New private student seems interested?

Go for it!

Yes, thanks. It is a win win for me because I will face three possible scenarios:

A. She says yes and goes with me to a love hotel.
B. She says no and she just stays my student.
C. She says no and quits the school, but I wouldn't be fired anyway.

Yes, thanks. It is a win win for me because I will face three possible scenarios:

A. She says yes and goes with me to a love hotel.
B. She says no and she just stays my student.
C. She says no and quits the school, but I wouldn't be fired anyway.
Not wanting to be confrontational or rude but have you heard of the phrase “Don’t shit on your doorstep”? Why not keep your infamous stress levels and paranoia down by keeping the teacher student relationship professional and hit on women outside of work.

Not wanting to be confrontational or rude but have you heard of the phrase “Don’t shit on your doorstep”? Why not keep your infamous stress levels and paranoia down by keeping the teacher student relationship professional and hit on women outside of work.
All the really entertaining and fun and interesting things in life happen when we shit on our own doorstep! I of course never do this anymore because there are too many people close to me who would be toubled as a result, and I personally also have quite a bit to lose. So I have to compartmentalize my life, and I have to think about what I do. But for a guy like TJB (young, not married anymore, no money, no serious job, no associates, no image etc.), he can and should shit anywhere and everywhere! Who cares!? He has no risk, because he has nothing to lose. I really envy him. Honestly. If I were him, I would be causing as much havoc with the ladies as I could possibly muster. And I would do it in the open and right on my front doorsetp for the whole world to see! Now I would of course be careful not to hurt anyone in any serious way, but these ladies that are over 25 and try to 'make friends' with English teacher gaijins, as far as I am concerned, its open season, every man for himself, let the chips fall where they may.

I usually don't shit where I eat, but I have done it before.

warubuta pretty much hit the hammer on the head, so that is why I do what I do because I just have nothing to lose. The fact that it is taboo to bang students, makes it more exciting than just doing nampa on random women in public.

Reactions: Maxblack
Something funny today was that my boss gave me a Merry Xmas/Happy New Years card to write a message which will be mailed to the new student (woman I want to invite to a hotel).

So if I invite her say next weekend and she is appalled and wigs out, quits the school and the boss finds out, I guess she won't be sending that postcard haha!

I don't think things will turn out that bad as this woman seems really friendly and flirtatious, but who knows with women. It is always an over complicated mystery when it comes to women.

Ah c'mon, if she really likes you she'd definitely let you drop a load on her face and vice versa.

Oh man haha! xD

DeeOyem.gif

I usually don't shit where I eat, but I have done it before.

warubuta pretty much hit the hammer on the head, so that is why I do what I do because I just have nothing to lose. The fact that it is taboo to bang students, makes it more exciting than just doing nampa on random women in public.

Its taboo? Someone should tell that to every eikaiwa teacher to have ever existed.

Anyway that was a rhetorical question.

Its not taboo. Its pretty much part of the job description.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
An update, so I called up the new student this morning and sweet talked her for a while and invited her to a hotel with me. She was super nervous and kept saying that she couldn't go with me. She kept making different excuses. At first she said it is a taboo thing to go to a hotel with someone, but when I said that is not true and that going to love hotels is something Japanese people do all the time. Then she said that she knows a lot of people in the city and she is afraid they will see us walking to the hotel together. I told her she is just thinking too much and that nobody would see us. Then she admitted that she is nervous.

About an hour after the call, she sent me this message:
So...By the way,
when I was still single, I often went to a relaxing hotel with my boyfriend,
even if it's one night-lover.....(^_^*)

I feel It's nostalgic.....I am pleased that you invited me. Thank you for having a small hope.

So although that call didn't work out, she is still not only interested in continuing the lessons with me every Monday, she is still down to drink beer with me during the lesson!

She even told me that she usually drives to the class, but she can borrow her mother's bicycle to ride there so we can drink together.

It sure seems like she is putting a lot of effort into making drinking with me possible on Monday night...maybe there is still a chance something could happen. I have a feeling she is just nervous and would maybe be down to hook up or at least make out if she has a little alcohol in her system to relax her.

Reactions: Maxblack
Her response is just another example of the undersexed, unpleasured women in this country looking for some form of escape from the daily formalities with some occasional casual sexual satisfaction. (she's putting out her mandatory women's disclaimer notice).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Cat
I think the word here is "cocktease"

She could very well be a cocktease or maybe she is too shy to say yes to going directly to a love hotel with me.

I'm actually shocked that she agreed to drinking beer with me in the classroom during the lesson time on Monday evening.

I will try to get her tipsy and see if she loosens up.

My take on this is that she's totally down but doesn't want it to feel like an intentional, premeditated decision. If she said yes directly, she feels like "fuck my relationship, I'm a slut and proud of it". But this way it wasn't her intention, just something that happened accidentally after a few too many beers.

Ask her what she is up to on Xmas...... let her know your a sad lonely American boy at this special, romantic time of the year. She will buy the KFC bucket and pay for the love hotel.

tell her not to drive (car or bike) and when you are done with your lesson and drinking go out get a taxi and tell the drive to go to an address that you know is a love hotel. Get out and take her hand and walk in.... pick a room, pay and go to it... This is call leading her and if she says no, then no means no.... but my guess is that she won't say no, but you are not putting her in the position of having to say yes to premeditated sex.. This way you are showing her that you want to spend relaxing time with her - even if it is only one night lover (her words).....Most LH have drinks in the room... because continuing the lesson in this more relaxed environment is waaaayyyy better.

Ask her what she is up to on Xmas...... let her know your a sad lonely American boy at this special, romantic time of the year. She will buy the KFC bucket and pay for the love hotel.
And you can smack greasy kfc lips!

xD haha!

Update:

She agreed to drink a beer with me and while talking she told me she has a lot of questions for me. I told her that if I answer a question correctly then I get to punish her with a deep kiss and she agreed!

So she was asking me easy questions like what is the capitol of Sweden, if I remember the name of her best friend, etc.

So we deep kissed like 5 times. She also agreed to take off her long pants to reveal her sexy volleyball shorts. She let me touch her smooth legs for about 30 minutes while she continued asking me questions.

She even let me take two photos of her sexy legs and ass in the short shorts.

She touched my manhood as a punishment, but wouldn't suck it as it is "moving too fast".

That is fine. It was a fun lesson and she even thanked me and gave me a goodbye deep kiss.

She also mentioned about inviting me downtown to drink with her over the holidays, so I will call her up next week and see how that goes.

She just sent me this text:

Thank you for the lesson
About next weekend,
SorryI don’t have a free time on Friday[28]and Saturday[29].

On this weekend (22sat)
I have some free time

Last edited:
If it were me and I was 40 years younger, I’d have found out if she’s wet or dry by fingering her to find out.
..... Nope! Test tube baby.
There’s a conflict of statement there. If you were of an age to be fingering a girl 40 years ago, that predates the breakthrough of test tube babies. If you were a test tube baby, you wouldn’t have been at an age to be sexually active 40 years ago.
About an hour after the call, she sent me this message:...
So it sounds like this was the ‘I’m not that easy but I’m still interested let’s see where it goes’ type of message.
I told her that if I answer a question correctly then I get to punish her with a deep kiss and she agreed!
Nice. Please keep us updated. Seems like she’d eventually be down with more next time.

I surprised she actually was up for doing so much tonight at the lesson.

I will call her up and meet her at a bar downtown on Saturday if possible. The plan would be for us to get drunk and then I would lead her to a love hotel that is literally across the street from the bar she frequents lol.

She also told me she has a lot of single girlfriends and showed me photos of two of them and they look hot.

Maybe even if I can't bang her it will be possible to get to know her friends. She told me that she can introduce me to them.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I surprised she actually was up for doing so much tonight at the lesson.

I will call her up and meet her at a bar downtown on Saturday if possible. The plan would be for us to get drunk and then I would lead her to a love hotel that is literally across the street from the bar she frequents lol.

She also told me she has a lot of single girlfriends and showed me photos of two of them and they look hot.

Maybe even if I can't bang her it will be possible to get to know her friends. She told me that she can introduce me to them.

Or it could be a test from her to see if you try to get with her friends... most of the time friends talk,... :D

Or it could be a test from her to see if you try to get with her friends... most of the time friends talk,... :D
If this were an RPG and my player was TJB, I would have him first do the gym shorts lady and then quickly make moves on all her friends. That would create the best pyrotechnics.

Last edited: