Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everybody, this is my first review + first post + first time at a pink salon.
I think this will be an interesting read for some haha. I speak exactly zero Japanese, but I could pass as a Japanese person (i'm Chinese).

Anyways, I walk into NHP at 10:30 AM and I was a bit relieved to see the clerk was the young guy with the backwards cap. I greeted him with a "konnichiwa" and put 2200 on the table. He asks me something, I think, and I just point at one of the girl's pictures. At this point he realizes I don't speak/understand Japanese but he just straight up hands me the English rules! I read it and give him the OK sign.

He then points at the services and I select blowjob for 4000 extra. Then he asks which girl (Usagi or Fuu) and I tried to pick Usagi. "Tried" as in I actually can't distinguish between the two at all lol, but I think I did.

I waited for about 3 minutes and me and like 5 old dudes are directed into the back room. I'm pretty nervous at this point. I remember thinking "wow I can't believe I'm doing this".

So here's where the story gets interesting and sad for me. I decided to go to NHP just because I was feeling a bit adventurous, just wanted to see what it was like. I wasn't horny at all because I jacked off like an hour earlier LOL. Obviously it was a really dumb move to go without any juice left in me but oh well.

So while the two girls are doing their stuff I'm trying my best to keep my little man up and alive. The worst part was the long waiting between dances and before they got to my booth. I'm pretty sure I was last in line so I was trying my damned hardest... I was basically jacking off at that point. Unfortunately, and I'll probably regret this in the future, I shot my load while waiting for Usagi. I was like fuck and I get up and walk out.

The clerk said something in Japanese which, given the context, was obviously something like, "Wait, what about your service?". His expression was really confused/slightly sad. I said it's ok and I thought, "There's no way I can get the message across that i prematurely shot my load". I just laughed and said "Already finished, it's OK" and made a cumshot motion lmao. I think he got the message and he chuckled and I asked him for a discount card and he laughed again and gave me the 500Y off with his initial on it, "K". So maybe that's what we could call him now.

I managed to ask K when he works, and got the info that he usually works on mornings and the old dude works at night. It's funny because the manner I asked it could've made it seem like I came to NHP for him and not the girls lmao.

I'll probably come back for a real CBJ before I leave Japan soon. I won't be a dumbass next time , my god.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Oh shit I am in a train and trying to hold my shit together. Not doing a very good job at it though.

Sorry for your experience but thanks for the laughs.

hmm, i might to do something similar one day.
curious to see the inside of a pink salon, but don't actually want service. maybe a BBHJ if i'm feeling frisky :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hmm, i might to do something similar one day.
curious to see the inside of a pink salon, but don't actually want service. maybe a BBHJ if i'm feeling frisky :D
New Hot Point is actually not a pink salon, but a peep show.
Also the girls are actually pretty and only cbj and bjhj, so low risk (unless you believe that bjhj causes aids).

Reactions: MikeH and jhingy567
Should've just gone for the third pop. Who knows, you might've succeeded.
Not a big chance to succeed since they give you like 5 minutes with the girl, but i agree he should have tried getting some service. By paying for cbj you can get both bj and hj and touch her boobs a little. The girls are probably used to not getting the guy off on time sometimes and would not be mean about it, plus you can get to meet the girl, interact with her, it would have probably made comming back the second time more fun.

New Hot Point is actually not a pink salon, but a peep show.
Also the girls are actually pretty and only cbj and bjhj, so low risk (unless you believe that bjhj causes aids).
You've got me intrigued about NHP now...
I had vowed to never see a peep show, after hearing horrific tales about the ones here in Australia.:unsure:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the laugh haha. The guy with the backward hat is pretty cool and really friendly. You're lucky you got to deal with him instead of the old man. Too bad that you blew your load before you could experience Usagi because she gives an incredibly sloppy/deep blowjob.

Great review, thanks for the laugh. I have walked by a few times and decided not to go because I was afraid of getting rejected. My Japanese is ok at best. I think I will save up some frustration for a day or 2 to try to increase my chances of getting the most out of my 5 min.
But I am glad to here that the morning has better chances (possibly) of getting in.

Great review, thanks for the laugh. I have walked by a few times and decided not to go because I was afraid of getting rejected. My Japanese is ok at best. I think I will save up some frustration for a day or 2 to try to increase my chances of getting the most out of my 5 min.
But I am glad to here that the morning has better chances (possibly) of getting in.

I highly recommend trying it. Like yourself I put it off for ages until I finally gave in and went in. If your Japanese is just "okay" and you go during the day and end up with the young guy you have a 99% of chance of getting in. One time I went on a busy weekend and I got the old man. He gave me a strange look but let me in and all went well but I usually only drop by there during the weekday early afternoons.

Thats pretty funny. Ive been close to making the same mistake once or twice there too.

@Vorabora the opening is to get a close look when the girl comes to your window. I dont like to use it as you have to get so close that you are kinda touching it, and im pretty sure they dont wipe down those windows.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Yeah... I often wonder if guys stand up and jack off directly in front of the opening and if the girl can see it and what she thinks. I'm sure some guy has definitely blown his load through that window and gotten kicked out. I've never done it. I usually just look through it and continue to masturbate in my seat.

Last edited:
Wait do people seriously get STIs or STDs from these kinds of things? I’m a newbie so not sure if sarcasm or not

Yeah it was pretty funny the way I asked the question was “when will YOU be working here” HAHAHA like “I don’t care about the girls just you baby<3” and he knew I didn’t get the service from the girl so definitely a weird moment for him one way or another

Wait do people seriously get STIs or STDs from these kinds of things? I’m a newbie so not sure if sarcasm or not

Yeah it was pretty funny the way I asked the question was “when will YOU be working here” HAHAHA like “I don’t care about the girls just you baby<3” and he knew I didn’t get the service from the girl so definitely a weird moment for him one way or another

No you don't haha. Especially not at NHP. You won't get anything from a HJ and the BJ is with a condom too and there's nothing else really.

I highly recommend trying it. Like yourself I put it off for ages until I finally gave in and went in. If your Japanese is just "okay" and you go during the day and end up with the young guy you have a 99% of chance of getting in. One time I went on a busy weekend and I got the old man. He gave me a strange look but let me in and all went well but I usually only drop by there during the weekday early afternoons.
I will check it out.
Sounds like the chances of getting in are earlier the better, correct?
Ready for a few dumb questions?
If you choose breast play do they remove the shirt?
I have read you can pay up front or in the booth, also read something about a button you push to let the girl know you want her to visit. It sounds like more than one girl dance and then they make the rounds, is that correct? If it is how do they know which girl you chose?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
If you choose breast play do they remove the shirt?
I have read you can pay up front or in the booth, also read something about a button you push to let the girl know you want her to visit. It sounds like more than one girl dance and then they make the rounds, is that correct? If it is how do they know which girl you chose?

You chose the girl at the counter when making your payment for the show. For foreigners the front guy also asks if you want options, so no need to bother with the button. He will tell the girls to come to collect your option's payment.

There are two girls dancing, and the top comes off for titty touching option.

I think the structure was

2200 -- entry
(put your phone on buzz and leave it at the counter slots)

pick the options - one of the below. If you pick the BJ option, you can touch her and she will try finishing you with a HJ anyway if you're too slow in BJ
2000 - HJ *can't touch)
3000 - Touch
4000 - BJ

---- highly YMMV if you are able to kiss/LFK/DFK them. Also FIV is also dependent on the girl, don't try anything without politely asking.

extra options -
1000 lights -up option, will add a few minutes to your time and you can clearly see her pussy as she pulls down her panties for your viewing pleasure.
Was there something else? I don't remember anymore.

I usually just pay for all of my options at the desk and the girl simply comes in to confirm. I tell her I already paid and she'd come in and give me the release at the end of the show.

NHP is def best value for good looking girls for a quick & low cost cumming session.