New Questions About Universe Club

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just read the following thread entirely (and my eyes now hurt very bad) :
http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/universe-club-kousai-clubs-sugar-babies.5994/page-10

Since I'm not allowed to post over there, I'll ask here instead :

1. Can you bring a UC girl at your place instead of a hotel?

2. Are you allowed to kiss before/during the diner phase?

3. What should you expect from Standard Class girls? (FS probable?)

4. Overnight stay (until morning) probable?

5. Can a UC girl possibly turn into a real GF if the chemistry is there?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Some very short answers...

1. Yes, if she is comfortable with the idea. Maybe not on the first date.

2. I would say no in most cases. UC dates are basically typical dates at the diner stage. I would say that this behavior is not typical in Japan.

3. The girls rating will typically indicate this at any level.

4. Unlikely in my experience.

5. Yes.

Hope this helps.

SN...

Reactions: majimekun
Additionally for #5, I think this would be uncommon. My experience was that most of the girls were motivated by the extra disposable income.

SN...

SN, first of all, thanks a lot for replying so quickly!

2. I would say no in most cases. UC dates are basically typical dates at the diner stage. I would say that this behavior is not typical in Japan.

Even on the second date?
I've dated several girls in Japan and most of them didn't mind being kissed in public as long as it was discreet enough.

3. The girls rating will typically indicate this at any level.

So, apart from the pricing, what's the difference between classes?
I didn't quite get it :(

4. Unlikely in my experience.

Could you explain the reason?

Thanks again!

Again, this is from my UC experience, I used it for about 10 months...

2. Walking arm-in-arm was OK with one or two girls after a few dates but kissing in public, even discreetly appeared off limits. Of course it all depends on the girl.

3. The higher level girls were generally a bit younger or more attractive. Of course this is quite subjective and it came down to what UC suggested for the girl as I recall.

4. I had the expectation of over night dates when I joined but that was never the case. The girls were by and large very much OK to adjourn to an LH and this is short term.

SN...

I see.
But after multiple intercourses with the same girl I don't see what's the problem with an overnight stay especially if she doesn't have a boyfriend.
Is there any reason for that?

Going to guess that some have boyfriends and some still live at home. And from what I know maternal pressure still exists on girls to not stay overnight with guys, boyfriend or otherwise.

And from a pragmatic viewpoint of UC girls why stay overnight if you do not have to. While it may be closer to a true date than more traditional P4P it is still not dating in the real world.

SN...

Sorry for the load of questions on this topic but ....
Is it okay to propose something different from a dinner for the first date?
Like a 3 hours walk in some beautiful/traditional place for example.
Is it also possible to ask her to wear sneakers? ;)

You can always ask.

Setting up the first date is done through the UC contact so I see no harm in asking.

If the girl agrees to the idea of the walk then perhaps you could suggest 'comfortable shoes'...

SN...

@Serenity and Majimekun

My experience with dating with Japanese women (meeting them in traditional ways) and those of many of my friends, is kissing depends on location/place.

If you are in a brightly lit public restaurant and across the table, then no, kissing is akward and unlikely.

However, if you are in a dimly lit bar, club, movie theater, certain restaurants, etc... and sitting next and close to them, then kissing on the 1st or 2nd date is VERY possible with Japanese women. Just depends on the woman and chemistry.

It appears to be relative to how well lit the place is, who is watching, is it private or semi-private, the chemistry and passion between the 2 people involved, or money.

If the woman is out for money, then this of course overrides natural chemistry and passion, because sex is subject to negotiations and business-like arrangements, whether it's honestly and openly admitted or not.

When money is involved, it skews things. Kissing and romance isn't necessary, except to provide the illusion of the GFE, because going to the hotel is a forgone conclusion.

And, I'm wondering if a lot of the women at UC are the same as those in the Deai Cafes?

Visiting Nonno in Shibuya was eye opening, because their manager had book loads of women, and also on LINE. Though they were NOT in the cafe, he could call them or request them. Other deai cafes can do similar, where you can look up ladies on their website.

I mention this, because I've been talking to deai cafe women in depth (near reporter level interviews), and noticed they jump around to multiple deai cafes and deai websites. Many women register themselves in multiple websites and cafes.

Also, the price requested by the women and minus UC charges and extra services, seems to be the same. Serenity, you also seem to imply that many women don't stay overnight at the LH. Thus making this even more similar to the deai cafe experience.

Last edited:
Never tried the deai cafes so cannot compare or add anything more.

And correct, only had one UC girl stay overnight and that was after a few dates. And to be honest I just think it suited her on that occasion. So in my experience I would not expect a UC date to stay overnight.

Great info guys....was thinking whether to go for deai cafe or UC...I wonder where else can i try deai and if my Japanese is non-existent?