I finally found a gaijin friendly PS

Date/Time: August, weekday in the evening
Provider: New Papillon
Contact Info: http://new-papi.com/home.html
Type/Location: Otsuka
Language Specifics: Spoke Japanese the whole session
Session Length/Fee: 2200 for 2 rounds

Physical Description:

Well, you can easily guess, you won't see Scarlett Johansson for this price. To have an idea, you can check the pics on the website, which looks pretty accurate. So not that great, but as far as I am concerned it is still better looking than the one I saw in Jan Jan (Ive been there only once). I saw one pretty girl while paying, and maybe if you are lucky...

Details:
First one, was a bit overweighted and not that beautiful, but body OK. However, we connected pretty well, and she was very receptive to DATY. So it was overall a pretty good amount of fun, and I was a bit annoyed when time was out.
Second one, was 40+, and a bit flat chested. But she was really skilled at BJ, and made me cum after a couple of minutes.
Overall first one Body: 4/10, Attitude 8/10, Skill 7/10. Second one Body: 3/10, Attitude 7/10, Skill 10/10.

Recommendation:
Yes. I will definitely go again to see more. For the lucky one who experienced Ichigo, it looks about the same, although the place is smaller, and have less customers.

Reactions: Tokyo1 and just4fun
Was just refused entry to the place by a retarded looking Tencho w/ 6 teeth. Weighing my alternatives in the rain.

Dude it always sucks when you get rejected to pay for sexual satisfaction.

Pretty stupid from them: they clearly had very few customers, so I thought that was the reason they let a foreigner like me come in...
Maybe the Tencho was in the bad mood due to his dental condition...

I find it very strange when people turn away paying customers just because of difference in culture. I get the language thing but you would think that if they got one person or maybe 2 who could speak English for them that maybe just maybe they would double or triple their profits. I mean they are in it for money right? I swear they spend more time turning foreigners away rather than spending money they could have made on getting some dental work done from the profit off some horny gaijins.

I find it very strange when people turn away paying customers just because of difference in culture.
If the girls quit working because the guys scare them, then the shop can't operate. I don't like it, but I can understand it.

Weird, came back today and no problem to enter. Maybe it was full when you came (it was almost full today).

Not trying 2 put the damperz on n 1's fun, but I would be a bit wary of these Otsuka cheapos. The better known one is Ichigo.

These joints r like a production line. Girls flit from customer 2 customer without brushing their teeth or gargling with disinfectant which is standard practice in most BJ joints.

This may seem like a tiny insignificant detail, but if the guy directly b4 u got chlamydia or gono, u cud end up kopping it urself :wtf:

It happened to me 1ce in Phnom Penh. More to the point, a guy on ISG who visited Ichigo got BOTH STDs there. That wuda been about 3 or 4 yearz ago.

Of course, the odds against this happening r still very small, but personaly I would prefer 2 pay a bit more 4 more peace of mind :cat:

Ichigo is not anymore my friend!!
As you say, in the end you pay for what you get. However, foreigner friendly PS who don't charge you 150% foreigner tax are not that common in Tokyo!!
I am actually considering posting a list of PS who do not accept foreigner to save time for others :)

Reactions: just4fun
Ichigo is not anymore my friend!!
As you say, in the end you pay for what you get. However, foreigner friendly PS who don't charge you 150% foreigner tax are not that common in Tokyo!!
I am actually considering posting a list of PS who do not accept foreigner to save time for others :)

Thanx for the upd8 bro (y)

Good luck writing a list of pinkies that refuse foreigners! In 5 years, I musta been refused by at least 50, have got into about 5. This does not include places I had read about here and elsewhere that accept foriegners :(

Not looking for a Scarlet Johansson to fall in love with in the Pink Salon. However, if none of the girls can get at least a 6 out of 10 on the body specific scale, then I can't be bothered to go. It just doesn't sound worth my time and money.