Guest viewing is limited

Nippori Peach Girls - Shizuka

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nippori Peach Girls - Shizuka https://peach-n.com/lady_detail.php?lady_num=87433

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Call

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins at 10k + 2k for the rental room

Type/Location:
Rental room near Nippori station

Language Notes:
Japanese with staff - broken English with Shizuka

Details of the Encounter:
I noticed Nippori Peach Girls has again a girl named Sakura in the lineup and she also was listed as having I cups. Despite the fact that the first Sakura looked way cuter in the pictures I decided it was my citizen's duty to go and check the new version.

I mean the old version became the first girl ever to stop working while I did not even get to book her; the next day after my call she was unlisted never to return.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/live-reports.20293/page-335#post-301007

So I make my way to Nippori and call the shop. Beforehand I have checked the lineup for the day and decided that if I do not get Sakura I will accept Saki and Sayuri but nobody else. I will be strong and come back another day.

As expected the guy tells Sakura is reserved for the whole day. I ask him who would be available immediately and he starts listing names. The list does not include neither Saki nor Sayuri. The only name I remember after he stops is Shizuka because he said she is new.

Obviously I go with my original plan and book Shizuka without even having looked at her picture or stats. Well, they say all battle plans work until you encounter the enemy so there.

The shop staff tells me they will call the rental room in advance to make the reservation and ask my name. I tell them my name is Tanaka and they ask me to call when I get to the room and let them know the room number. So I walk up the stairs like a full minute after I finish the phone call and the rental room staff is already waiting for me with the key.

I pay 2k for an hour and call the shop again from the room. I wait around 10 minutes which gives me time to go through Shizuka's stats, 18 years old, started just two days ago at the shop and D cups. In general I am not thrilled as I am pretty sure a new young girl will not be comfortable with all my white gaijinness and we all know anyone listed with Ds does not have that much.

I take a quick shower before Shizuka arrives and as I am just stepping out there is a knock in the door and immediately after it the door opens. So I welcome her with just a towel around me and right off the bat she walks to me, jerks the towel off, grabs my dick and starts licking my nipples. Well, maybe she was not that intimidated by my gaijinness after all.

She definitely is the girl in the pictures, she has couple of extra kg in her waist, but nothing that would make even a spinner enthusiast as me to worry. She is also cute enough but you would not turn in the street to have a second look of her face. But you would turn around to look at her boobs, especially if she was wearing a tight knitted shirt like she was that day.

We figured out, through broken English, few words of Japanese and sign language that it was not the only fact that was wrong in her profile. She was actually 22, has been in Japan for a month and will stay two years and she tells me she doesn't know what is her cup size. With my hand measurements I would say she is at least F, maybe even G. At least in Japanese sizes. Nice, as Borat would say.

After the financial formalities are over we step to the shower together and she makes sure important parts are cleaned. I return the favour by making sure her boobs are shiny clean. At bed she starts with a nice BBBJ and then she tells me she is really really small so be careful. Well, I am a gentleman and don't tell her she is totally fine, but not at really really level.

Still I am having a swell time working on her. Since corona started I have been pretty much meeting only civilians and with them you have to perform to get the next date so I truly enjoy when I can make the girl happy already before getting in to the bed just by handing her some money.

She seems to like to kiss just on the lips, but those lips are pretty darn good, moist and plumb. She is definitely a smoker, even though she has tried to cover it I can still taste it and smell it from her hair. Nothing major, not even for me who has never smoked.

We go through a couple of positions while I make sure my hands are working on her treasures and when I start to give signs I am about to finish she gives me an example of her muscle control and why she thinks she is really really small. That makes me feel like it takes forever to be able to finish. Well done girl.

Afterwards she wants to cuddle and I am happy to oblige. We discuss important things using all the words we share and overall it is very nice and comfy, like meeting your girlfriend without the need to wash the dishes or take the trash out.

Next time I do have to get some lube and see if I cannot use those boobs how the creator meant and finish between them.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like young girls with big boobs you will be happy.

Thanks once again for your contributions on this cycle!

Approved: 6/20/2022

FYI the Sakura now and the Sakura that I met back in October 2021 is the same person. They just updated the photos, which looks a bit closer to who she is in real life. The video is also the same.

Looks like her schedule is empty, so I'm not sure if she's still with the shop, but if you see her back on rotation, you can be sure it's the same person as the one in my review. But be warned that she told me at the time that she does not take non Asian customers, maybe her policy has changed. Good luck!

Reactions: MikeH
She was actually 22, has been in Japan for a month and will stay two years and she tells me she doesn't know what is her cup size. With my hand measurements I would say she is at least F, maybe even G. At least in Japanese sizes.
Nice pictures. Just out of curiosity, where's she from? Is it a forward question to ask if there was any cfs or was it all bbbj?

Is it a forward question to ask if there was any cfs or was it all bbbj?

Sometimes it helps if you read the review.

Reactions: Sudsy
I did, you don't explicitly say it.

Given the time of day you wrote this, it's quite apparent you haven't yet had your morning hit of caffeine. Go have a nice hot cuppa joe and re-read the post.

Reactions: MikeH and JayL
Given the time of day you wrote this, it's quite apparent you haven't yet had your morning hit of caffeine. Go have a nice hot cuppa joe and re-read the post.
I haven't had coffee yet, you're right. I'm not much of coffee guy though. I love tea. Oolong or mugi tea is the best. I also love a good milk tea. I saw a reference to "positions", but like 69 is a position. Rimming is a position. I'm not really into rim but most people seem to enjoy it. The styles group is now really against FS and I'm trying to get some perspective.

I’m gonna guess that styles and his group are most definitely FS friendly… ;)

5BAB6DF2-469C-4A82-BE8E-988E926C7234.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
I’m gonna guess that styles and his group are most definitely FS friendly…
Jk and Ero style have repeatedly said over the phone in English and Japanese no sex. I plan on writing all about that psycho Ranka from Ero style sometime but it's not a priority. I'm trying to read the room so to speak before I call Tora no Ana next month.

@JayL Why would you ask such a thing to any shop over the phone? It’s against the policy of every delivery health there is, not to mention illegal.
I didn't ask. They constantly kept saying it unprovoked.

I think the "muscle control" part sells it, or are those from her armpits?

That's why she warned me her armpits are really really small so I had to be careful.

Reactions: Sudsy and minus3
That's why she warned me her armpits are really really small so I had to be careful.
I've never had a girl warn me about the size of her armpits before.