Guest viewing is limited

New Year's Eve Fireworks Location

Xiizaa

TAG Member
Reaction score
I guess it might still be too early to start this topic but hey, vacation passes so fast when you're having fun and who knows it might already be New Year's Eve when you're reading this.

So as the title said, For those who aren't leaving Japan for New Year's Eve, Where did you guys spent/plan to spend your time at during the New Year's Eve Fireworks? I heard some places has spectacular views of those sights. :LOL:

For me personally I've spent my last year's eve on Singapore's Marina Bay's Level 55 Restaurant Spago,
This year I plan to spend the new year's eve either on Tokyo or Osaka but I still have no ideas. :unsure:
(y)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The first New Years I spent in Japan I went to Odaiba to watch the fireworks. I am probably just staying in NYE. I am boring that way ;-)

In general there are no fireworks in Japan on NYE.
yeah, I was going to say... that's not a Japan thing for New Years.
Tons of fireworks in July/August though....

This year I'll be away from Japan for New Years, but normally, I like the peaceful entry of the New Year in the Japanese fashion.

Reactions: Anna Summer
I like the peaceful entry of the New Year in the Japanese fashion
But haven't you had enough peacefulness for Christmas already, just a week before? hahaha ;)

In Brazil we keep it private for Christmas (empty streets even though it's a scorching hot summer), and the new year's eve is all about noise and party - what we do best. :p

But haven't you had enough peacefulness for Christmas already, just a week before? hahaha ;)

In Brazil we keep it private for Christmas (empty streets even though it's a scorching hot summer), and the new year's eve is all about noise and party - what we do best. :p

Typically, I'll enjoy Christmas outside of Japan and return before the New Years. Even then, I'm usually in the mountains somewhere for Japan's New Year.
This year, however, I'm leaving later than usual... so New Years will happen back home this year. First time in many years...