Nice to meet you. Japan first-timer on a sex trip

DiscoveringAirCon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Nice to met you, I'm your normal Japan-loving mid-20s American that had a chance to take a trip here for two weeks for the first time. The girls naturally play a big part, but I enjoy studying the language (JLPT N4 level), the sights, anime, food, all that good stuff. Been amazing so far. Planning on moving here sometime in 2021 if all goes well. :)

Naturally to enjoy all Japan has to offer, you can't miss the fuzoku industry. So my itinerary, mostly researched from here:

- Club Amour (was fantastic, review incoming)
- N-cats Kyoto
- Darling Harbor
- Tobita Shinchi

Be on the lookout for reviews! Here's to many more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy and Lukes
Glad to hear you're enjoying what Japan has to offer. If this is your first trip and you've already figured out P4P then you're ahead of most dudes that come over here looking for some action.

Glad to hear you're enjoying what Japan has to offer. If this is your first trip and you've already figured out P4P then you're ahead of most dudes that come over here looking for some action.

You bet! Luckily this isn't my first contact with Japan, I've been into the culture, language and everything for years, plus have P4P experience in the US. I think I was well-prepared.

If he can write coherent sentences then he is already ahead of most dudes here. :D

Most dudes? That is surprising.

Reactions: Lukes