No country for chubby women

I hope he used protection (for the mattress’s sake) ;)

That's how you make pillows, I guess.

But no, I don't think she is in Japan anymore. But then she already did experience the best we have to offer, she met with @Frenchy, so it would just have been downhill from there anyway.

That's how you make pillows, I guess.

But no, I don't think she is in Japan anymore. But then she already did experience the best we have to offer, she met with @Frenchy, so it would just have been downhill from there anyway.
Awwww you're so sweet... it's suspicious ... need a bit of my hard-earnt cash to waste it on poker and booze ? :)

need a bit of my hard-earnt cash to waste it on poker and booze ? :)

Where is the wasting in that? But no, I don't gamble or drink excessively. Never felt the interest for the former and don't have the stamina anymore for the latter.

Instead I spend all my money wisely on love hotel fees.

Where is the wasting in that? But no, I don't gamble or drink excessively. Never felt the interest for the former and don't have the stamina anymore for the latter.

Instead I spend all my money wisely on love hotel fees.

I hope they at least give you some kind of gold member status or a prize , coupons etc ...

Reactions: MikeH
I hope they at least give you some kind of gold member status or a prize , coupons etc ...

I have been thinking of buying my own and running it. Though with my mentality I would probably run it to the ground in no time. Sorry we are closed today, me and my lady are running a trial to play in all the rooms in succession...

I am nowhere being curvy, chubby etc as any curve I have on my body looks negligible compared to my height. However many of my curvy friends have been getting plenty of attention from men, and sometimes I get the occasional "you're pretty but too tall for me". Sometimes social constructs and insecurities kick in, or sometimes men go for smaller women I guess. Or maybe it's me not giving up on my high heels

Also, I've read a scientific study on what kind of women men find attractive, they don't really care if you are chubby or skinny, they go for the waist to hip ratio. So as long as your waist to hip ratio is within a certain range, you'll get plenty of attention. And when you think about real life experiences it's kinda true.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As someone who is actually chubby I have to say that I have no real problem finding dates in Japan. Clothes? Sure, as in everywhere in the world. But men? Nah!
Then wear a few men when it’s cold ! Killing two birds with one stone :)

Oh, yes! I love that song!

Most fantasies are better when they are just fantasies.

3dc47ff6469373d512ee3aa6b058d806--so-funny-funny-pics.jpg

As someone who is actually chubby I have to say that I have no real problem finding dates in Japan. Clothes? Sure, as in everywhere in the world. But men? Nah!
You can check out the second hand shops. Regular shops have sizes 34-38 and if your size is bigger you can find something there. Japanese keep their clothes very clean and sometimes they are not even used, the tags are still on. Also because you are recycling, you are doing something nice for the environment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
For me, size and body shape is only relevant in the context of lifestyle. Some people can eat nothing but junk food and be skinny, others get fat. Both will likely look and be unhealthful.
I am attracted to people who make a decent effort to take care of their one and only body. Not to an egoistic extreme, but as much as is realistically possible, take care of yourself and it will show. You don’t have to spend every spare minute in the gym, but at the very least have some respect for the meat sack driving your brain and organs around the world.

the millennial, old question.

Do men actually like chubby women?

I am a size 12/14, sometimes more depending on the evil clothing company.
My hips are 110 cm on a good day and I have a decenr waist-hip ratio. Big curvy thighs with the power of a thousand suns, and they burn just so if they rub on each other on a hot summer day. And dating can be a nightmare.

I'm fully Latina. I could literally starve myself to death and never be a petite Asian size. Sure I could lose weight, but I will always be a curvy girl no matter what.
And although I'm coming to terms with it, I am curious about the male perception.

I understand that the sex industry sells fantasies and having a good body is fairly important and required for a lot of you, most of the ratings and comments emphasize on weight both to praise: "she had a slim, toned body" or as a negative "she was bigger, not my type" "she didn't look so big in the pictures" etc.

but let's pretend you're actually meeting a fellow chubster and your intention is to Enjoy a (free) night of passion or even get into a long term relationship. Is the weight a deal breaker?

Because if you haven't because of social constructs or other reservations let me tell you, boy you're missing out.
I love chubby women not fat but chubby. I wish I could find one like you in japan love latinas

Reactions: Anikaluv
For me, size and body shape is only relevant in the context of lifestyle. Some people can eat nothing but junk food and be skinny, others get fat. Both will likely look and be unhealthful.
I am attracted to people who make a decent effort to take care of their one and only body. Not to an egoistic extreme, but as much as is realistically possible, take care of yourself and it will show. You don’t have to spend every spare minute in the gym, but at the very least have some respect for the meat sack driving your brain and organs around the world.

Agree! I am not obsessed with abs, but I make an effort to exercise as much as I can and eat moderately. Because you're they only person who can love and protect yourself at all times. And if someone has an illness or slow metabolism, I don't judge them either.

It’s been like 14 weeks since Misslorena logged in. Why do people keep bumping these ancient threads? :dead:

As for the whole “are BBWs/chubby women/fat women attractive?” debate.. it took me a long time to realize (and actually believe) that every man is different. As cliché as it sounds, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Where are yall going .....2 years in Japan and nothing.....I mean I'm flabbergasted and annoyed
1) Don’t go on Tinder unless you find it attractive when men use Snapchat filters or stand you up.

giphy.gif

2) Go to bars/clubs in Shibuya or Roppongi on Fridays or Saturdays. Pre-game at home and buy yourself a drink when you get there. Make it last unless you can afford more drinks. We big girls usually have higher alcohol tolerances. It’s a blessing and a curse.

200w.gif

3) If you like makeup or at least open to the idea of it, I highly recommend wearing it. It’s hard enough being a plus-size woman in Japan. A cute/beautiful face can really help. Contouring and false lashes FTW.

giphy.gif

4) Wear something that makes you feel sexy. If you like your boobs, show off some cleavage with revealing tops. If you got a great ass, try to find a peplum dress/top. It hides your tummy while showing off your behind. If you like your thighs, wear opaque leggings or dark jeans. Basically, anything that makes you feel more confident.

giphy.gif

5) I personally don’t do this, but if you can.. approach the men first. You never know. Most of my clients are men that I would’ve never guessed that they liked my body type if we would have met in a different setting.

giphy_s.gif

Where are yall going .....2 years in Japan and nothing.....I mean I'm flabbergasted and annoyed

Wat? I know a lot of men who like chubby women. In my first year here I had guys turning back and running up to ask me out. Tinder was cool until 2015, believe me. But (outside of work) I usually just walk around and there is bound to be someone I meet that asks me out.

As @MissInsomnia says: Wear something that makes you feel sexy. In conclusion: Confidence is key. If you pamper yourself and feel sexy you are confident and guys like that. You don't have to wear things that ada too revealing or crass if you are uncomfortable. As long as you know you look good and feel good you will meet someone... Or a bunch of someones.

Also moving around a lot helps.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
I do all that....bUT I'm not a white Latin women... and damn proud of my complexion. Guess we living in 2 different worlds.