New Hot Point

Mai-Chan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am in Japan for the next month and am wanting to check out a pink salon, I am wanting to check out New Hot Point, is this place Gaijin friendly/worth it? I don't know more than a few words of Japanese if that makes a difference. I am also wondering if somebody would be able to translate the menu for me since it is a picture I can't load it into google translate. Thanks in advance

http://www.new-hot-point.com/price

Gainjin friendly but I think you should pretend you speak some basic Japanese or at least show confidence that you know the rules/system of the shops.
There are a lot of reviews of New Hot Point on TAG (use the search) - see this one for example:
http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/question-about-new-hot-point.7140/
Also, reading the below could be useful:
http://yahoo.co.jp/review-new-hot-point-tokyo-japan/
(To the mods - this is an external link - I am not sure if allowed, if not, please remove it)

Good luck!

Never been to New Hot Point, but if you're only looking for a bj and nothing else, it's a waste of money and time imo. From what I understand, you pretty much pick a chick, watch her strip, and then wait for her to play with all the other dudes until she makes it to your number. You have to pay extra if you want to touch, get a hj, or get a cbj. If you're unlucky there will be a lot of waiting. The reviews have kept me away from it, despite the prettier girls. I don't like to feel like big brother is watching me in my p4p sessions.

I suggest going someplace cheap like Jan Jan first. Pay 3K (price goes up after 7pm) and you can pretty much do anything except bang her. It does vary from girl to girl, but if she walks in without any clothes, it's safe to say she's down for almost anything. Follow her lead though; if she moves your hand away that means "no". Privacy is pretty good and if you go in the early afternoon you'll probably be the only dude there. They're older, but it's so dark I don't give a shit. As long as their technique is good and they don't smell, I'm down. I've only ever had one bad experience at Jan Jan and that was because they sent an Asian robot to give me a blowjob.

Reactions: MossBoss
I agree with Kisekisan. I went there once. An average looking woman and a VERY rushed hj in depressing surroundings. Others have spoken of 'beautiful' ladies performing well but the system is against good service. The lady needs to get round as many as ten guys before the next show can start. The mind boggles.

It might be good to go once for the experience, if you don't have high expectations.

Agree the feeling of rush (and the long wait!) is really a big (huge) turn down. Been there once, I don't think I'll never go there again, to be honest.

Reactions: JayL
I have been to New Hot Point. The girls are attractive, but their isn't much sitting space. You get p4p from the girls, but if you can't pop in like 5 minutes, you are screwed (not in a good way).