Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for 30 min

Type/Location:
Ebisu

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Was bored today around Ebisu since my friend bailed out of our get together. Went to the Ebisu New Work Health Service since I had some time to kill. Walked in and requested a girl whom I was interested in from their lineup online. The guy said she doesn't service gajins so I had to go with my second choice Keiko. Almost no wait time at all, the guy led me into her room. Her body was a bit chubbier than the pics outside but still very nice. Her face is definitely cuter in person. We then took a shower together and washed our mouths. After that, proceeded to the bed and she did some grinding on me and started sucking. Her blowjob skill is good but she didn't like to go any further than the tip so i had to grab her head and push it in a few times. Ball licking. She also let me slap her face with it. There wasn't a lot of talking since she doesn't speak English but overall she was very friendly and attentive. I came in her mouth after a while. We then took another quick shower and she sent me off to the front. Big chunks of time was the shower. You get like about 10 min of real action.

On second thought, I'm actually freaking out at the moment while typing this review as I don't do these stuffs a lot. The only time I've ever been with a sex worker was 3 years ago. Same place. Ebisu New York. And second time was today. That's about it. I couldn't help freaking out about STDs and stuffs. In yall experience, how likely is it to get something from a BBBJ from a sex worker?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Very unlikely you'd get a STD. Next time take a condom with you and ask her if a CBJ is okay.
By the way, how did you manage to get by with 100% English? Did the shop staff speak English?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There is an enormous thread on TAG about STD risks. The general consensus on that thread and amongst mongers in Japan in general is that the risk of contracting a disease from unprotected oral sex is minimal.

Having said that, the risks do exist and, from time to time, some bloke will come down with a Willy infection. Usually it's something treatable/curable but it's kind of like playing Russian roulette.

Maybe try elsewhere next time for a better experience (check the reviews on here) or, if you're too concerned with STDs but still want to play, HE massage may be the thing for you.

3 years of BBBJ all over the world and no STDs so far, and I get checked at least once a year. That said, there is some nasty stuff going around: antibiotic resistant you name it, according to my Tokyo doctor, so I will be putting a cap on it for BJs from now on. Not as fun! But peace of mind.

I had a BBBJ from a place in Sugamo and experienced testicular pain a few months later so I started freaking out and got tested and had a UTI which was transmitted from this encounter. You most likely won't have an STD but most likely have an UTI if you are experiencing symptoms

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I had a BBBJ from a place in Sugamo and experienced testicular pain a few months later so I started freaking out and got tested and had a UTI which was transmitted from this encounter

If the symptoms came few months after the BBBJ then I would think it's pretty clear that was not the cause. You can get UTI from many different things, sex is just one of them.

Last edited: