Guest viewing is limited

NHK subscription - legality question

Can someone tell me what should i do?I accidently signed for NHK (that time was my 1st time in japan so idk about this) and the bills arrived at my apartment every month.I scared if they bring me to court but i also not really watch their channel and my tv is for my ps4 so what should i do?i really confused right now @@ should i cancel the contract or ?
unfortunately as you signed the contract your options are
1) pay
2) refuse to pay and get taken to court, where you will lose.
whether or not you watch NHK, or even use your TV is irrelevant. If you have the means to receive a broadcast signal and you've signed the contract they have you by the balls.

Can someone tell me what should i do?I accidently signed for NHK (that time was my 1st time in japan so idk about this) and the bills arrived at my apartment every month.I scared if they bring me to court but i also not really watch their channel and my tv is for my ps4 so what should i do?i really confused right now @@ should i cancel the contract or ?
the straight answer is, ditch the TV temporarily and cancel the contract... I'm guessing someone will show up again to 'verify' you don't have a TV anymore...
Website says to 'Call in Japanese' to cancel the contract...

After that, don't ever sign-up again....

ditch the TV temporarily and cancel the contract... I'm guessing someone will show up again to 'verify' you don't have a TV anymore...

I cancelled NHK years ago, at the same time as I actually got rid of the TV. Don't miss it one bit either.

They want evidence that you have sold or disposed of the TV. You need the recycle ticket or a bill of sale.

They won't send someone to your home - they actually aren't allowed to enter to verify.

You need to pay. You can cancel the contract but you still need to pay the bills until that has gone through. You have signed a valid contract and they will hold you to it.

And for cancelling you need to proof you have no devices to catch their programs anymore, good luck with that.

Edit; OK now, why I did not see the answers before clicking Send? Maintenance still going on?

They won't send someone to your home - they actually aren't allowed to enter to verify.

I always used to invite them in when they came to my door. Fully knowing they would not do it; I always asked if they'd like a beer or coffee too. :p

Just dont fucking pay. What are they going to do? Put you in jail? Just tell them that you signed up not knowing fully what it was all about. Tell them you are pissed because they took advantage of your poor langauge skills and you have called your embassy and the New York Times travel editor to make a complaint. Tell them you cant understand Japanese TV so why the fuck would you watch it anyway? Tell them that you dont have any money. Tell them all of this while you are chewing on a few bulbs of raw garlic. And play a loud recording of a snarling pitbull in the back room for BGM. I am sure you can find one on You Tube.

You can do all that. I'll get some popcorn.

Reactions: Anna Summer
The weird thing is that I'm always totaly naked at home when they ring the doorbell.
Always wondering how they would react if I open the door without clothes on.

I think that would work nicely, at least if you have a boner too. Look them into eyes and propose they come in to check if you have a TV, wink-wink. Watch NHK for free for the rest of your life.

Just dont fucking pay. What are they going to do?

What they do is go to summary court, get a judgement and a payment order, and if you ignore THAT, they then request the courts to put a lien on your bank accounts.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What they do is go to summary court, get a judgement and a payment order, and if you ignore THAT, they then request the courts to put a lien on your bank accounts.
By then they will have spent more in time and labor than I owed. Ha! I rule!

By then they will have spent more in time and labor than I owed. Ha! I rule!

Not so fast... they also sue for legal fees and court costs. :(

Not so fast... they also sue for legal fees and court costs. :(
Then I pay them with 1 yen coins smeared with Buta poop after I have eaten 5 or six servings of mabodofu from Ooshoo. Ha! I rule!

Then I pay them with 1 yen coins smeared with Buta poop after I have eaten 5 or six servings of mabodofu from Ooshoo. Ha! I rule!

I think the law says they need to accept only like 20 coins for any payment, so they can actually just scoop it up from your bank account.

Now guess why they made those MyNumbers for everyone?

I need Ikegami Akira to explain to me why NHK can pull this shit in a democracy.

I need Ikegami Akira to explain to me why NHK can pull this shit in a democracy.

For that there are two possible answers. 1) What democracy? and 2) Taxes.

I think that would work nicely, at least if you have a boner too. Look them into eyes and propose they come in to check if you have a TV, wink-wink. Watch NHK for free for the rest of your life.
They may actually take you up for it, especially if they are into men and you have a Beautiful One.

Reactions: MikeH

Do I get extra bonus points if I manage to cum right into his eyes just after I opened the door?

Also did you notice that NHK ladies don't seem to exist?

I bet there would be more door opened if they were smart enough to hire ladies for this job.

They may actually take you up for it, especially if they are into men and you have a Beautiful One.

And even if they were not into men, you know real beauty attracts.

I bet there would be more door opened if they were smart enough to hire ladies for this job.

Yeah, but the end game is not to get the door open, it's intimidate people to sign. If there was a young spinner at my door with NHK agreement how much you think I would be willing to sign anything if she threatened that if I don't she will be back tomorrow?

Yeah, but the end game is not to get the door open, it's intimidate people to sign. If there was a young spinner at my door with NHK agreement how much you think I would be willing to sign anything if she threatened that if I don't she will be back tomorrow?
They can always play the same game as the life insurance companies.
Although I suppose the NHK fees are a lot lower so thats why it doesn't work.

Reactions: MikeH
Anyone gonna sign up before the deadline end of this month?
Fine is tripled from april 1st if you dont pay

Anyone gonna sign up before the deadline end of this month?
Fine is tripled from april 1st if you dont pay
I don’t have a TV that I’m using connected to my PC to type up this reply. It just doesn’t exist. Those sounds and music are my girlfriend doing laundry while playing the piano.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se.