls, fingered them, etc. Generally speaking unless the girl allows it or suggests it it's better not to try anything unless you wanna get kicked out.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review, Alex. I'm a regular there when I'm in town but haven't seen Megumi yet, so it's good to know she provided good service, even if it was Day 1.

How was she in the face and body fat department? That rack indeed looks large from the promo pics, but does it drop to her waist once the bra is off? Someone commented in a Japanese forum that she resembles Tsukasa Wachi....Appreciate if you could add some color.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Thanks for the review, Alex. I'm a regular there when I'm in town but haven't seen Megumi yet, so it's good to know she provided good service, even if it was Day 1.

How was she in the face and body fat department? That rack indeed looks large from the promo pics, but does it drop to her waist once the bra is off? Someone commented in a Japanese forum that she resembles Tsukasa Wachi....Appreciate if you could add some color.

The picture is fairly accurate (more accurate than Erina, I'd say). It doesn't drop to her waist. She's definitely not skinny but I wouldn't say she's that big either.

If you don't mind me asking, which Japanese forum are you referring to?

The picture is fairly accurate (more accurate than Erina, I'd say). It doesn't drop to her waist. She's definitely not skinny but I wouldn't say she's that big either.

If you don't mind me asking, which Japanese forum are you referring to?

Thanks for the clarity. If you search ニューホットポイント bakusai, there are some threads for the popular girls and a general thread for the shop. It's a lot of nonsense, as you might expect for fuzoku forums here, but occasionally a valuable comment can be found.

Just got back from New Hot Point. I pretty much only have free time on Monday mornings and I’ve been waiting for Megumi to come back around as she occasionally works on Mondays.

I haven’t been to New Hot Point for quite some time. The guy behind the counter was different this morning. It wasn’t the guy with the cap who talks a hundred miles an hour. He was much more chilled and couldn’t have cared less if I was a foreigner.

It was unusually quiet this morning. They started the show with only 4 of us there. From what I could tell, 2 of the guys didn’t choose any options and left right after the show.

Megumi did not disappoint at all. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t been there long enough but she’s so much more natural than the others. The way she moves in the show is far less robotic that anyone else. She was followed by Usagi whose service is great but dance routine is as mechanical as they come.

Megumi’s service was nice, too. She has the cutest smile and breasts to die for. Don’t think I’ll be rushing back soon due to the cramped space and the general rushed service. If I do go back, I’ll definitely be choosing Megumi.

Just got back from New Hot Point. I pretty much only have free time on Monday mornings and I’ve been waiting for Megumi to come back around as she occasionally works on Mondays.

I haven’t been to New Hot Point for quite some time. The guy behind the counter was different this morning. It wasn’t the guy with the cap who talks a hundred miles an hour. He was much more chilled and couldn’t have cared less if I was a foreigner.

It was unusually quiet this morning. They started the show with only 4 of us there. From what I could tell, 2 of the guys didn’t choose any options and left right after the show.

Megumi did not disappoint at all. Maybe it’s because she hasn’t been there long enough but she’s so much more natural than the others. The way she moves in the show is far less robotic that anyone else. She was followed by Usagi whose service is great but dance routine is as mechanical as they come.

Megumi’s service was nice, too. She has the cutest smile and breasts to die for. Don’t think I’ll be rushing back soon due to the cramped space and the general rushed service. If I do go back, I’ll definitely be choosing Megumi.

Really appreciate you adding these details, Gza. Now I'll for sure have to check Megumi out.

To your point about the new guy not caring if you were foreign--Haruka told me there's been a huge recent influx in foreigners at NHP (not necessarily Westerners, btw; I saw a group of Chinese tourist-friends in there last time, slapping high fives to each other on the way out....hope they sanitized first lol). Luckily, she said they've been やさしい, so as long as that continues, we shouldn't have any problems.

Really appreciate you adding these details, Gza. Now I'll for sure have to check Megumi out.

To your point about the new guy not caring if you were foreign--Haruka told me there's been a huge recent influx in foreigners at NHP (not necessarily Westerners, btw; I saw a group of Chinese tourist-friends in there last time, slapping high fives to each other on the way out....hope they sanitized first lol). Luckily, she said they've been やさしい, so as long as that continues, we shouldn't have any problems.

Yeah. One time I went there and I saw a foreigner get in trouble (he was a Westerner). I think the location is just really convenient so it naturally attracts a lot of foreigners.

Yeah. One time I went there and I saw a foreigner get in trouble (he was a Westerner). I think the location is just really convenient so it naturally attracts a lot of foreigners.
How do they know what it is though? Its on the 8th floor, not something you just walk into. There is a sign of a girl with a bikini, but that doesn’t say much, especially in that area. And no signs saying that foreigners are welcome like Asian Relax has.

How do they know what it is though? Its on the 8th floor, not something you just walk into. There is a sign of a girl with a bikini, but that doesn’t say much, especially in that area. And no signs saying that foreigners are welcome like Asian Relax has.

They can guess that it's some type of strip show or something sexual. I guess the picture of the girl with the bikini makes people curious. Kinda like "Hey.. I wonder if that's a strip show for 2200 yen?". I doubt most of them realize they're walking into a place where you can blow your load in basically a dark closet haha.