www.new-hot-point.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥6800 15 mins

Type/Location:
Establishments venue

Language Notes:
Some basic Japanese, some English.

Details of the Encounter:
After a god damned ordeal that involved a fuckload of time and money, after setting in my accommodation, I decided I needed a blowjob & being only a 10 min walk away, New Hot Point was a logical choice.

I'd recommend going there earlier in the day when all the salary men are at work, as the bust touching & lip service course which is advertised as ¥4000 cost me the ¥6800 Gaijin taxed rate as there was alot of salary men coming & going before & after I arrived.

Handed over my phone & chose from a photo of two girls & lead to a booth. Pleasured myself while two girls danced for about 5 minutes each dance provocatively & get their gear off, with the girl I choosed sucking me covered for the rest of the time.

I should've chose the other girl as she was better liking, had bigger boobs & danced sexier, but at least at NHP all the girls are young(ish) & attractive.

She wipes my hands & johnson with sanitiser, gets me to stand up, puts the dom in her mouth & goes to work. Boob & butt play was A-Ok but there's only so much you can do standing in a cramped booth in the space of 5 minutes. While not the best Cbj I've ever had technique wise, she was at least enthusiastic & attractive.

The inevitable happened, hands & johnson cleaned up again & off to go eat ramen for dinner.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
WIR? Personally I thought it was too wham bam thank you mam for my tastes, but there's only so many options for Gaijin if you want an affordable blowjob & touching from an Attractive lass.

Yeah, I should have posted a review about that place when I signed up to this site. Depending on the day, you'll get completely different services by a different girl, luckily it was the second time I went that I had a bad experience. So I just go for the popular one next time XD

Well, the girl I wanted (Haruka) wasn't working that day & I was heading off 5.5 hrs away from Tokyo to Tadami Machi the next day for 5 days, so couldn't afford to be picky.

From my experience.. morning round always best.... Go for usagi or miruku next time. I tried others they tend to be a bit mechanical.

There has never been any gaijin tax reported in NHP. They always followed the pricing that is clearly marked in their web pages; show is 2.200 yens and the lip service an additional 4.000 yens.

There has never been any gaijin tax reported in NHP. They always followed the pricing that is clearly marked in their web pages; show is 2.200 yens and the lip service an additional 4.000 yens.

I've never been taxed even though the grumpy tencho is so pissed by my poor nihongo

Reactions: MikeH