Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Usagi

Date of Encounter:
May 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.new-hot-point.com/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
Anything between 20-90mins/ 2200 for show, extras are extra!

Type/Location:
Walk in

Language Notes:
Usagi has some English

Details of the Encounter:
I've been to New Hot Point around 7 times now and I'm still unsure if I like it or not. I suppose I must, given that number. The place is unique in that it has an almost equal amount of appealing and unappealing features. These battle with each other in the dark recesses of my groin - sometimes NHP wins, sometimes it loses. It's basically a peep show followed by individual service in a small booth.

Let's first examine the pluses:

• The woman at NHP are at best extremely hot, at worst young and cute (I haven't witnessed anywhere else in Asia where this standard of woman is available for such a low price.Usually chumps like me are priced out of the market for this kind of talent)
  • It's wonderfully sleazy - peep show followed by broom cupboard BJ or HJ...the perfect way to spend a hangover!

The minuses:

• It's all over in 5 minutes. You may enjoy a strip show for 10 mins, but your actual time with the girl ends as quickly as the girl can make it happen. While they are at pains to never seem rushed, they basically grab your pecker with both hands and go at it at an agreeable pace until you chuck your load. Nothing wrong with that, but it is swift.
  • You can wait an awful long time for service. Typically when I arrive at NHP I will get my number and sit down. I will sit for anywhere between 10 mins and an hour. They insist on taking your phone the minute you come in so waiting for an hour can be absolute torture if you have nothing to entertain yourself with. Do yourself a favour: bring a newspaper. If you are given a number between 1-3, expect to receive your 'service' 5-10 mins after the show ends. If you're higher you might as well toss one off during the show because it'll be a while before your seen.
Usagi:

If you do finally decide that NHP's minuses outweigh it's pluses then the next step is to check when Usagi is working. She may not be the hottest gal on staff, but my god is she the most dedicated at giving you a good time.
I rekcon she is late 20s/ early 30s. Cute, but not red hot and sporting a chest that would pass the test for BMW standard air bags. She speaks a little bit of English so can engage in a bit of small talk when she arrives at your 'broom cupboard'. Upon arrival she will try this on and when the customer tires of this her focus will shift southward. She will uncage the sleeping beast and bring it slowly to life with a cold cloth wipe followed by a delicious introduction of her thighs to your balls; there may be a brief journey through Mammary Valley for your intrepid traveller if it's lucky; from there it depends on your choice of service. If you have gone CBJ she will get to work with more slurps than a Chinese army eating Chow Mein. Her BJ technique is by far the best of any girl I've tried in NHP - most of whom do not give what I'd term a 'professional quality' service. If I want an OKish BJ I can ask my wife. When I pay money, I want something good. Usagi delivers.
Also the HJ option with Usagi is very recommended. If you can hold out while she lathers you in oil and rubs you just right, you may be invited to explore others parts of her body, south of the breasts. The noises she makes while you do this are quite incredible and more than this poor boy can bear before very long.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
On my last visit I was in there for 90 mins; this comprised just 5 mins of heaven with Usagi...but I know I'll be back!

I've been to New Hot Point around 7 times now and I'm still unsure if I like it or not.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My go-to girl was Milk. Before her I was not even sure I could pop standing up in a tiny booth with CBJ. She made me realize that yes, hell yes, I can.

She actually told me they are supposed to finish the one-on-one sessions in three minutes. Despite of that she never looked like she was in the clock but admittedly with her skills I was not that late either.

All in all I am a big fan of hers and I have a card to show it. Unfortunately she dropped out almost a year ago and I haven't visited since. Maybe I need to go and take a look at your Bunny.

Forgot to mention/ Prices for extra are:

2000 - HJ with no touching
3000 - HJ with boob play
4000 - CBJ with boob play

What's best? They are probably better at HJ than BJ but I find if you hold out during BJ then they will finish you off with a HJ, so you get the best of both worlds.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My go-to girl was Milk. Before her I was not even sure I could pop standing up in a tiny booth with CBJ. She made me realize that yes, hell yes, I can.

She actually told me they are supposed to finish the one-on-one sessions in three minutes. Despite of that she never looked like she was in the clock but admittedly with her skills I was not that late either.

All in all I am a big fan of hers and I have a card to show it. Unfortunately she dropped out almost a year ago and I haven't visited since. Maybe I need to go and take a look at your Bunny.
Yes, I've heard of the legend of Milk, over on the Rockit website. Sad she left before I could try. But, yes, Usagi is worth any wait you may have to endure!

3 minutes doesn't surprise me. I'd love to see those women in a situation where I had more time, because time pressure is a good way to keep me from finishing. I think the best one I saw was Ryou who I don't think is there anymore. She gave good (fake) sex faces and noises.

I tried NHP years ago once. Sorry, 5-10 minutes to finish after an hour of waiting is never going to be enough time for me. That isn't even enough time for me to brush my teeth in the morning. Maybe it is just me.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I had my eyes on this place but never got around to going there......I'll add it to my to-do list next time in Tokyo. Is it difficult finding the right entrance or is it rather obvious?

I had my eyes on this place but never got around to going there......I'll add it to my to-do list next time in Tokyo. Is it difficult finding the right entrance or is it rather obvious?

It is kind of easy to miss, in my opinion,because it is not ground level. As I recall, it was on the 9th floor of a building not too far from that main street to kabuk-cho. The sign is not in english, last I saw. You'll have to look up high for the sign and then ride the elevator up.

Reactions: Zweihander
Thanks, I just had to ask since I've walked right by the entrances of several places without even noticing :)

Reactions: DireWolf98
No problem. I hope you have a better time than I did. The girls are attractive.

Its in the same building as momocafe and kirari, kind of in front of kabuki cho donki. I think they do have an english sign. There is a girl in a bikini on it.

Reactions: Zweihander
I was kinda just thinking of the show, the service is after all.......rather useless on me......sigh :meh: Goddammit even if I have to sacrifice a thousand mostly non virgins to the honor of Odin I will fix that bloody problem.

Its in the same building as momocafe and kirari, kind of in front of kabuki cho donki. I think they do have an english sign. There is a girl in a bikini on it.

You're probably right. I can't remember that well. I have not been there in years. NHP is not for me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was kinda just thinking of the show, the service is after all.......rather useless on me......sigh :meh: Goddammit even if I have to sacrifice a thousand mostly non virgins to the honor of Odin I will fix that bloody problem.
Honestly, the show is what you use to have in Europe in the end of the 20th century, it was called peep show, and it is even less exciting here than it was there then.. If what you want is to watch nice little Japanese girl naked, go to any strip theater like TS MUsic or DX Kabuchiko... There is some info on the relevant thread. You will see 6 pretty girls spreading it wide one feet away from your nose (or eyes..)

Honestly, the show is what you use to have in Europe in the end of the 20th century, it was called peep show, and it is even less exciting here than it was there then.. If what you want is to watch nice little Japanese girl naked, go to any strip theater like TS MUsic or DX Kabuchiko... There is some info on the relevant thread. You will see 6 pretty girls spreading it wide one feet away from your nose (or eyes..)

Thanks, I try to remember that to my next time.

You're better off going to a real strip club then, there's a whole lot to be said for the pageantry and the girls generally like their jobs, as opposed to NHP where they're honestly just doing it for the money. Who knows if you're lucky there might be girl who feels challenged when you tell them your problem and takes you to a hotel.

This sounds like an interesting experience, even if your time with the girl is short, if they're as talented and attractive as you say. Might give this a shot at some point.

this sounds like interesting experience. I just check the schedule and i saw MILK on in this caseみるくname still there for at least until sept 4.

on the side note, the web says the only can serve client with good Japanese.
is daily conversation level of Japanese enough to get by?

If your Japanese isn't good enough to understand the rules they lay out, or at least good enough to fake understanding it, they have been known to tell people to get lost.

Just went there yesterday, My japanese level is ok the tencho quite nice actually. helpful but speak hardly any English.

I got Usagi, and @NipponMonger description is pretty spot on. Survive CBJ and you will be rewarded. but that HJ though, not sure what happened down there but she got some moves. maybe the combination of that and her whispering that take the spot.
she even apologize for not popping after CBJ.

if you can look passby the opening dance, waiting time and small little room, its pretty good for the price.
Thanks for sharing your experience, i might come back just for her.

I really wish this place was in another location - I'm interested to check it out but I'm always going down that street by Donki/in front of the new Toho building for work stuff and kind of worried I'll be spotted going in, haha...

The building containing NHP has a variety of shops so you wouldn't incriminate yourself just by getting on the elevator - as long as nobody saw which floor you got off on.

as long as nobody saw which floor you got off on.

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Beavis-and-Butthead-Huh-Huh-Humbug-beavis-and-butthead-9406462-720-480.jpg