New To The Game- Atsugi

fawker80

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm here on base and new to the international game as well. Have experienced the hobby back in the states. Looking at the Atsugi area as well.

Welcome! I created a new thread for you. I think there's a bit of intel in that area if you look through the review sections or search. We welcome your input!

Welcome to the group. I sometimes have had fun in Atsugi area too. I`m not sure if Madam Cocos requires you to speak Japanese or not. They may not. It is not bad for a kind of nuru mat play.
The women are mid thirties and older. Fairly attractive to not so attractive I have heard. But the only two times I have been, both women were attractive and mid thirties to early 40s. 8,000 yen
for a thirty minute session. Price varies by time of day. Some of the women speak a bit of English.
So if you don`t speak Japanese it may not be a problem. I think some of the other guys who have reviewed this place speak little if any Japanese. I was just assuming you don`t as it sounds like you are new to Japan. Hope this helps get you started. http://www.madamcoco.net/home.html