No country for chubby women

Misslorena

TAG Member
Reaction score
the millennial, old question.

Do men actually like chubby women?

I am a size 12/14, sometimes more depending on the evil clothing company.
My hips are 110 cm on a good day and I have a decenr waist-hip ratio. Big curvy thighs with the power of a thousand suns, and they burn just so if they rub on each other on a hot summer day. And dating can be a nightmare.

I'm fully Latina. I could literally starve myself to death and never be a petite Asian size. Sure I could lose weight, but I will always be a curvy girl no matter what.
And although I'm coming to terms with it, I am curious about the male perception.

I understand that the sex industry sells fantasies and having a good body is fairly important and required for a lot of you, most of the ratings and comments emphasize on weight both to praise: "she had a slim, toned body" or as a negative "she was bigger, not my type" "she didn't look so big in the pictures" etc.

but let's pretend you're actually meeting a fellow chubster and your intention is to Enjoy a (free) night of passion or even get into a long term relationship. Is the weight a deal breaker?

Because if you haven't because of social constructs or other reservations let me tell you, boy you're missing out.

Interesting topic. You can be fairly certain most of the answers will be biased or at least mildly insincere :D

You've seen me live and in technicolor. I won't stop liking you if you tell me you don't like my sexy lonjas

It's fine if people say they're not into chubby. We like what we like and it's fair, I'm just curious.

You've seen me live and in technicolor. I won't stop liking you if you tell me you don't like my sexy lonjas

It's fine if people say they're not into chubby. We like what we like and it's fair, I'm just curious.

The girlfriend I loved the most is actually chubbier than you (and older than me). But it was hard for me to introduce her to friends or family . Here you go, all in 2 sentences : the passion vs the social constructs and the fact that I'm an asshole :D

Incoming stereotype:

Asians - I expect to be slimmer without curves.

Latina - I expect to have curves or they aren't Latina.

I like both.... it's all about that attitude and how you carry yourself.

Fuck the ones who aren't interested.

Dear OP, there are a million reasons people are attracted to each other... There are chubby chaser's and that's thier thing... U just need to find one... Cuz I agree most dude's are missing out.... I've been with a couple women that were not thin and they were sexual dynamos... As well as sweet, caring tender souls... I keep in touch with one still buy we no longer bump boots as it were...not becuase of her size,but bcuz she was a selfish lover, but it took me some time to discover this out...
I prefer petite women usually because I like to do some things that I just physically could not do with a heavier woman...
My personal preference....
I know 2 Japanese dudes and they are serious chubby chasers, but as luck would have it they both are married...
Latinas make excellent lovers bcuz of thier zest for life and pacion...mi corazon....
Wanks, flakes, and rude dudes are easy to spot from a far distance... Keep your eye on what attracts you and u will find the one that looks back with the same passion...

Incoming stereotype:

If I may, Chris, I think she'd rather fuck the ones who ARE interested :D

Oh... One more thing... Sometimes u read she was chubbier than expected or not as slim... Blah blah blah is because the woman was not up front with her HW proportion... So it was deemed "false advertising ".... That's my guess... But I could be wrong....

Oh... One more thing... Sometimes u read she was chubbier than expected or not as slim... Blah blah blah is because the woman was not up front with her HW proportion... So it was deemed "false advertising ".... That's my guess... But I could be wrong....
In most cases I would bet you're right!

Reactions: BB0523
Incoming stereotype:

I mean sure they might be stereotypes, but they become one for a reason. We do have very different body types (Asian from Latina) and Even though Asian women can be curvy and Latin women can be skinny with no curves, most of us do fit the norm. I find both equally gorgeous in their own ways.

I agree personality is a big deal to me but, many men wouldn't even try, so you don't get the chance to show your lovely personality that is just as jiggly as your body. That can hinder your self esteem with time, and frustrate you.

But I agree as well, fuck em!

Dear OP, there are a million reasons people are attracted to each other... There are chubby chaser's and that's thier thing... U just need to find one... Cuz I agree most dude's are missing out.... I've been with a couple women that were not thin and they were sexual dynamos... As well as sweet, caring tender souls... I keep in touch with one still buy we no longer bump boots as it were...not becuase of her size,but bcuz she was a selfish lover, but it took me some time to discover this out...
I prefer petite women usually because I like to do some things that I just physically could not do with a heavier woman...
My personal preference....
I know 2 Japanese dudes and they are serious chubby chasers, but as luck would have it they both are married...
Latinas make excellent lovers bcuz of thier zest for life and pacion...mi corazon....
Wanks, flakes, and rude dudes are easy to spot from a far distance... Keep your eye on what attracts you and u will find the one that looks back with the same passion...
That's really sweet of you but I'm married, I've actually been married once before and I usually have no trouble meeting men, especially if it's online so they get a chance to know me before my body. I've also converted some to "chubby lovin" as confesed by them.

Funnily enough, my husband is ridiculously thin. As in, he is actually 15-20 kilos underweight, Asian size. I like to joke around that I gained all the kilos he is missing. But he had never dated anyone like me before, and says he loves me for me, so yeah not helpful.

That could be right, but doesn't it come from the same fear of not being skinny enough to be desirable? It is a vicious cycle, since they have to lie about their size a bit and men are disappointed about their size, which leads to more lying or extreme dieting, etc.

Could you kindly calm down? You are showing what you try to denounce: intolerance.
I think my joke-O- meter might be broken!

As stated by me before, I respect everyone's likes and dislikes and find both skinny and chubby, beautiful.

it's all about that attitude and how you carry yourself.

That sums it up right there - sexy has more to do with attitude and demeanor than just physical form. The hottest Japanese girl I know could easily pass for Latina from the neck down... but it's her smile that really gets you.

Wouldn't it work better to not fuck those ones, and have fun with the ones who are?

Reactions: Misslorena
Nooo Mr. 69 don't kill the mojo of this thread!

That sums it up right there - sexy has more to do with attitude and demeanor than just physical form. The hottest Japanese girl I know could easily pass for Latina from the neck down... but it's her smile that really gets you.
Wouldn't it work better to not fuck those ones, and have fun with the ones who are?
Sure, smile ;)

Kidding!
Let's just all fuck and have a big orgy. A gathering of limbs and skin, so skinny or chubby doesn't matter anymore, as we become one big sentient sweaty, moaning love ball.

Nooo Mr. 69 don't kill the mojo of this thread!

Sure, smile ;)

Kidding!
Let's just all fuck and have a big orgy. A gathering of limbs and skin, so skinny or chubby doesn't matter anymore, as we become one big sentient sweaty, moaning love ball.

Well, we tried to organize one for months ... :D

Naaaaah. Too many pussies , it was borderline embarrassing
Never have I ever read "too many pussies" and think embarrassing. But usually when I do, it's a bunch of kittens and not female genitalia.

Never have I ever read "too many pussies" and think embarrassing. But usually when I do, it's a bunch of kittens and not female genitalia.

Yes, that or you are a guy, registered at Seeking Arrangement , say you are living in Tokyo and you are (mildly) loaded . Then trust me , you get too many pussies and fast.
Now throw rotten tomatoes or even turds at me , I probably deserve it !
( note: I have no stock in SA , no product placement deal with them , and my agent will hate me for that ! :ROFLMAO:)

Yes, that or you are a guy, registered at Seeking Arrangement , say you are living in Tokyo and you are (mildly) loaded . Then trust me , you get too many pussies and fast.
Now throw rotten tomatoes or even turds at me , I probably deserve it !
( note: I have no stock in SA , no product placement deal with them , and my agent will hate me for that ! :ROFLMAO:)
Ah dammit. Why do I have tattoos? I could sure use a sugar daddy right about now. You'll have to suck it up and enjoy my awesome personality.