New life, new community, hi all!

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hajimemashite!

Hello all, I'm a 30s year old guy living in Tokyo.
Had a dark past... , not really, ;) but I'm trying to start a new life in Japan with new perspectives. I've always had a big "fear" of p4p cuz of my catholic family and crazy media stories regarding STDs, but after reading a lot and having a deep revision of my values, basically my problem now is economic, lol. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I decided I'd like to be an active part of the community. A lot of shy but very nice people around here it seems.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

@Majora - Welcome to TAG! Thanks for joining up and we're glad that you've decided to come out of the shadows.
I've always had a big "fear" of p4p cuz of my catholic family and crazy media stories regarding STDs, but after reading a lot and having a deep revision of my values, basically my problem now is economic, lol.
Sounds like a familiar story... minus the Catholic part.

Most of us are generally nice people, don't be shy to ask questions or jump into a discussion. There are people from all four corners of the globe on this site, many different backgrounds and economic brackets, but we all get along.

Welcome!

Hajimemashite!

Hello all, I'm a 30s year old guy living in Tokyo.
Had a dark past... , not really, ;) but I'm trying to start a new life in Japan with new perspectives. I've always had a big "fear" of p4p cuz of my catholic family and crazy media stories regarding STDs, but after reading a lot and having a deep revision of my values, basically my problem now is economic, lol. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and I decided I'd like to be an active part of the community. A lot of shy but very nice people around here it seems.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
I have shared your fear of STDs but am getting over it little by little after talking to a doctor about the facts (vs my Hollywood created impressions of it) and spending time with some of the ladies who are reviewed on this forum.