No condom

statrosa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Lately I have been noticing a trend: No condom policy.

Both at the swingers club near my home and at a club in Belgium, they had a no condom policy on Saturday and Sunday.
It's a members only club. When you enter you have to take an STD kit (about $15) and wait 20 minutes for the result. If you are ok you can enter and by policy are not allowed to wear a condom, if there is any indication that you have something, you have to go.

I have no idea how accurate these kits are.

I first encountered this when I joined my (female) neighbour at her club as a guest. I always thought my neighbour was around 60, but she is actually 54 (white hair, hanging tits). In another story I will tell you how it came that we fuck around.

Anyway she took me on a Saturday, I was expecting a lot of older people, but it was pretty mixed. First the test was very surprising, but also hearing no condom policy sounded like heaven. My neighbour told me it was introduced when senior members started to demand it. She also said the older they get the dirtier they think and they just did not like the feeling of condoms.

Well I have to be honest while I was there, I was enjoying myself. During the ride home it occurred to me, "wait a minute does it actually detect every STD!"

When I was in Belgium I was invited by a business partner. Completely same situation. There really was this atmosphere of Caligula. When I was back in the hotel, I thought "fuck it happened again!" My own fault. Luckily I did not get anything.

Now experiencing it two times does not make it a trend, but I hang out in certain forums, where I see it more and more advertised. Now I'm not preaching but did we not learn anything from the sixties, seventies and eighties?
I love that the nineties and two thousand' kids, fuck around with condoms, because at least they are safe.

And as a donkey I too, seven days ago, did it again. I was at a local brothel and had this very nice Colombian woman. I only wanted a BBJ. But she was doing this tantra stuff that was making my head spin and before I knew it, it was in. I thought to myself why would she do that, she does not know me. So I took it out and said that I wanted to eat her out, just not to offend her.

Again not preaching here, but to take a leap of faith like that.

This surprises me to be honest. I had no idea about that in Belgium.
Despite trends in fuuzoku and casual dating, Japanese happening bars seem serious about their rules for wearing condoms during FS.
Since they are being in trouble with the police recently, i suspect they will only become more stricts and less catering to their customer’s wishes.

The disease kits are a good idea, however, like you said they do NOT detect everything.
I don’t know what kind of tests you had to do. Did they even draw blood?

Anyway, diseases like hiv and syphilis take a while to be detectable so even if it tested for everything, you are not totally safe.

The good news is that hiv has a low transmission risk. But the people in swingers clubs can be pretty kinky. So there is a chance they engage in bb anal which is a lot more risky.

There is another possible risk that i’m personally not concerned about but that a lot of men seem to care more about than stds. This is just an assumption but from some sexy stories i have read online, some women and/or couples seem to have a kink for getting pregnant from a bb gangbang and not knowing who the father could be.

There is another possible risk that i’m personally not concerned about but that a lot of men seem to care more about than stds. This is just an assumption but from some sexy stories i have read online, some women and/or couples seem to have a kink for getting pregnant from a bb gangbang and not knowing who the father could be.

Whenever I’m convinced that I’m a pretty dirty minded person, there’s always some “Sodom and Gomorrah” demographic that will reassure me otherwise.

I am not a health professional but I don’t think speed tests for HIV exist. Do they? Plus sometimes after the exposure it takes some time to detect the virus in the blood. There’s no way to prove someone is 100% clean at a given time.

TBH I am still young. Someday I’d like to have my own children, or adopt one and I’d like to take care of my mother in her old age. I need to stay healthy to be able to do all this. Even at this young age I have many responsibilities that I can’t simply run away from. Of course there are so many other diseases, but why put myself under the risk when I can easily avoid it?

There is always Hep B, HPV and a host of other diseases that can lead to more serious problems... even though the initial infection may be minor. It could just be me as I grew up in the 80s (plus catholic school) where it was hammed into our heads that sex would some how kill us. As for the accuracy of an OTC HIV test? Thats far too permanent of condition (for me) to trust to a $15 test. As Simonka said, it can take 6 months before the virus shows up on tests. That is a pretty big window.

Last edited:
As Simonka said, it can take 6 months before the virus shows up on tests. thats a pretty big window.

No she didn't and good that she didn't because that's inaccurate. The new tests are pretty accurate at four weeks and at three months they are about 100% accurate.

Though there are many other STDs too that you can detect only several weeks after the infection so tests or no tests you are putting yourself at risk with the no condom thing.

And as I have said it before I am more scared of cards at Father's Day than STDs.

No she didn't and good that she didn't because that's inaccurate. The new tests are pretty accurate at four weeks and at three months they are about 100% accurate.

Though there are many other STDs too that you can detect only several weeks after the infection so tests or no tests you are putting yourself at risk with the no condom thing.

And as I have said it before I am more scared of cards at Father's Day than STDs.

Then the test have gotten better. It was 6 months, but I'll admit its been a while since I went to a sex ed class.. The recommendation had been to get tested every 6 months because "It can take some time before an HIV test can be trusted to accurately pick up an infection. How much time depends on the type of HIV test chosen and numerous other variables. However, in general, most people who have been infected with HIV will test positive by the time six months have passed." That was the intent of my statement.. not to misinform anyone. Just erring on the side of being safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka
I am not a health professional but I don’t think speed tests for HIV exist. Do they? Plus sometimes after the exposure it takes some time to detect the virus in the blood. There’s no way to prove someone is 100% clean at a given time.
They exists a actually.
A client who was a doctor once did them to me, not instead of condoms but as an extra measurement.
They are slow though, takes probably 30 minutes to one hour. And he actually drew my blood with a needle. I wouldn’t have let him do it if he wasn’t a professional and even though he was skilled and it didn’t hurt i felt uncomfortable with that.

I do also think that it takes a few months before those diseases show up on tests so this is not completely reliable either.

As for the bb gangbangs without birth control, i just ran into some erotic fiction online that featured that, but i figure there are maybe some couples that are really crazy enough to try it if they fantasize about it enough. And like those stories your hear about women going to a bar and choosing a guy with “goog genes” and trying to get knocked up, i suppose they could also get the idea to do this at a bb event like this if they want a baby but don’t need a father.

They exists a actually.
A client who was a doctor once did them to me, not instead of condoms but as an extra measurement.
They are slow though, takes probably 30 minutes to one hour. And he actually drew my blood with a needle. I wouldn’t have let him do it if he wasn’t a professional and even though he was skilled and it didn’t hurt i felt uncomfortable with that.

I do also think that it takes a few months before those diseases show up on tests so this is not completely reliable either.

As for the bb gangbangs without birth control, i just ran into some erotic fiction online that featured that, but i figure there are maybe some couples that are really crazy enough to try it if they fantasize about it enough. And like those stories your hear about women going to a bar and choosing a guy with “goog genes” and trying to get knocked up, i suppose they could also get the idea to do this at a bb event like this if they want a baby but don’t need a father.
I like good genetic material and bone structure too, but that plan can fail let’s say if he has a borderline personality or narcissistic behavior. (I’m not shaming mental illness, but I must admit I don’t think I want my child to suffer from the same illness) So it’s a better idea to wait at least a couple of years before getting knocked up haha.

That’s an interesting story, thanks for sharing. Did you guys also do the doctor & patient fantasy? ;)

I like good genetic material and bone structure too, but that plan can fail let’s say if he has a borderline personality or narcissistic behavior. (I’m not shaming mental illness, but I must admit I don’t think I want my child to suffer from the same illness) So it’s a better idea to wait at least a couple of years before getting knocked up haha.

That’s an interesting story, thanks for sharing. Did you guys also do the doctor & patient fantasy? ;)
I totally agree! I wouldn’t want a child with someone I don’t know well either.

Haha no, i think most doctors are pretty fed up with seeing patients all day so they don’t want to be reminded of that in the heath of the moment. Although i do ask for some health tips any time i meet some kind of doctor or dentist. I’m not sure its rude to remind they of work or if its flattering to show interest in what they do, but I definitely like to have some insider advice!

I totally agree! I wouldn’t want a child with someone I don’t know well either.

Haha no, i think most doctors are pretty fed up with seeing patients all day so they don’t want to be reminded of that in the heath of the moment. Although i do ask for some health tips any time i meet some kind of doctor or dentist. I’m not sure its rude to remind they of work or if its flattering to show interest in what they do, but I definitely like to have some insider advice!
Oh, I recently met a Japanese haisha-san and he actually asked me to open my mouth for dental examination. (And for you dirty minded people, that was the extent of it) He complimented me for taking care of my oral hygiene and told me to go to check ups regularly. :D But I’m also hesitant to ask people too many questions about their profession because some people don’t really want to talk about it.

They exists a actually.

You know my SO, also prefers no condom. When she is working abroad and has an one night stand, I cannot imagine, that she or the other person, suddenly flashes a condom from their pockets.
For her the thrill and excitement of living in the moment is more important than thinking of the chances or risks.
She had an important client, with whom she was abroad for over one and a half month. Even though his wife was also along, they still managed to cheat and fuck around, but the guy did not want to knock anybody up so always had condoms on him or hidden somewhere around the apartment. After she got back from abroad (and after testing), we fucked and as I entered she really screamed "Oh it fucking feels good without a condom!"

We both fuck around and sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget all sanity.
That is why we have regular testing (which is free in my country). It only takes 1 to 2 days before I get the results. Because we are registered partners, I'm allowed to get her result as she is allowed to get mine. So no fooling around with the results, the only fooling that is done is in bed (I know bad joke).

Fucking seriously?!?! 15 mins? Yeah no. I take tests after each new partner usually once a month and the results take at least about a month to get. Not to mention you have to wait 2 weeks before getting tested as symptoms won’t appear with most STIs until then. I guess they are more concerned with Chlamydia and Ghonorrhea, because those two take only a couple of days to show symptoms.

the results take at least about a month to get
Thats not really normal.. my private clinic takes two or three days and my ladies clinic that takes insurance (but if you dont have symptoms you still have to pay for your testing and it doesn’t go off your insurance) takes about 3 or 4 days.

Thats not really normal.. my private clinic takes two or three days and my ladies clinic that takes insurance (but if you dont have symptoms you still have to pay for your testing and it doesn’t go off your insurance) takes about 3 or 4 days.
My ladies clinic take a week and STD clinic takes 3-4 days

I think with testing in clinics, the waiting time depends more on how fast they transfer it to a lab than on anything else.

This is true. Also it depends if the testing is batched for whatever reason (cost, staffing). The actual testing of most of these type of tests (the non rapid std tests) could get done within a work shift but the logistics of getting the sample to the testing lab, batching of the test or not, getting results back to the docs/clinics can take a day or two or more depending if everything happens within the same company or not.

In general, rapid tests aren’t as good as the non rapid ones (think home urine pregnancy test vs getting your blood drawn to check HCG level, a rapid chlamydia test vs a PCR chlamydia test, etc.) but as long as they’re tested and interpreted correctly, I guess it’s better than nothing. I’d still wanna wrap it up though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think with testing in clinics, the waiting time depends more on how fast they transfer it to a lab than on anything else.
Yeah, once when I was giving a regular blood test (for regular blood values) I was rushed into the testing room because the “blood man” had arrived :D

This is true. Also it depends if the testing is batched for whatever reason (cost, staffing). The actual testing of most of these type of tests (the non rapid std tests) could get done within a work shift but the logistics of getting the sample to the testing lab, batching of the test or not, getting results back to the docs/clinics can take a day or two or more depending if everything happens within the same company or not.

In general, rapid tests aren’t as good as the non rapid ones (think home urine pregnancy test vs getting your blood drawn to check HCG level, a rapid chlamydia test vs a PCR chlamydia test, etc.) but as long as they’re tested and interpreted correctly, I guess it’s better than nothing. I’d still wanna wrap it up though.

I agree what you are saying. In my country lab testing is done very quickly, if you live in a large city. Each city area has numerous doctors that work at a joint location which has it's own lab or the samples are send to a large facility/labatory. But that is only in the big cities. Durex was claiming in my country that the were many serious cases of STD's in my country, but that was fake news. Current generation is a condom generation. The older generations (mine and up) probably have more STD's in percentage.

Funny enough Japan seems to be the opposite

Very true.
I never had an STD from a Japanese girl (with or without condom and I'm currently knockin on wood). In Osaka it seems to be very normal not to wear a condom, while in Tokyo it is opposite, at least to my knowledge. I was in Japan last spring for a wedding.

My younger brother (from host family) and I tricked two girls, which we did not know, to a one night stand at a very nice hotel in Yokohama. He was already married (he was 24) and I was with my SO, but still we managed to pull this one off. We had one room (f'ing expensive) and after a few minutes of foreplay I pulled out my condom and to my surprise my younger brother was already entering without one, so I gave him one. He didn't want it.

Well, I pulled him to the bathroom and there I was teaching him a lesson about pregnancy and STD, a position I do not like because I like to be his friend, not his mentor or teacher. He did not like it and told me a few days later he felt humiliated. Maybe so, but at least that night he fucked a complete strange girl, while his wife was looking for him downstairs, with a condom and got downstairs safe.

Of course there is the chance that he did not catch anything, you know living in the moment, which I can imagine if there is no condom at all. But in this case I had one, so just take/use it.

Current generation is a condom generation. The older generations (mine and up) probably have more STD's in percentage.

Funny enough Japan seems to be the opposite

Nah, been here since before Alice was born, and condom usage has always been stupidly low, even with the pill wasn't available. Back in the day even had girls get up and leave because I wouldn't bang them raw... they reacted like I was accusing them of being "unclean". At least THAT part has improved, and most women understand that some people are careful about that sort of thing....