New private student seems interested?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I know this isn't the first or last time this situation has come up in my life. I really wanted to describe her behavior on here as her behavior seems even more flirty and aggressive than any of my past adult female students or students' mothers that I hooked up with in the past.

So we had a trial lesson the week before and although she was nervous at first, she told me she had a lot of fun and it was great meeting me and she firmly shook my hand at the end of the lesson with two hands and looked deep into my eyes. Just tonight (first actual lesson) she asked for my LINE like a minute after I walked in the classroom no joke. She was reading over the contract and signing it and then after saying hello, she said "Oh and one other thing, your LINE. Let me add you on LINE ok?"

So I added her and after the staff left the classroom with the contract papers, she told me she wants to just have fun, free talk lessons with me and talk about things she does, places she goes, photos she takes.

So not only was it surprising that she asked for my LINE so quickly, she actually brought various different types of toothbrushes and toothpastes that she bought for me. The reason is I have some (not a lot) small brown tea stains on my front bottom teeth due to drinking a lot of black tea and coffee. They actually showed up months after having my teeth polished. We got on the topic because she is a dental hygienist.

I know some Japanese people are just really friendly, but even the most friendly person I have met in Japan has only given me like 2 gifts at once max. Take a look at how much she bought me:

IMG_20181203_195415.jpg

I realize that although this is a lot, these are cheap items but the principle of taking the time to select and buy these items for a person/teacher you only had a trial lesson with is a little unusual to me. Also, even though gift giving in Japanese culture could just be “tatemae” (public display) when dealing with social obligations and to show humility...she could have just bought me one thing rather than this much.

Has anyone on here had a Japanese person buy them a lot of things just after meeting them?

After explaining to me that she doesn't learn well from textbooks, because they are boring she told me she would rather just speak with me in free conversation each lesson. She mentioned that she is really outgoing and talkative and thinks textbooks are more for nervous people that don't speak much lol.

So, since she was eager to show me photos of places she went to over the weekend, I told her of course she could. She showed me photos at a fancy restaurant with her friend, at a cafe and even at a club). This woman is like in her upper 30's and she said she loves to get drunk and party.

I wanted to test the waters with her and I said "Wow, you are a party animal" She laughed a lot and said, yes "I'm a bad girl, I love it."

So I tested the waters further by saying: "Well, I owe you for all these gifts you bought me. I will buy you a beer next time and we can drink together here and have a relaxing and fun lesson together, but please don't tell any of the staff. This will be between us ok?"

Her responds surprised me too. She looked so happy. She said something like: "Oh thank you! Ok, sure that sounds really great! Thank you!" I would see her cheeks blushing big time while she was smiling at me. I think she knows whats up and she is maybe even horny. I also noticed that even though it is getting pretty chilly these days, she came into the room not wearing much and stripping down to a thin shirt underneath. She also has a lot of make up and lip gloss on. Definitely dressed to impress, which I know could just be how she dresses.

I want to keep in mind that this school is not my main job and this is school I'm totally ok without.

She is married but she was complaining about how her husband calls her fat and she said he always says he likes thin women. I told her that I actually don't think she is fat at all and that if when are too thin like skeletons, that isn't attractive to me. She said her husband tells her she has fat legs and I told her that I like legs that aren't too thin and that her legs look good to me. She said "Oh I'm so happy! Thank you!"

Now if I slam a beer with this woman, there is a chance she might at least be down to make out. I want to take it slow and not go for full on sex and a blowjob and definitely not chancing those things at the small school even though I would be the only teacher there at the time.

Has anyone had a Japanese woman behave this way toward them before (flirty, asking for LINE, giving a lot of gifts, down to drink, etc)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill1837
Hi,

Different situation (not a student, but a secretary in an office on a different floor that I could technically use but only went in there to grab keys or hardware) and for what it’s worth, I cultivated relationships elsewhere and the value of having someone who was for years at the very least fun-flirting with me turned out to be something I really enjoyed and didn’t get much elsewhere. In time that’s helped give me the experience I didn’t have to be like, flirty but professional/fun to be around and now I have a relative harem of work people who I can count on about a hand who I really don’t know how things would play out.

Makes my days go by a hell of a lot easier and I also have like one or two people watching out for me at all times. Would not trade it for a blowjob or possibly turning into a creep.

I think you should go for the blowjob at the school.

xD Oh man! hahaha!

I guess I will try and see if she is down to drink and make out first and if she is...maybe see if she touches me down there at all or like my waist area, etc.then whip that shit out!

She only added me on LINE last night and she is already sending me messages on here. Most Japanese people don't do this.

She messaged me this morning saying she had a lot of fun talking with me and thanked me.

Before she left the class last night, she mentioned that she is off to volleyball practice and showed me her jersey underneath her sweatshirt. I asked to see her cute little shorts but she wasn't wearing them at the time.

So I messaged her saying you are welcome for the lesson and I had fun talking with her too. I then told her to wear those cute little shorts underneath her sweatpants next time and she said Ok, I will have short pants! Nothing at all!

Then I said, I will correct your English sentence, you should say: Ok, I will wear short pants!

I hope she comes into the classroom wearing them not keeping them in her handbag. I want to see those sexy legs baby! (I didn't say this to her though) lol

Your life is like the Trueman Show. Everything is either great or fucked up and the whole world is watching how you deal with it.

I'm really starting to believe God, Angels, Demons, Dead People, and Aliens all eat popcorn and watch my crazy life unfold.

I'm hoping this student is actually the party animal she claims to be and doesn't pull a 180 on me.

Reactions: Out of action
That's cheap gifts for free lessons! WIll you get more free "gifts" or "services" in return?

That is pretty much the same kind of set that I got from my dentist last time as a present.

I really do hope he ain't looking for hooking up with me though.

I wonder if she is a friend of the other mama you pumped a while back?

Maybe you got a good reference? "The American boy is a good shag. I`d give him at least a 7, he`d be an 8 if he brushed his teeth occasionally."

That is pretty much the same kind of set that I got from my dentist last time as a present.

I really do hope he ain't looking for hooking up with me though.
Look at it this way, he already knows if you have a gag reflex.

Why don’t you capitalize on it financially?
English teachers should start a monthly plan for students to contact them in English over Line.

I have been wanting to make an online school using LINE for years now, but to have a LINE account for commercial use...costs a SHIT TON.

I'm too poor for that shit, but I could always just have students pay money into my paypal for online lessons on LINE, which I only do with one private student at the moment.

That's cheap gifts for free lessons! WIll you get more free "gifts" or "services" in return?

The lessons aren't free though. She is paying the school to take my lessons. Maybe she will give me more gifts, but not sure.

I wonder if she is a friend of the other mama you pumped a while back?

Maybe you got a good reference? "The American boy is a good shag. I`d give him at least a 7, he`d be an 8 if he brushed his teeth occasionally."

I brush my teeth twice daily, but I guess I just have bad genes when it comes to teeth...lol.