Guest viewing is limited

Nico - Nagoya Erotic Massage

Max Glen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date / Time : 1st Week September 8PM

http://www.erotic-massage-nagoya.com/
http://www.kk75855.net/gravure/girl_4100.html
No English (has cheat sheet / translator)

90 mins - Delivery - Y 24,000 (1,000 admission Fee was waived)

Business Hotel 1 Block away from Sunshine Sakae (will update name later as soon as I find receipt)

Recommendation - Yes. Good Service and Skill

Background

Hi folks. I recently went on a business trip to Nagoya. Closed a deal with a new client and I thought to reward my work. Hehe!

Setup and Meeting

Sister branch of Japan Erotic Massage. I have used their service in Yokohama before. I called up and told them to send anyone available.
Admission fee was waived because I mentioned I used their service before in Yokohama. Checked my name and home address and it was a go.

Physical Description

Body : 147cm . Petite frame. Nice smooth skin

Face : Cute face. Decent smile. "Facetype" is unexpected for this profession. Not thats a bad thing.

Hair - Short! Huge turn-on for me.

Attitude - Sweet and very friendly

Shower and Main Event

The agency sent me Nico. I decided to fetch her at the lobby and pretend she was my friend.

Although elevator access is allowed to pretty much anybody, I didn't want to take a chance.

She was friendly and spoke little English. But I felt at ease with her. We walked arm to arm to my room.

I paid her and called her agency to confirm.

She undressed me and washed me all over. Gave a few friendly pulls and strokes if you catch my drift.
She was naked while doing this and I admired her nice petite body. Although I couldn't touch her she put her body close to me many times.

Massage time was great. I wanted to relax and she was happy to oblige.
She applies nice pressure despite her small frame. She wore sexy lingerie like that of a lolita princess.

The best move she made was rubbing her lower area on my thighs to tease me. She licked my body all over and gave kisses on my neck and chest.

She has skillful hands. Knowing when to apply pressure and be gentle with her stroke and rubbing.
After about 75 mins of sensual massage. She moved her body close to me, breasts pressed against my chest and kissed me.
She whispered some nasty things in my ear.
She had a nice grip and the oil did help alot.

I finally came with her stroking and we cuddled after that.
She told me she was new and still learning. But I didn't mind because she was well-trained and responsive to my needs.

Conclusion

As usual Japan Erotic Massage doesn't disappoint. I recommend them if you want to try something new other than FS.
They have skilled providers who know how to pleasure.
I hope when I come back to Nagoya, Nico is still with the agency.

As usual YMMV. Good luck and I hope you guys try them out!

Last edited:
Thanks for the review! Another branch of the Parlor Club folks.

I know Yuko from AM is in Nagoya still. If you are into petite women, Yuko is pretty fun next time you are there.

Welcome.

I'll keep that in mind next time I travel back to Nagoya. I like the city and it's Izakayas haha!