walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr 7999

Type/Location:
Nihonbashi

Language Notes:
Limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I decided to check out the Nihonbashi Tsumaten. For those that don't know, they offer older providers but on their website they had some ladies early to late 30s, which I don't consider old as I'm 37.

I don't speak much Japanese, but I've mentioned before I'm Japanese Canadian, so have the looks of a Japanese but limited language ability. I got to the place and the guy behind the counter basically laid a bunch of cards with the ladies pics on them for me to choose. No Japanese yet, but I saw 2 that caught my eye so I asked his recommendation and he suggested Yuuko. Asked how long and opted for 60 min at 7999yen. Paid, then was given a number and told to wait in a room next door. So all this time I maybe used 10 Japanese words, but most likely because of my appearance.

Waited and they called and she was there waiting. Older lady, and took me across to a love hotel, she paid and went up to the room. She then noticed my Japanese ability but was able to communicate enough and wasn't a problem for her. Talked for a bit, then got down to it. Won't get into too much detail, but only thing I didn't like was when finished, without any warning, she squirted all over me. Never happened to me before and wasn't a fan. Also, she asked if it was ok to finger my butt but that was shut down fast. Anyways service was as expected but saw some ladies on their site that I wouldn't mind trying, and for the price why not?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review. Is this the place where the workers are supposedly "housewives" that suck strange dick for money? I tried searching for past reviews and came up with this place in the link. Not sure if it's the same place you went to.

http://www.osaka-0930.com/nihonbashi1/

And yeah, a surprise squirt you weren't expecting can be a bit off-putting (or not). I think I would've just been speechless for a second :eek:

Ya that's the place. In the building where their office is, seems like there are a lot of places for walk in, but not sure about foreigners. In general, the entire area where this place was, all the buildings were the same

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks, I seem to recall someone asking if foreigners are permitted but I don't know if there was ever an answer to that.

I think that they allow foreigners if you can speak some Japanese. I emailed one of the other stores because there was someone that caught my eye, and i could use google translate to send them an email. I asked if foreigners were ok and they said as long as they could communicate a little and the girl was ok with it

Can't fault the lady's enthusiasm - squirting unexpectedly and keen to plug an index in your backside! 10/10 for effort! I would be up for the squirting but like you, I'd be troubled by a request to enter my backdoor.

Even the link name says osaka-0930.com so I'd put 50 dollars on the wild guess it's Osaka.
I believe though that there is a Tokyo branch of this. Unless I misinterpreted the website.

I believe though that there is a Tokyo branch of this. Unless I misinterpreted the website.

If we are still talking about the website you linked then I do think you did misinterpret it. They do have both Chuo-ku as well as 日本橋 in Osaka too though I do believe the reading is Nipponbashi and not Nihonbashi as in Tokyo.

Even the link name says osaka-0930.com so I'd put 50 dollars on the wild guess it's Osaka.

Well, simply putting Osaka in the review for location would have been helpful, as the link wasn't in the review either, plus with a website named Tokyo Adult Guide, and the place called Nihombashi, I would assume it is in Tokyo as well. They also have a different location called Kyobashi. The 06- number prefix gave it away, and obviously this all doesn't really matter but no need for a sarcastic comment to a valid question.

If we are still talking about the website you linked then I do think you did misinterpret it. They do have both Chuo-ku as well as 日本橋 in Osaka too though I do believe the reading is Nipponbashi and not Nihonbashi as in Tokyo.
Ah, that could explain it. Then nevermind, I won't try it, lol.

You seem to be new in the internet.
If anyone knows the web for Tokyo branch just post the link l, otherwise making a trip to Osaka to get service from a senior citizen doesn't seem to be worth it!

Reactions: MikeH
If anyone knows the web for Tokyo branch just post the link l, otherwise making a trip to Osaka to get service from a senior citizen doesn't seem to be worth it!

That is the thing I have been trying to get through, there doesn't seem to be a Tokyo branch.

That is the thing I have been trying to get through, there doesn't seem to be a Tokyo branch.
The review got me excited! I thought we had something going on in town but it's in Osaka!! I thought there was section for Osaka reviews??!

Sorry for the mishap and leaving out Osaka. I live in the Kansai area and unfortunately there isn't a board like this for this area. I've seen some Osaka threads on here and thought I'd share some info on the Kansai area for others that live here too or are visiting

Just a heads up on this place. Went there Tuesday, Jan 12, 2017 and was politely told "no foreigners" and my Japanese is pretty good (been here 15 years) so it definitely wasn't just a language issue.

Interestingly (or oddly) their Umeda store still does accept foreigners although it depends on the girl too.

I just go yesterday and they said Japanese only, so the umeda store accept foreigner? Gonna try it today then, since today's my last day in Japan.