renren.lvtg1111@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
One hour 30,000 yen

Type/Location:
Hotel in Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Very easy English

Details of the Encounter:
Was in the mood to try someone new, saw her add and decided to take a chance. She is exactly as she explains herself. Nice figure, maybe Japanese "B" cups, a little soul patch above a shaved "V", great smile, nice teeth.....just a nice sexy girl.
Met at the station and it felt comfortable right from the start which is nice. Picked a close hotel and booked 2 hours. Once inside paid the agreed amount and I said "Shower?" and off we went. Romantic shower time where she spent a little time down below but I didn't do much to her as I only booked her "Light course" but did play with her breasts some and if felt like a GFE. She gives a nice feeling like.....we clicked if you know what I mean.
Bed play was some nice DFK kissing and then she worked her way to my nips and then a ps bbbj. Lots of eye contact and was well done for my expectations. Pillow talk followed and then she said 20 min left so I asked her to try and make me pop a second time but I couldn't do it but it still felt great. Showered again, walked back to the station and we said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She' a very nice human being and I felt I got more than what I paid for. I've already booked her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for you review of Ren (@Ren Tokyo Girl), glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing the experience!

Approved: 3/20/2020