Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Shop in Kabukicho (Shinjuku)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in Shinjuku at 9:30 in the morning and I had some time, so after walking around, at 9:55 I went to New Hot Point, it was my first time there. The door was opened but nobody was there. At the opening time (10:00) a man came and he told me I had to wait for about 30 minutes, I said it's ok.
I sat down on the sofa and then 3 other customers arrived.
I didn't like this moment because it was embarassing, I had to wait about 30 minutes with other people near me, I didn't like it.

Around 10:35 the man called my number and I went to pay 2200yen: in that moment I noticed that it was just 1 photo of a dancer (Usagi) and the other one was switched off. Around 10:40, Usagi bringed me to my "room" (very small booth) and after a couple of minutes she came to ask me which service I wanted. I choosed HJ+bust touch, and pen-light. With pen-light it's possible to use a light to check dancer's pussy very closely.

After few minutes Usagi started her show. WOW! So amazing. She didn't smile, but her show was wonderful. Perfect body. Nice big breast, perfect pussy. On the website it's written she's 22 year sold, but I am quite sure she's older, even she's perfect.
Then it was like everything finished, but suddenly another dancer appeared, I think she was late that day. I don't know her name, and her show wasn't so good.

After few minutes Usagi came to my booth, she moved the small chair and she gave me the pen-light. We were so near each other, it was great. She opened her pussy and her asshole and I could see everything so near. It was wonderful.

I imagined I could touch only breast, but she told me in japanese "touch here too" and she pointed at her ass. So my hands went all around her body, I mean breast and ass.
Her skin is smooth, her breast are big and nice, her ass is perfect.

She took some lotion and she started to give me a wonderful handjob. The lotion has something like menthol or mint inside, so it was a fresh sensation.
It was one of the best handjob of my life. I could resist something like 1-2 minutes.
She told me in japanese "tell me when you cum..." and so I told her when it was the moment. She put her other hand near my dick and she collected all the cum. It was so much! It was so much that few drops went on her body/leg and on the floor. I was worried because I made her dirty but she said "I am sorry.." in japanese.
Then she cleaned me with oshibori and I went out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am not sure if I will repeat the experience. The shop is wonderful but I don't feel confortable to stay with other people in the same room and waiting so long.

Yeah the waiting room part is super awkward.
Glad you had a good time apart from that though

Your story reminds me of my experience with Rika. I dunno what the hell she did with her hands, but I've never had an HJ come close to her technique. :woot: NHP is a fun, but slightly rushed experience. Personally I found the awkward wait kinda funny in its own way. Glad you enjoyed it overall, I definitely wanna pay this shop another visit when I'm back in Japan.

I was worried because I made her dirty but she said "I am sorry.." in japanese.
She should rightfully be ashamed of such terrible service.

The waiting would be a lot less awkward/boring if they let you keep your phone. I've got some suggestions on how they can make it better, if anyone can pass it on I'm sure they'd be receptive to improving the system they've used for 20 years.

Reactions: MikeH
i met usagi years ago. Shes well beyond 22 thats for sure...
NHP was my goto in the past. i think the male working at the front desk is a massive douche, its been years so maybe its someone else now, who knows

Reactions: MikeH
i met usagi years ago. Shes well beyond 22 thats for sure...
NHP was my goto in the past. i think the male working at the front desk is a massive douche, its been years so maybe its someone else now, who knows

I have been there once this year. Usagi was as good as always and the Grumpy Old Man was as grumpy as always too.

Usagi is a sweet girl, probably my favorite.

Anyways don't be embarrassed about waiting with the other dudes. You're all there for the same thing and the same hands/mouth will be bringing you all to orgasm within minutes of each other so in a way you're like colleagues of sorts :ROFLMAO:

Wow nice to hear that....
Im going to Tokyo end of this month but just wanna ask does this shop accept foreigner who don't speak and read Japanese?

Wow nice to hear that....
Im going to Tokyo end of this month but just wanna ask does this shop accept foreigner who don't speak and read Japanese?
Okay, so I have read reviews where dudes who had zero Japanese skills but knew the system and rules got serviced here. I recommend looking at past reviews and the website (translate it) for info on how to do that. Worst case scenario (and I've heard of it happening) is you get turned away at the door.

Okay, so I have read reviews where dudes who had zero Japanese skills but knew the system and rules got serviced here. I recommend looking at past reviews and the website (translate it) for info on how to do that. Worst case scenario (and I've heard of it happening) is you get turned away at the door.

thanks for the info dude!!!!!

From my experience, have the 2200 yen entrance fee in hand so you can plop it in the plate immediately, know which girls are working so you can pick quickly and confidently, know which service you want with money ready in the booth, act cool and everything will be fine.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland