Guest viewing is limited

Niina -- Just saying her name brings a smile to your face

User#18046

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Heart and Heart (Yokohama) - Niina (にいな)

Date of Encounter:
April 20, 2018

Contact Method:
http://a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=9

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min ¥18,000

Type/Location:
In the shop (soapland) near Keikyu Hinodecho Sta.

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My many fans [edit] My one fan [edit] That one person left on TAG who hasn't blocked me yet will know that Uncle NED likes him some Heart and Heart. The women are a little older and don't really have a theme (not really OL, not really MILF...) but for the most part they are attractive and friendly and the shop is clean and well-maintained, not too pricey (though the prices escalate rapidly for each 20 min you add beyond the 60 min course), it's close to home, and the door staff all know me (it helps that I bring them gifts occasionally).

My first regular girl at H&H (Mimi, she of the Bosoms of Irrepressible Wow) has moved on long ago, and my new regular, Miki, was off for the day, but that was perfect because I had a hankering to try someone new. I checked the late-shift roster for this warm spring Friday night and saw Niina, who I had never noticed before, and I thought she looked pretty darn good, so I entered the shop with high hopes but low expectations. Not every girl at Heart and Heart will see foreigners, even foreigners who bribe the tenchos with Godiva and Zippo lighters. But luck was with me, and Niina was both foreigner-friendly and immediately available and so I was ushered into the clean, bright, tiled waiting room and brought, as always, tea and a warm oshibori. Interestingly (to me), there are pictures of the entire roster in frames on the walls of the waiting room, and their faces are not obscured, so it's fun to plan your next encounter while sitting there sipping tea and wiping your brow.

After a short wait, Niina's presence at the bottom of the stairs was announced and I was ushered out to meet her. My first reaction was disappointment. That is absolutely, definitely her in the photos, but her face is benefitting strongly in the pics by some touch-up or other less gratuitously deceptive skill. She has some pockmarks and just generally looks significantly older than in the photos. The good news, however, is that her body rocks. In fact, I'll jump ahead and say that Niina has the face of a woman in her mid-40s and the body of a woman in her mid-20s, with smooth skin, really very nice firm natural breasts that are a decent size and are crested by nice, peach-colored, silver-dollar-sized nipples, and a noteworthy amount of round butt to grab as well -- though the butt is beginning to sag just a tad. Since I'm ahead of myself already, before flashing back, I'll say she has a fairly flat, tight stomach -- not ripped but not fat -- and has nice muscle tone in her arms and legs. She said that she works out regularly at a gym.

OK, back on the timeline. We got up to the room and I noticed immediately that Niina is more formal than the other girls I've met at H&H, or at most places, for that matter, but not in a bad way. She moves very slowly and meticulously (more on this later) and her movements seem measured and calculated, very traditional Japanese courtesan-like, very Geisha, if you will. The way she lowers herself into a kneeling position, the way she removes each article of my clothing, meticulously and respectfully and folds it before putting it in the basket, the way she sat seiza, with her knees pointed just left of me and her shoulders angled just so, as if facing me directly was too much of an affront. The whole thing was very studied, precise and intentional, if that makes sense, like a tea ceremony. Even when speaking, she used a slightly fake squeaky falsetto that smacked of cordiality and was the one off-putting aspect of the whole session, though it fit perfectly with her polite laugh, which was a fufufu with a hand in front of her mouth. I easily could have found all this unsatisfying, as I prefer to feel like there's a genuine connection between me and the lady, but I have to admit I found myself admiring and respecting the effort and professionalism Niina put into being this type of courtesan experience, so I went with it and rather than bothering me, I found myself appreciating it.

Consistent with her performance, she raised up onto her knees when she was done undressing me and seemed to be offering me a choice of removing her clothes or letting her do it herself. I took her up on it and wordlessly began removing her clothes just as slowly as she had removed mine, kissing my way along just behind the clothing as it slid off each body part. She breathed out in stutters and moaned almost in a whisper, and in spite of my intellectual recognition of it as part of the geisha act, it was alluring and effective. Once nude, we moved to the shower and eventually the tub, where I enjoyed nuzzling with her and feeling her curves from behind as she lay carefully on me with her back to me. She then moved to the other end, faced me, and with a coy smile reached under my hips and "up periscope!" brought James to the surface where she began giving him mouth-to- um... my metaphor just stalled out.

KEY POINT: Sweet buttery Jesus on a soda bread biscuit, this woman can suck a dick. Again, consistent with her carefully crafted persona, she does everything very slowly, no sudden moves, like I'm a rabbit she's trying to catch and doesn't want to spook. The huge upside of this is when she's disrobing (it's sexy) and when she's giving a BJ (it's mind-blowing). Super slow movements, constant eye contact, hand at the base, head twisting slowly, tongue coming out and circling, everything at half speed, all with a firm but gentle amount of pressure. Ooh, damn, James is starting to remember it as I write about it.

She suggested we go to the bed and she kept at it when we got there and it just never got old. She seemed willing to go at it the whole rest of the session and I was willing, it was just that damn good. But she asked sweetly if she could put it in and I did want to experience that with her since I liked her body, so she capped me, lubed herself and climbed on CG. She was incredibly tight, like unbelievably so to the point where I figured she had gone easy on the lube to let dryness simulate tightness, but I found out later when she climbed off and I FIV'ed during the next BJ session that she was sopping wet with what felt like a combination of the thicker gel and thinner fluids of her own. So I guess she's just got great muscles, maybe she does Kegel exercises.

As I said, after a bit of CG which was again very slow and sexy and quite nice but just nowhere near her BJ skills, I asked her to finish me with her mouth and she gladly and oh-so-skillfully obliged.

I'm a man of many words, obviously, but this is the absolute best I can summon for finishing up in Niina's skilled mouth: Wow. Just wow.

She's not the prettiest, the youngest or the most sincerely friendly (she's not unfriendly, she just stays in character), but she has a damn nice body and the way she takes her time and goes about her work get a solid thumbs (and other parts) up from me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TL; DR: Niina has not the prettiest nor youngest looking face (downcheck), a really nice body particularly her breasts (upcheck), a practiced, traditional Japanese courtesan style throughout which even a goofball like me couldn't crack completely (could be up or down depending on your preference) and gives what may be the best BBBJCIM that I've ever had. That's no exaggeration and the NEDster is not the type to call his most recent BJ his favorite just because it's fresh in his memory.

And I usually have a good enough time at H&H no matter who I end up with to be well worth the price.

I suspect that if I have time -- which becomes increasingly difficult to scare up -- that I will repeat with Niina just for the unforgettable BJ if nothing else. However, one of the reasons I hadn't noticed her card before this night was that she takes a lot of days off and usually doesn't start work until about 7 p.m. and I have to be back in my cell by 7 pm most nights or the warden heats up my leg irons before clamping them on, as punishment for my transgression.

“ the best BBBJCIM that I've ever had.”
Wow! Given your track-record, must be something indeed. Thanks for the review !
(And see, I havent blocked you yet :))

Really great review! Thanks for sharing.
Is the 60 min session only one pop?
You know, that’s a good question and in spite of probably 20 visits to this shop, I dont know the answer. I can only speculate, and I think it would depend on the girl, that it would probably be OK to go for a second if you wanted to. With my regular girl, I know she wouldn’t mind at all — in fact she’d be thrilled since I give her a hard time about not getting me to finish even once half the time (it’s a long story). She even kept me 20 minutes late one time which got the tenchos a bit miffed but she was like “fuck those guys.”

In any case, it just seems like the pace is so leisurely that it’s never really come up with me because I opt for the before and after shower and bath time. Of note, I’ve never been offered mat play here, though there is a mat balanced against the wall in the bathing area. I asked my regular girl, Miki, if it’s just for show and she said no, they do mat play all the time but there’s a going-in expectation that foreigners don’t want it. But if you asked for that, it would leave even less time for a second try.

Guess you’ll have to try it out and report back your findings!

Thanks as always for the informative and entertaining review. I was actually looking to stop by Heart and Heart this past week for the first time in a while to pay Mimi a visit, and was sad to discover she had moved on. Any idea where she might have ended up? (Though I’ll understand if you’d rather not divulge that info, lol)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Really appreciate it. I've never tried this place even though it's not far from where I live. I guess I was hesitant because I had a feeling that the majority of the ladies don't serve foreigners.

Thanks as always for the informative and entertaining review. I was actually looking to stop by Heart and Heart this past week for the first time in a while to pay Mimi a visit, and was sad to discover she had moved on. Any idea where she might have ended up? (Though I’ll understand if you’d rather not divulge that info, lol)
I genuinely don’t know. She may have left the biz or just chosen a shop closer to home, which was Tokyo. Either way, probably lost to us forever. The last time I saw her she seemed far less enthusiastic and even capped me for BJ so maybe she was losing her taste for the work (no pun intended).

Really appreciate it. I've never tried this place even though it's not far from where I live. I guess I was hesitant because I had a feeling that the majority of the ladies don't serve foreigners.
At a minimum, Aya, Miki, Niina, and Uehara are all foreigner friendly. There are at least four more I’ve been offered but didn’t take for various reasons. Never been able to get Uehara just because she stays booked, and didn’t care for Aya — nice enough, just meh. Miki is my regular shimei and we even communicate and have talked about meeting outside the shop.

Oh, I forgot, the tencho said Niina is only ok if the customer speaks sufficient Japanese... should have included that above in the main review but I think Niina sucked some of my memories out.

(snip)Of note, I’ve never been offered mat play here, though there is a mat balanced against the wall in the bathing area. I asked my regular girl, Miki, if it’s just for show and she said no, they do mat play all the time but there’s a going-in expectation that foreigners don’t want it. (snip)
I wonder how they formed that impression.

I have a serious love of mat play and used ask the Techotachi for the girls who were skilled in mat play.

Then again, I might be the exception, the weirdo.

I have a serious love of mat play and used ask the Techotachi for the girls who were skilled in mat play.

I’m also surprised, i thought that most foreigners are interested in trying it at least and maybe even want it more because its not available in their country.

My suspicion is that, right or wrong, this shop believes the gaijin want to get right to the whambam. What’s interesting is that Mermaid, just up the street in the same neighborhood and therefore probably with the same clientele, does mat as a matter of course. But then, no one’s in a hurry to get the sex started at Mermaid. :sick:

I suppose I could Line Miki and ask her directly...

Last edited:

You are not alone, I love it as well.

Wonder what my budget is looking like for the rest of the week......

Funny side note. I went back to H&H last night and the guys gave me a point card and stamped it a few times to make up for not having given it to me earlier (it’s not great... ¥1000 off after five visits). Then I picked a new girl (review in the works?) and sat in the waiting room with my tea and oshibori.

But to my surprise, the guys came into the waiting room and asked me if I would come out to the front desk and help them translate a conversation with another American. I’m happy that they’re comfortable with me now, but when is this OK in Japan to ask a customer to come out of a sex shop and talk to another customer on their behalf? Even worse, what if this guy works for me?

Anyway, not only did I translate, but I gave the guy a rundown on the area since he was not able to get into H and H. In the process, I learned some valuable information which included that four of the girls that were on shift this particular night will see gaijin but only if they speak Japanese. The only person they were offering up for non-Japanese speakers was my regular girl Miki, and she was not on shift that night.

when is this OK in Japan to ask a customer to come out of a sex shop and talk to another customer on their behalf?

Once in a Chinese massage place the girl in the next curtained "room" asked my help in talking to her customer. At least my girl stopped playing with the Beautiful One long enough for me to make full sentences.

I look forward to your next review but interested In why Miki is your regular girl?

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Heart and Heart (Yokohama) - Niina (にいな)

Date of Encounter:
April 20, 2018

Contact Method:
http://a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=9

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min ¥18,000

Type/Location:
In the shop (soapland) near Keikyu Hinodecho Sta.

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My many fans [edit] My one fan [edit] That one person left on TAG who hasn't blocked me yet will know that Uncle NED likes him some Heart and Heart. The women are a little older and don't really have a theme (not really OL, not really MILF...) but for the most part they are attractive and friendly and the shop is clean and well-maintained, not too pricey (though the prices escalate rapidly for each 20 min you add beyond the 60 min course), it's close to home, and the door staff all know me (it helps that I bring them gifts occasionally).

My first regular girl at H&H (Mimi, she of the Bosoms of Irrepressible Wow) has moved on long ago, and my new regular, Miki, was off for the day, but that was perfect because I had a hankering to try someone new. I checked the late-shift roster for this warm spring Friday night and saw Niina, who I had never noticed before, and I thought she looked pretty darn good, so I entered the shop with high hopes but low expectations. Not every girl at Heart and Heart will see foreigners, even foreigners who bribe the tenchos with Godiva and Zippo lighters. But luck was with me, and Niina was both foreigner-friendly and immediately available and so I was ushered into the clean, bright, tiled waiting room and brought, as always, tea and a warm oshibori. Interestingly (to me), there are pictures of the entire roster in frames on the walls of the waiting room, and their faces are not obscured, so it's fun to plan your next encounter while sitting there sipping tea and wiping your brow.

After a short wait, Niina's presence at the bottom of the stairs was announced and I was ushered out to meet her. My first reaction was disappointment. That is absolutely, definitely her in the photos, but her face is benefitting strongly in the pics by some touch-up or other less gratuitously deceptive skill. She has some pockmarks and just generally looks significantly older than in the photos. The good news, however, is that her body rocks. In fact, I'll jump ahead and say that Niina has the face of a woman in her mid-40s and the body of a woman in her mid-20s, with smooth skin, really very nice firm natural breasts that are a decent size and are crested by nice, peach-colored, silver-dollar-sized nipples, and a noteworthy amount of round butt to grab as well -- though the butt is beginning to sag just a tad. Since I'm ahead of myself already, before flashing back, I'll say she has a fairly flat, tight stomach -- not ripped but not fat -- and has nice muscle tone in her arms and legs. She said that she works out regularly at a gym.

OK, back on the timeline. We got up to the room and I noticed immediately that Niina is more formal than the other girls I've met at H&H, or at most places, for that matter, but not in a bad way. She moves very slowly and meticulously (more on this later) and her movements seem measured and calculated, very traditional Japanese courtesan-like, very Geisha, if you will. The way she lowers herself into a kneeling position, the way she removes each article of my clothing, meticulously and respectfully and folds it before putting it in the basket, the way she sat seiza, with her knees pointed just left of me and her shoulders angled just so, as if facing me directly was too much of an affront. The whole thing was very studied, precise and intentional, if that makes sense, like a tea ceremony. Even when speaking, she used a slightly fake squeaky falsetto that smacked of cordiality and was the one off-putting aspect of the whole session, though it fit perfectly with her polite laugh, which was a fufufu with a hand in front of her mouth. I easily could have found all this unsatisfying, as I prefer to feel like there's a genuine connection between me and the lady, but I have to admit I found myself admiring and respecting the effort and professionalism Niina put into being this type of courtesan experience, so I went with it and rather than bothering me, I found myself appreciating it.

Consistent with her performance, she raised up onto her knees when she was done undressing me and seemed to be offering me a choice of removing her clothes or letting her do it herself. I took her up on it and wordlessly began removing her clothes just as slowly as she had removed mine, kissing my way along just behind the clothing as it slid off each body part. She breathed out in stutters and moaned almost in a whisper, and in spite of my intellectual recognition of it as part of the geisha act, it was alluring and effective. Once nude, we moved to the shower and eventually the tub, where I enjoyed nuzzling with her and feeling her curves from behind as she lay carefully on me with her back to me. She then moved to the other end, faced me, and with a coy smile reached under my hips and "up periscope!" brought James to the surface where she began giving him mouth-to- um... my metaphor just stalled out.

KEY POINT: Sweet buttery Jesus on a soda bread biscuit, this woman can suck a dick. Again, consistent with her carefully crafted persona, she does everything very slowly, no sudden moves, like I'm a rabbit she's trying to catch and doesn't want to spook. The huge upside of this is when she's disrobing (it's sexy) and when she's giving a BJ (it's mind-blowing). Super slow movements, constant eye contact, hand at the base, head twisting slowly, tongue coming out and circling, everything at half speed, all with a firm but gentle amount of pressure. Ooh, damn, James is starting to remember it as I write about it.

She suggested we go to the bed and she kept at it when we got there and it just never got old. She seemed willing to go at it the whole rest of the session and I was willing, it was just that damn good. But she asked sweetly if she could put it in and I did want to experience that with her since I liked her body, so she capped me, lubed herself and climbed on CG. She was incredibly tight, like unbelievably so to the point where I figured she had gone easy on the lube to let dryness simulate tightness, but I found out later when she climbed off and I FIV'ed during the next BJ session that she was sopping wet with what felt like a combination of the thicker gel and thinner fluids of her own. So I guess she's just got great muscles, maybe she does Kegel exercises.

As I said, after a bit of CG which was again very slow and sexy and quite nice but just nowhere near her BJ skills, I asked her to finish me with her mouth and she gladly and oh-so-skillfully obliged.

I'm a man of many words, obviously, but this is the absolute best I can summon for finishing up in Niina's skilled mouth: Wow. Just wow.

She's not the prettiest, the youngest or the most sincerely friendly (she's not unfriendly, she just stays in character), but she has a damn nice body and the way she takes her time and goes about her work get a solid thumbs (and other parts) up from me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TL; DR: Niina has not the prettiest nor youngest looking face (downcheck), a really nice body particularly her breasts (upcheck), a practiced, traditional Japanese courtesan style throughout which even a goofball like me couldn't crack completely (could be up or down depending on your preference) and gives what may be the best BBBJCIM that I've ever had. That's no exaggeration and the NEDster is not the type to call his most recent BJ his favorite just because it's fresh in his memory.

And I usually have a good enough time at H&H no matter who I end up with to be well worth the price.

I suspect that if I have time -- which becomes increasingly difficult to scare up -- that I will repeat with Niina just for the unforgettable BJ if nothing else. However, one of the reasons I hadn't noticed her card before this night was that she takes a lot of days off and usually doesn't start work until about 7 p.m. and I have to be back in my cell by 7 pm most nights or the warden heats up my leg irons before clamping them on, as punishment for my transgression.

Same happened to me the first and only time that I went to Heart & Heart soapland. I went there in November 2016 (you can check my post here at TAG forum). https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/first-experience-in-soapland.13230/#post-90212

The girl who served me is not longer working at H&H, probably because what she told me (that she didn't have enough customers on daily bases). Her name as Yua and honestly she wasn't a good looking girl, a little bit below average looking girl but not ugly either.
But ooohhh my....! She gave me one of the best orgasm I ever had!

You should try "Yokohama Triple A". it's also a soapland that supposed to be Gaijin Friendly (as long as you can communicate in Japanese). But of course, as usual, not all the girls are willing to serve a foreigner. Here is the webpage: aaa.yokohama

Funny side note. I went back to H&H last night and the guys gave me a point card and stamped it a few times to make up for not having given it to me earlier (it’s not great... ¥1000 off after five visits). Then I picked a new girl (review in the works?) and sat in the waiting room with my tea and oshibori.

But to my surprise, the guys came into the waiting room and asked me if I would come out to the front desk and help them translate a conversation with another American. I’m happy that they’re comfortable with me now, but when is this OK in Japan to ask a customer to come out of a sex shop and talk to another customer on their behalf? Even worse, what if this guy works for me?

Anyway, not only did I translate, but I gave the guy a rundown on the area since he was not able to get into H and H. In the process, I learned some valuable information which included that four of the girls that were on shift this particular night will see gaijin but only if they speak Japanese. The only person they were offering up for non-Japanese speakers was my regular girl Miki, and she was not on shift that night.

So funny! I should "volunteer" myself in order to have some discount at H&H soapland. I had a similar experience, but it was so uncomfortable for me. Because the guy at the entrance called me for help. Although the guy already knew it was a "Japanese Only" place, he wanted an explanation on why this place was so "racist", discriminate and didn't accept him just for being a foreigner. Such an awkward and difficult situation to explain to that poor guy!

I look forward to your next review but interested In why Miki is your regular girl?
Not for the sex, honestly. We just really hit it off. She's a total spaz, though, and I sometimes have a hard time keeping her focused on the physical stuff. I need that in my life sometimes. She's just a crazy-ass ball of energy that I enjoy spending naked time with.

That's really cool. It's good to enjoy company of a naked beautiful woman. I almost don't want to give her a try because you genuinely hit it off with her.

That's really cool. It's good to enjoy company of a naked beautiful woman. I almost don't want to give her a try because you genuinely hit it off with her.
Thank you for the respectful consideration, but Miki is in this business so by all means, go for it. Warning: she looks older in person than her photos. She’s got a nice body if you don’t want hard muscle tone (she’s not the least bit fat, just not toned). Her PSY is just gorgeous to me, though. Her faking is not the least bit convincing — and I give her crap for it. Super friendly; loves to laugh and loves to talk. Hell writing this is making me miss her...

I’m also surprised, i thought that most foreigners are interested in trying it at least and maybe even want it more because its not available in their country.

I hate it after doing it 3 times. I just don't like how once they do the oily rub done on the mat, they flip you over BBJ out comes the condom and next thing you know you are slipping and sliding on a surface with no grip.

No Japanese skills? Sounds like American military. More then likely they found out about the place from a friend and told them to go there.