https://abc-club.biz/girls.php?page_no=8

Appointment Length & Costs:
4000yen for 20mins

Type/Location:
Pink Salon in Osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was feeling mad horny one particular Saturday evening, but was didn’t have the expendable cash to visit my regular spots. Had heard of the jan jan In Kiyobashi for a while now but they didn’t seem to accept foreigners when I called them up last month (didn’t want to waste my time going to a shithole and get turned down, called to check.)

As stated, I was horny and broke at the time and didn’t have anything to do for the rest of the day so I decided to go on a little cycling trip to Kiyobashi, figured I might get in since I already looked the part (Asian, ethnically Chinese) and just had to pass the language test.

Finding the place was quite simple, just look up the access part of their site and its pretty self explanatory.

Upon reaching there, I actually went up to the jan jan first (they are in the same building, Jan Jan on the 2nd floor, ABC Club on the basement.) It was around 5.50PM at the time, I talked to the doorman and didn’t really catch what he said but except that I had to wait until 6.30, I was already in Kiyobashi so I decided why the fuck not and decided to explore the place.

The shops around were mostly closed, I found a closed cigarette shop with an empty bench where I sat down and fiddled with my phone.

About 10 minutes later, I remembered that this was the shop I called the month before and didn’t want to wait a long time just to get refused, so I headed back and went down to the basement floor where ABC club was.

Transaction was simple, ask for 20 mins, hand over the cash, and receive a number ticket. Waited maybe about 10-15mins before my number was called and went straight in.

Went pass the curtains and was greeted by the girl (mid 30s, decently pretty face, nice pair.) Tells me her name, and then not much talk but didn’t feel uncomfortable either since she had a cheerful tone in her voice (I was expecting a pissed-off drunk middle aged Osakan granny to greet me so this was a pleasant surprise.)

Was guided to my booth, the place was small, not too cramped, what you would imagine in most pinsaros except the sofa only sat one person.

I took off my mask when I sat down, and girl tells me that the mask needs to stay on, so I complied. At first I thought this was because of me being a gaijin (She definitely knew I was foreign at this point.) but I looked to my left and the other men seemed to have all their masks on. Didn’t like this rule, but completely understand.

Put my pants and other belongings in a small basket and girl proceeds to clean up the little guy (the usual stuff, wet wipes, towels,etc.) starts the timer and proceeded to tug me for about 30 seconds.

At this point I was getting scared, I thought to myself “Is this it? Is this what I get for getting my gaijin ass into a Nihonjin only establishment?” Until she finally caps me.

Now I don’t know if this was because I’m foreign, because my little guy was uncut or because It was part of the rules, but I decided to just go with it.

I was expecting to get blue balls by the end of this as a CBJ usually takes me about 40+ mins to pop, and I’m not planning to pay the extension fee, but her technique was also, again, pleasantly surprising.

She starts off with the balls and proceeded to hit all the right spots, made all the right noises (slurping, smacking and whatnot, huge turn on for me.) actually felt really really nice.
Then suddenly her little kitchen timer thing started beeping, she stops what she was doing and because of the loud music I wasnt sure if she said I had 4 minutes left, or If she gave me an extra 4 minutes, either way it was good news for me.
She then continued doing her thing, And I managed to pop just as the timer started beeping again. She then said the same thing as before, again I didn’t catch if she meant I had time left or If she was giving me an extension. This time she said “something-something 2 minutes.”

At this point I had already popped so I wasn’t really worried about not getting my money’s worth. Just as I thought it was all over, she grabbed my little guy with both hands and proceeded to do a madness with her tongue, Give me another minute or 2 and I would’ve popped again. But she then stops and takes off the condom, a bit disappointed but again, I had already gotten my money’s worth.

She cleans me up and hands me the little basket from earlier, got in my pants, checked my belongings and I was good to go. She guides me by the hand on my way out and told me to rest well when I get home, Again, a pleasant surprise considering what I was expecting before I went through the doors.

Looking back, I was probably lucky at that time, as when I looked to my right the girl in that booth did not look Japanese, looked more like Indonesian or Fillipino. Not really what I’m into (just turned 20, have a weird attachment to JP women, especially the nice looking mommies)

In conclusion, I expected nothing and came out satisfied, Definitely worth considering it’s only a little over the price of 2 McDeliveries.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Having a JP girl bobbing on your dick without breaking the bank is always welcome for me.

Thank you for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 6/14/2021

Kind of confused. So the place was originally a Japanese only establishment but you somehow got in?

Kind of confused. So the place was originally a Japanese only establishment but you somehow got in?
The shop upstairs with similar services were apparently JP only, so I went to this one instead

Reactions: Alice
I have done a trawl of most places in this area, including this, but I encountered a strict Japanese only warning. However this was mid corona so possibly mitigating circumstances. My language is quite good, so I'll give it another run.

Reactions: Alice and Dfblaze
If BJs and Pinsaro are what you are looking for Kyobashi is the place to AKA “the BJ capital of Osaka” according to my Japanese friend.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I just went too and unfortunately got rejected too even tho I'm Asian and I speak Japanese, I wonder is it because it's seems to have quite a few people waiting? I went to the basement and then the 店員 said it will take a while and suggested me to go up to the 4th floor so I went, but in the middle of the elevetor the guy asked for my nenrei kakunin, so i gave him my zairyuu card and immediately he said it's Japanese only. So yeah... left quite disappointed

I can actually confirm this.
I got in about twice during Corona time. The cospa was good and the providers friendly.

However, around mid 2021 I got rejected at the door (Japanese only) and never managed to get back in again. Back then the shop attendant politely explained me that because of Corona, they didn't want to let any foreigners in... Didn't quite make sense but arguing in that case being usually completely pointless and counterproductive,I just gave up.

Reactions: BolangOsaka