Guest viewing is limited

Closed Night Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across the night mode and love it. If only iOS also came out with an all black version!

Thanks - we still have some more tweaks to do but, the night mode is popular for some. Glad that you like and the feedback is appreciated!

Reactions: User#6541
Night mode is easier on the eyes but it uses up a lot of battery.

A different Theme on Iphone would be nice.

What is the reason that alerts where placed a dozen clicks away from the main screen (at least on mobile).
What is the use of alerts at all, if it's hidden on a subpage of the profile page?

Or maybe I'm too stupid to navigate the new layout properly.

What is the reason that alerts where placed a dozen clicks away from the main screen (at least on mobile).
What is the use of alerts at all, if it's hidden on a subpage of the profile page?

Or maybe I'm too stupid to navigate the new layout properly.

It should be two clicks, but I'm currently rewriting the template so that the alerts icon doesn't get hidden away in a sub menu under your user profile. I've currently just crashed our test server, so I can't show an example yet. :cry:

Examples:

alerts_1.png

alerts_2.png

alerts_3.png

Looks like you also put conversations back to the top. That would be fine.

Can't say that I like the optic of the new layout, but the night one is ok.

Looks like you also put conversations back to the top. That would be fine.

Can't say that I like the optic of the new layout, but the night one is ok.

We'll try to give people as much option as possible. Possibly another styling may become available, but *all* feedback is appreciated.

Love night mode wish I had seen it earlier. I did notice that when the "new posts" counter is at 0 the color of the number 0 is very close in gray to the div that surrounds it you may want to make it a darker color.

Status
Not open for further replies.