Newbie questions regarding Deriheru

8888ball

TAG Member
Reaction score
New here

1. FS - what does is stand for? If its a secret here...send me somewhere to learn this shit. (edit: found it in the sticky thread - no worries)

2. In the sugar daddy board I posted this question:

• Deriheru will not officially offer FS.
  • However it seems FS is possible.
  • So what is the correct etiquette to request for it (including going tip rate)?

(obviously my thread search skills suck so please guide me to the right thread as appropriate)

Don't ever go into a delivery health date expecting FS... you could tip at the start and see what happens, but each case is YMMV.

If you up and request it - you have a 50/50 chance of being blacklisted and they leave with your money.

If you repeat with a particular provider and build up some good credit with her, it's possible you could get bonus extras for a small tip or no tip... each case is YMMV.

If you really want FS without any questions, go to soapland or book an independent -- or even one of the agencies that is frequently reviewed here where FS is part of the default service.

Reactions: Ken1988
  • So what is the correct etiquette to request for it (including going tip rate)?

(obviously my thread search skills suck so please guide me to the right thread as appropriate)

Just ask her casually after some conversation. If she says something vauge or anything other than a hard no, offer what your willing to pay. If she declines just move on and don't push it.

New here

1. FS - what does is stand for? If its a secret here...send me somewhere to learn this shit. (edit: found it in the sticky thread - no worries)

Sounds like you really want sex? Like tag manager says there are plenty of places that explicitly offer that. However, im guessing you are new here, and have limited experience so I do recommend that you give a good deri-heru a try and go in without wanting sex. You may find that a skilled sumata is actually much better than sex with a condom. Give it a try!

New here

I approach this the same as consent. If the girl wants FS, then it's ok. So I try my best to turn her on as well. Lot's of foreplay. Lot's of compliments. Giving a small gift on repeat encounters. Show up clean and well dressed. Same as dating. I do my best to be a good customer so the girl wants me to come back as well.

Its still very much hit or miss (I miss much more often than hit). And Sumata is enjoyable as well. Sumata can be enjoyable for the girl as well, so after a hot and heavy session it is possible that the girl decides she wants more as well.

Regarding SB/SD, FS can be almost guaranteed since you agree up front. However, I also get a much higher number of flake outs and date reschedule. SB is hard when play times are limited since schedules have to match. For me, I prefer a SB with good chemistry than a DH crapshoot.

thanks all for the great replies!

Sounds like you really want sex?

I mean...yeah!

Anyways, I think I will try out a good deriheru without any expectations for sex!

I guess even for the deri-heru its a bit like SB/SD, building a good relationship has a potential to pay off.

another question:

During booking (say via LINE) would it be better to let them know I'm a foreigner or let the girl findout when she knocks on my door (I'm pretty fluent in Japanese so its possible they wouldnt notice via LINE booking etc.)?

I always let the provider know and it’s rarely an issue, for deriheru anyway. Hakoheru can be a pain in the ass about it. Anyway, the last thing you want is a girl who is for whatever reason unpleasantly surprised. But again almost never an issue to just mention it up front.

Well tried out E+ in Kinshicho.

Mentioned in the booking, speaking Japanese that i was a foreigner. No one including the girl seemed to be moved by that fact. Also no gaijin tax so that's nice.

Reactions: SatoKM
This weekend will be working on the SB "leads". If i could find a girl with good chemistry SD/SB will definitely be the way for me.

Well tried out E+ in Kinshicho.

Mentioned in the booking, speaking Japanese that i was a foreigner. No one including the girl seemed to be moved by that fact. Also no gaijin tax so that's nice.
Please put reviews in the right section - reviews don't go here.

I always let the provider know and it’s rarely an issue, for deriheru anyway. Hakoheru can be a pain in the ass about it. Anyway, the last thing you want is a girl who is for whatever reason unpleasantly surprised. But again almost never an issue to just mention it up front.

I had just the opposite reaction once from a deriheru girl.
She thought I couldn't speak Japanese so she was kind of complaining (talking to herself) about me.
At the end of the session, I apologize to her in fluent Japanese and told her that I will never put her in a stressful and uncomfortable situation again. That I understand that I wasn't her type and she did a great effort to please me.
That I will not nominate her again and I even offer to write a good review at her profile on the store website.

Her look at her face was epic!