Night Salons - Do they exist?

I don't believe these places exist anymore. But there was a time when they were really popular. You would go in to the booth, have maybe 5-10 minutes for yourself with the movies you selected and then the girl would come in and give you a HJ. Depending on the course you could then have a short break, second girl, break and third girl. Something like 6k for the full course.

Went sometimes on my lunch hour. Good and motivating way to keep slim. :p

Aww! That's too bad they're not around anymore. That sounds like it would've been fun. I sometimes frequent an HE massage place at lunch. Good times.

Aww! That's too bad they're not around anymore. That sounds like it would've been fun. I sometimes frequent an HE massage place at lunch. Good times.

They definitely were fun. Especially when some of those girls were really gorgeous. One of the girls told me that's because it is "soft services" so even if they would do a lots more money somewhere else they worked there as many had boy friends and stuff.

It has been maybe 20 years now and I still remember this one girl. I swear her HJ was better than half of the FSs I have ever gotten.

It has been maybe 20 years now and I still remember this one girl. I swear her HJ was better than half of the FSs I have ever gotten.

I arrived more than 10 years ago, and I was told it was too late. To this day, Ms. Bear still marvels about the no-pan shabu-shabu with mirrored floors. O tempora o morals

Reactions: Lukes and MikeH
Just wondering ... what's the point of going to such place ?
Why, I've even heard of guys who jerk off completely alone, at home, if you can believe it. Doesn't get any more low end than that. What losers..

The point is to experience something different. Isn't variety the spice of life? I guess I just like to try odd things sometimes, lol.
Exactly. The variety of such establishments is what makes Japan so special. Even if I never get around to trying such a remarkable place, I like knowing it is out there.

I remember seeing a different kind of place being reviewed on TV by Tamori-san. It was basically a glass-walled glory hole with a little shelf on the other side of the hole. Of course they couldn't show him sticking his cock through the hole so he "simulated" the experience by putting his arm through the hole while the service provider washed and then rubbed his arm. The place was somewhere in Kabukicho but I figured they wouldn't be very Gaijin friendly .

sounds like tobita shinchi in nishinari :) https://yabaipost.com/2017/02/16/th...district-in-osaka-can-be-clearly-seen-online/

i dunno what they call it though in japanese

Officially these are 'restaurants'

I went to Tobita Shinchi when I was in Osaka last year 2016. Its like in Amsterdam, they have a couple of streets which are full of brothels. Little old fashioned Japanese houses. There were girls sitting in revealing clothes and an older lady next to them was greeting the customers. If a house was foreign friendly the old lady said "dozo, dozo " in Japanese to you. Then you walk over and she shows you a card with prices on it. Shortest session I think was 20 minutes. You can go longer for up to an hour or more even. I don't recall the prices exactly but I remember it was very expensive. The girls were beautiful though. I saw this half Korean half Japnese girl who was so beautiful, and sexy she could have been a AV model easily.
I had a sex with her, maybe a will write a review later. It was good but too mechanical, and also there is no shower so does not feel very hygienical. There is no BBJ only in condom. There is supposed to be no exchange of bodily fluids. She did kiss me though and DFK. Anyway it's a fun place with very pretty girls. Good thing about it is you see the girls from up close in real life before paying for anything so there are no hidden surprises. Negative side is it's very expensive.

I remember seeing a different kind of place being reviewed on TV by Tamori-san. It was basically a glass-walled glory hole with a little shelf on the other side of the hole. Of course they couldn't show him sticking his cock through the hole so he "simulated" the experience by putting his arm through the hole while the service provider washed and then rubbed his arm. The place was somewhere in Kabukicho but I figured they wouldn't be very Gaijin friendly .
Haha that is awesome! Maybe he came back and tried it later for real. That's the kind of weird interesting stuff I like. Too bad it's not readily available to gaijin. They should make a glory hole themed pink salon.

I went to Tobita Shinchi when I was in Osaka last year 2016. Its like in Amsterdam, they have a couple of streets which are full of brothels. Little old fashioned Japanese houses. There were girls sitting in revealing clothes and an older lady next to them was greeting the customers. If a house was foreign friendly the old lady said "dozo, dozo " in Japanese to you. Then you walk over and she shows you a card with prices on it. Shortest session I think was 20 minutes. You can go longer for up to an hour or more even. I don't recall the prices exactly but I remember it was very expensive. The girls were beautiful though. I saw this half Korean half Japnese girl who was so beautiful, and sexy she could have been a AV model easily.
I had a sex with her, maybe a will write a review later. It was good but too mechanical, and also there is no shower so does not feel very hygienical. There is no BBJ only in condom. There is supposed to be no exchange of bodily fluids. She did kiss me though and DFK. Anyway it's a fun place with very pretty girls. Good thing about it is you see the girls from up close in real life before paying for anything so there are no hidden surprises. Negative side is it's very expensive.

Seeing the girl upfront is a major advantage and would avoid a lot of the bait and switch issues or catfishing that happens so often. I'd be willing to pay a bit more if I knew for sure I was getting a hot girl. I guess mechanical service and lack of shower is a downside for sure though but I'm kind of used to it. When I really want GFE, I see providers I know and see on the regular.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone know a place where the girls dress as nuns?

Don't know a place that has that one but maybe you could bring your own to a place that lets you. I see nun Halloween costumes sometimes, sexy nuns as well, lol