Just walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6200 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku (Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to check out NHP recently. Managed to get a two hour break at work because it was slow. Walked in. There was no one on the benches.

The guy at the counter wasn't grumpy and spoke to me in Japanese. I just nodded and said "wakarimashita" and put down the 2200 yen. He then switched to 100% English which I thought was strange because I'd been responding in all Japanese but I was relieved. He told me to put my phone in my bag and put it with the other bags behind me. He asked me which service I wanted so I chose blowjob + touch and he said "Pay here now." He asked me which girl I wanted. I said "Yuria" and he took me to a booth.

Yuria walked on stage. She danced for a while and touched herself and took off her top. The booth is really small as everyone knows but this is a good thing in the end. The show ended and then.... no other show? I was a bit confused. I didn't see the other girl on the schedule (Fuu). After that I waited about 40+ minutes just jerking it to keep myself up. I could hear her running from booth to booth. I was the last one to be served it seems.

I started getting a bit stressed because I didn't realize how long this was going to take since I had to be back at work by 6:15.

Yuria walked in and apologized for being late. She's really cute and very friendly. She put my hand on her boobs and her ass. She spoke to me in Japanese and she asked me some questions. Next she popped on a condom and started sucking. It wasn't incredible but it was still pretty good. She used a lot of salvia towards the end and since I'd been masturbating earlier I came pretty quickly. She gave me her card. There was no one on the benches so I grabbed my bag/phone (the rest were gone) and I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

All in all not a bad experience but it was strange. Only one girl on stage. I didn't see any other customers anywhere. I also didn't see Fuu around anywhere. Felt super confidential overall.

Interesting experience. I guess the other girl must have called out sick or something. You could've taken a nap, lol.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
You mustve walked in right after the moment they had ushered all the other waiting customers in.

I did that once but they did ask me if I am OK to enter even if I don't get to see the whole show. That they didn't ask OP and the fact they switched to English makes me think maybe his level of Japanese was not very fluent. Sorry if I am jumping into conclusions. But the fact the guy was not grumpy and that he spoke English makes me think they had a temp to cover his shift too.

There are some days when they have only one girl working. You hit one of those days and are the last one the poor girl has to suck dozen dicks before it's your turn so no wonder it takes some time. :p

I tried new hot point once but I only got like maybe 10-15 minutes and I wasn't even close to finishing up.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I did that once but they did ask me if I am OK to enter even if I don't get to see the whole show. That they didn't ask OP and the fact they switched to English makes me think maybe his level of Japanese was not very fluent. Sorry if I am jumping into conclusions. But the fact the guy was not grumpy and that he spoke English makes me think they had a temp to cover his shift too.

There are some days when they have only one girl working. You hit one of those days and are the last one the poor girl has to suck dozen dicks before it's your turn so no wonder it takes some time. :p

Oh, my Japanese is definitely nowhere near fluent. I can understand some Japanese and I can respond to most questions without conjugating verbs into various tenses and shit haha. I did notice when I left that it was another guy and he also said "arigatougozaimasu" to me and it was an older man. So no grumpiness anywhere from my experience.