newhalf, ts and others

cheesebiscuit

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and i'm stuck with kind of a dilemma.
In a few weeks i'll be returning to Tokyo and I want to try something different (from the usual health etc.).

Now when I was reading up on all the different things the 'sexy side' of Tokyo has to offer, I stumbled across the idea of making a booking with a TS p4p person.

Now this is where my dilemma comes knocking on the door, i've seen some TS people online
(like on http://english.nh-nh.club/ and http://www.diamond-nh.com/) but most of them just seem a bit too masculine for me and I was wondering if there's any places in (or around) Tokyo that offer female-to-male TS p4p as I think this might solve my dilemma.

Now don't come telling me that I shouldn't worry about my sexuality or be discriminating others, I respect everyone's life choices and sexual orientations but i'm just 100% straight and not into guys.
This last year i've been doing things that I normally wouldn't try because I feel that I want to have tried everything at least once to grow as a person. This however does not include being gay (even if for once).

As for this forum, i'd like to thank everyone for all the useful information. Thanks to you people i've had some of the greatest sexual experiences of my life and i'm sure I can return the favor one day when i'm retired (lol'd).

Cheesebiscuit.

most of them just seem a bit too masculine for me and I was wondering if there's any places in (or around) Tokyo that offer female-to-male TS p4p as I think this might solve my dilemma.

Never heard of a shop like that existing in any country. I do share your view that many of the girls working in Tokyo do look a bit masculine, but still wondering how your suggestion would solve the problem as all female-to-male people would try to look as masculine as possible?

but i'm just 100% straight

Well, let me be the first to tell you that if there even is a 100% straight person it is not someone who thinks about having sex with a new-half. :LOL:

I guess you're at least right about the first bit, but I don't think i've really been clear on that point.
What i meant to say was that i don't care if the provider was born a male or a female but I do care about how masculine he/she looks now.
I don't want to think about 'doing it' with a guy when we're down to business, I want to be able to see it as something else because that's obviously what it is.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah I have to say that female to male folks are mostly super massculine - muscular, hairy etc. Though a lot of then still have female private parts.

To me I think going with a ftm transexual would require you to find guys attractive which seems to be the exact opposite of your problem.

Really I would just suggest meeting a very feminine male to female TS instead. I would really suggest mayumi at club diamond. You can see her pics on Shemale Japan but she is so much more beautiful and feminine in real life. She is also amazingly attentive, and when I met her she insisted that I fuck her (not something I normally do), so the whole experience is likely to be as close to hetero sex as you will be able to find.

If you have any other questions about new halves feel free to send me a message.

And whatever you decide I hope you have fun!

I don't know about making (she is super hot and on my list!) But both shurin and mayumi are amazing.

One thing (and if it's your first time with a new half I dunno how relevant but...) Is that of those three only mayumi can cum. The other two are on hormones and/or have no balls so they can't cum. (Which is a shame in the case of shurin - there is a video of her shooting her load online and as far as I'm concerned it is one of the hottest videos ever!)

Oh, also, if your Japanese isn't great, I would totally recommend that you get in touch with Julia Winston at ranpha. Not only is she super hot, super accommodating, she also speaks English and can help you make arrangements with other Japanese new halves.

Oh, also, if your Japanese isn't great, I would totally recommend that you get in touch with Julia Winston at ranpha. Not only is she super hot, super accommodating, she also speaks English and can help you make arrangements with other Japanese new halves.

My Japanese skills aren't on a very high level but I very frequently get complimented on how much better i'm getting (by japanese friends) so I don't think that'll be much of a problem.

Also it would indeed be my first time with a newhalf and because of that I don't know if receiving 'a shot' is important.
Maybe I should just try Shurin first to see what it's like then if I do, try Mayumi.

I will look for that video later (sorry I am out right now!).

I would really recommend mayumi over shurin by the way. I mean I love shurin, she is amazing. You should totally see her! But she is kind of nervous etc. Mayumi is just insanely attentive. I've never had anyone else wash my TOES, but on top of that she is so relaxed and natural. Honestly out of all of my p4p experiences mayumi is probably number one. Just fyi!

I will look for that video later (sorry I am out right now!).

I would really recommend mayumi over shurin by the way. I mean I love shurin, she is amazing. You should totally see her! But she is kind of nervous etc. Mayumi is just insanely attentive. I've never had anyone else wash my TOES, but on top of that she is so relaxed and natural. Honestly out of all of my p4p experiences mayumi is probably number one. Just fyi!

But wouldn't her ability to cum be useless if she has to wear a condom? (To be safe of std's)

So for me one of the best things about hooking with new halves is watching them cum. Your mileage may vary! But I dont generally have sex with them so I never use a condom.

If that helps?

Dunno if this conversation is going to freak out the hetero members of the board so if you want more details feel free to message me!

Dunno if this conversation is going to freak out the hetero members of the board so if you want more details feel free to message me!

I think you need to try much harder than that to freak out the perverts in this forum. :D

So keep it public, who knows you might even get those girls a couple of new customers in the process. (y)

Better your first time be in Thailand or another country where you can hang out with the girls first. No matter how good the pics, you might be turned off by voice, mannerisms etc.

If that's not an option then just be cool about it.

Generally i also think the Thai transgenders are more feminine than the Japanese.

I think that depends on the provider. In my experience of newhalves in Tokyo and London, Thai girls are more likely to have a terrible attitude and obvious plastic surgery (especially augmented butt cheeks, ugh), but bigger dicks. But it really depends on the individual. And whether you click with them.

I'm not willing to go to thailand just for this, as this is just something i want to try while i'm in japan. I'm not traveling for sex only.

Update: I made an appointment for 3P play with Shurin and (i believe a new one) Ritsu from the changelings. It'll take place in about two weeks from now.
Though I think it's weird that i have to contact the person i confirmed my appointment with without having his/her phone number. They said i have to contact them when i arrived at the notified place and time.

Maybe they just mean you should call the shop number on their website?

So here it is,
Today was my appointment with Shurin and Ritsu from the changelings.

First off allow me to explain more about Shurin and Ritsu. Shurin came across to me as more of a female than Ritsu, she also couldn't get a hard on.
Even though the other reports of Shurin say that she is clumsy or shy, this is not something i completely agree with.
While we were doing what we were doing Shurin noticably opened up to me and came across as caring and always tried to do her best (at english too).

In case of Ritsu, Ritsu is a bit more masculine. It definitely turned me off that she had a smokers cough that sounded like a truck driver's. Ritsu also likes to kiss a lot but isn't as good at it as she probably thinks. I once tried to put mine in her but it didn't fit her, and i'm not even that big. I think.

Now don't get me wrong here, their service in itself wasn't bad at all. I just missed something in it.
For me it's just that I wanted to be sure that when I get into a relationship (or marriage) that I know exactly what I want in a partner. I now know that my definite preference lies with women.

As for the communication with the company, it all went in english until the comfirmation call, this part was in basic japanese.

Thanks everyone, this will be my last message on TAG.
Today gave me a lot of confidence about myself and I learnt a lot. I will not be mongering anymore, but instead focus 100% on the girl that I like.

Merry christmas,

Cheese biscuit.

Does any one also know if newhalf jav actress Yukino Akari is working at any of these shops?