New user

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlegiantjp

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello to the TAG overlords ! Thanks for approving my account. I was long time lurker here. I started papakatsu app recently and I want to start dating again. I wanna throw away my gaming pc , unsubscribe Steam , Netflix , anime hentai streaming sites and stop being an otaku.

Thanks for all the informative tips! I had some success along the way , all thanks to the knowledge and insights freely shared here. I will try to contribute hopeful something useful.

Regards,
GG

Reactions: Yanchan
I wanna throw away my gaming pc , unsubscribe Steam , Netflix , anime hentai streaming sites and stop being an otaku.

You don't really have to intentionally throw them away. Once you start dating you will realized how little time you have for those hobbies.

I wish I could date hot Otaku girls so we can share the same hobbies. I know they exist somewhere.

Welcome!
Are you a prog rock fan or just a tall guy?

Welcome!
Are you a prog rock fan or just a tall guy?

Maybe the traditional "six feet and two inches, and those are two different measurements"? :eek:

Reactions: Ken4fb
Maybe the traditional "six feet and two inches, and those are two different measurements"? :eek:
What is so traditional about the six feet and two inches?
I am a simple man who only knows the metric system.

Reactions: Vito
What is so traditional about the six feet and two inches?
I am a simple man who only knows the metric system.
… as you should! Down with this medieval era relic of imperial system or whatever its called. Heck even the Brits don’t use it anymore.

Reactions: Vito and rikkun
… as you should! Down with this medieval era relic of imperial system or whatever its called. Heck even the Brits don’t use it anymore.

My talent is wasted here. I now realize it's true that the really great artists will be recognized only after their deaths.

You don't really have to intentionally throw them away. Once you start
You don't really have to intentionally throw them away. Once you start dating you will realized how little time you have for those hobbies.

I wish I could date hot Otaku girls so we can share the same hobbies. I know they exist somewhere.
I had those hobbies for as long as I can remember . I won't miss them much. Only hobby I keep now is sleep!!!

I did found fellow otaku girls but they were fuwa fuwa and they freak me out a little.

My talent is wasted here. I now realize it's true that the really great artists will be recognized only after their deaths.
you and Frenchy should definitely write a book ! It's going to sell like hotel cakes once Japan opens up to foreign tourists again.

Reactions: Frenchy
you and Frenchy should definitely write a book ! It's going to sell like hotel cakes once Japan opens up to foreign tourists again.

I have no friends and @Frenchy doesn't provide penetration so nobody would buy our hotel cakes.

Who needs friends when you have fans! Frenchy is playing hard to get probably needs more nanpa.
Well last time I introduced a lady friend of mine he immediately started to unbuckle his belt in front of her. And it was not in an orgy , just a regular bar! I have witnesses, he can’t deny it

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I have witnesses, he can’t deny it

Why would I ever deny something as magnificent as that?

Though I didn't unbuckle immediately but only after proposing to her and getting a yes for an answer.

I mean it's just normal to check for the fit before committing more, right?

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
And it was not in an orgy , just a regular bar!

And by the way, you were the reason it was not an orgy. Everyone else was pretty much ready for it but you had to cock-block.

Reactions: Sudsy
Why would I ever deny something as magnificent as that?

Though I didn't unbuckle immediately but only after proposing to her and getting a yes for an answer.

I mean it's just normal to check for the fit before committing more, right?
As a guy who don't get many yeses, I'm with Mike on this. Better get into it before she changes her mind

Reactions: MikeH
And by the way, you were the reason it was not an orgy. Everyone else was pretty much ready for it but you had to cock-block.

Well, we all now I would not block much , if that was the case :D

Reactions: MikeH
Well, we all now I would not block much , if that was the case :D

No need to belittle my manhood, it is the biggest I have ever had in my life. #proudowner

I really feel sorry for @gentlegiantjp who finished his brave and honest first post with “I will try to contribute something useful” then the thread quickly spiralled down
Sorry New User! We are really not fit , decent and proper . But then again that’s not exactly the target audience of TAG anyway

Reactions: gentlegiantjp
Status
Not open for further replies.