Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 17,000 jpy

Type/Location:
Shop's private room in Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese but we didn't try talk in english so not sure about her level

Details of the Encounter:
https://shemaletokyomusumeweb.com/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=44
(The shop I went to is gone or under a different name but she's in another one)

It was a few months ago but instead of just reading all you guys reviews, I thought I'd write one too. Not new to NH, I just appreciate the company a few times a year ^^
So I was feeling horny that week and wanted to have some fun, after checking the numerous shops and their casts, I went with Hitomi because she looked very cute on the pics and was new which intrigued me.

Oh boy did I chose well! She opened the door and I was blown away by how girly and pretty she was. No way you can guess she has a bulge by just looking at her or even talk to her. Very good first impression.

We take a shower and again, very impressed by her girly body. Pretty slim, small but perky tits and a cute shaved she-cock. She washes my body thoroughly while chatting and it was pretty nice.

Next, direction the bed! She was a little bit shy (which I liked actually) and was still trying to get what I liked but she was trying really hard to please me and that's a big plus in my book (after a few no-motivated girls). Hitomi did a mean blowjob, like her life depended on it and it was great! Her body was smooth and very delicious to lick and she reacted nicely to a 69 and me taking care of her down below. Yummy!

She seemed to prefer being penetrated instead of doing it, it was fine by me and kinda natural considering how feminine she was. She has a tight ass so I went slowly with lots of lotion but after a while, it was just really nice to be in her and rim her.
I came on her tits and she played with it with her fingers which was a nice touch.

A shower and few last words and I was on my way. Overall, I was very satisfied with Hitomi who worked really hard to please me best. Very feminine and motivated, I highly recommend her and will definitely see her again.
Note that she has a shy personality so she may not be the one for you if you want a wild ride but who knows, it was a few months ago.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very feminine and pretty. Still learning but great service and motivation. Highly recommend!!

Thanks for your review - also thanks for the follow-up with her movement to a new shop.

Approved: 6/16/2019