New To Tag - Intro And Some Questions

someworksomefun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to TAG, but this is a great little community! I recently stumbled across this as I will be in Tokyo for several days for work, and thought I'd find out a little more about what's fun to do there ;)

I have a question to start off with - I've seen the acronym AM or AM girl, can someone explain that?

Thanks much! Looking forward to soaking everything, and hopefully being able to contribute once I have a little more first-hand knowledge

Here's the link:

https://www.asianmystique.com/main_page.html

Be sure to check out reviews before you book.;)

Just in case you don't have access to the rest of the site yet, Ai and Haruka just had two good reviews. Here are portions:

Ai: by aleclowe
I invited her in, offered her a drink due to the immense hot weather in Tokyo today. Alittle more chit chat like 5-10 mins, which Ai was giggly like a school girl haha, and off we went to the shower (which wasn't very exciting, the usual body wash and penis rub/handjob..rather perfuntory I must say but I didn't mind). Ai has a young body which is alittle plump as I mentioned earlier and with cute breasts (and pink/light brown nipples) Clean shaven and quite big ass (but she is quite tall so its not that disproportionate.

Haruka: by E.J.
Haruka is a classic Japanese beauty, she was friendly and polite. She spoke conversational English and it was easy to communicate with her. The normal formalities ensued, payment, phone call to shop, shower. There was plenty of DFK and foreplay involved and cuddling afterwards. Kissing is important to me, and her kisses felt passionate (passionate might not be the right word) not like some where you can tell its just a formality.

Awesome thanks everyone! I just arrived in Tokyo yesterday, King's Club looks promising so I'm thinking of stopping by tomorrow. Reading up on reviews now :)

Welcome to Japan! Be sure you ask questions on TAG before you venture out if you're unsure of anything.

Hope your stay is very enjoyable!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks! Actually as I read more, Darling Harbor sounds more appealing

Just keep in mind that each person has a different view on each experience. It's best to read as much as you can and then figure out which one you think will fit your expectations. Your experience may or may not come close to another experience documented here.

We try to document consistency of service here... at the bare minimum.

That all said, we do hope that you have a pleasing and unique experience. (In a good way, of course!)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland