No country for chubby women

I do all that....bUT I'm not a white Latin women... and damn proud of my complexion. Guess we living in 2 different worlds.

Again, just be confident. I have seen cute bbw Japanese ladies or foreign girls get boyfriends if they are comfortable. A lot don't if they feel like they can't.

Again, just be confident. I have seen cute bbw Japanese ladies or foreign girls get boyfriends if they are comfortable. A lot don't if they feel like they can't.
Well... maybe also not being too picky about the men either is part of the solution .
How many bbw ladies are truely OK with an equally chubby bf, for instance?

That's not an issue....but I'm glad for the two ladies that are the lucky ones.

Well... maybe also not being too picky about the men either is part of the solution .
How many bbw ladies are truely OK with an equally chubby bf, for instance?

Not the best person to answer this. But I honestly DGAD. It is more important if I connect with them on an intellectual level than whether they fill a physical beauty stereotype. I have dated all sorts (in my private life) and a guy being rude or too clingy(see also: insistent, controlling) is the only reason I see for not pursuing a relationship.

Not the best person to answer this. But I honestly DGAD. It is more important if I connect with them on an intellectual level than whether they fill a physical beauty stereotype. I have dated all sorts (in my private life) and a guy being rude or too clingy(see also: insistent, controlling) is the only reason I see for not pursuing a relationship.

Why do I have the feeling I hear or read this kind of answer for the 100th time?
You may be an exception of course, but young ladies, irrespective of their own physique, are attracted to hot guys, just dont pussyfoot around it. And its ok by the way, I totally get that. More mature ladies may, on average, be more interested in other aspects .

I do all that....bUT I'm not a white Latin women... and damn proud of my complexion. Guess we living in 2 different worlds.
I do have lighter skin, sure.. but there are men out there who prefer or find darker skin tones more attractive.

You are in a country where almost every girl looks the same. Some men like seeing something different.

Some people can eat nothing but junk food and be skinny, others get fat. Both will likely look and be unhealthful.
I wouldn't say i eat "nothing but junkfood", but i have times that i eat cake every day for a while in a row and my body looks great. There is also not a day that i dont eat chocolate, i believe.

Why do I have the feeling I hear or read this kind of answer for the 100th time?
You may be an exception of course, but young ladies, irrespective of their own physique, are attracted to hot guys, just dont pussyfoot around it. And its ok by the way, I totally get that. More mature ladies may, on average, be more interested in other aspects .

Sure, everyone is superficial to a certain point. That is the point you want to make. But in all sincerity, people click. At the end of the day, it is all down to hormones and traits that you consider worthy enough for the children you are likely not to have together to possess.

the millennial, old question.

Do men actually like chubby women?

(snip) let's pretend you're actually meeting a fellow chubster and your intention is to Enjoy a (free) night of passion or even get into a long term relationship. Is the weight a deal breaker?
For me, weight is a deal breaker. I prefer slender and/or athletic. I definitely like the slender curvy J-Girls, with the small waists and hips that curve out - like Baba Fumika.

Reactions: Sinapse
the millennial, old question.

Do men actually like chubby women?

I am a size 12/14, sometimes more depending on the evil clothing company.
My hips are 110 cm on a good day and I have a decenr waist-hip ratio. Big curvy thighs with the power of a thousand suns, and they burn just so if they rub on each other on a hot summer day. And dating can be a nightmare.

I'm fully Latina. I could literally starve myself to death and never be a petite Asian size. Sure I could lose weight, but I will always be a curvy girl no matter what.
And although I'm coming to terms with it, I am curious about the male perception.

I understand that the sex industry sells fantasies and having a good body is fairly important and required for a lot of you, most of the ratings and comments emphasize on weight both to praise: "she had a slim, toned body" or as a negative "she was bigger, not my type" "she didn't look so big in the pictures" etc.

but let's pretend you're actually meeting a fellow chubster and your intention is to Enjoy a (free) night of passion or even get into a long term relationship. Is the weight a deal breaker?

Because if you haven't because of social constructs or other reservations let me tell you, boy you're missing out.
Poder latino!

I don’t have the frame to handle bigger women honestly. I’m average height, not muscular and about 30 pounds overweight. I’ll leave the bigger chicks to the bigger (framed) dudes honestly.