Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
NA

Type/Location:
Yokohama

Language Notes:
Tried Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
So not a review, but more of a cautionary tale. I was exploring what Yokohama had to offer since it is my area, and I heard about this OL place Cynthia. I decided to give it a shot and since Mermaid went well, I thought I could at least try.

The first time I was walking by and as I try to walk in the guy says "no" so I continue walking and leave it at that. The next day I decide to try again and got into the door, but they guy again said no. I told him in Japanese, that I speak, but he said it was "muri" and directed me towards pink star.

Now I've read that Cynthia is foreign friendly, but I think only to European foreign. I've also read that Yokohama is hit or miss with some places, and seeing as I was also rejected from Heart & Heart the same day, I think that I'll stick to Tokyo and try Yoshiwara. They don't seem to mind the dark.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you are a little darker, I would stay near Tokyo, just to be safe.

Sorry to hear you were rejected. It must have been disappointing. Luckily, not all places have such a policy.

I am sorry to hear that my friend!

Have you ever tried to go to: www.y-stylish.com or www.y-banana-c.com?

I know for sure that in Yokohama Stylish they will gladly accept you! Is a "Deriheru" and I even have spoke with some of the girls there, they have no issues with ethnicity or the color of your skin.

I have heard (never been there yet) that Yokohama Banana Clinic accepts foreigners as long as they can speak Japanese.

Good lucky buddy!

It will be a lovely day when humans stop fucking including/excluding based on skin color.

Yeah, but I mean I'm used to it. Japan is inherently judgemental (to put it nicely). When I speak Japanese sometimes, people are shocked asking how I learned since I'm not Japanese, like language is exclusive...

I have heard (never been there yet) that Yokohama Banana Clinic accepts foreigners as long as they can speak Japanese.

I've been looking at Banana Clinic as well. I might try it out with Stylish when I get the chance.

I disagree, if a restaurant refuses service and the writer mentions it, Yelp doesn't delete it. A review is supposed to allow people to form a basic idea of the potential experience before attempting it themselves.

This review, serves that purpose.

I disagree, if a restaurant refuses service and the writer mentions it, Yelp doesn't delete it. A review is supposed to allow people to form a basic idea of the potential experience before attempting it themselves.

This review, serves that purpose.
I concur. I know one company's reviews process is very much geared toward actual experiences, so they want an honest review. The customer has to actually use the services, but unless they break a specific set of rules (foul language, threats, revealing person details), it doesn't get deleted. If the business doesn't like the review because they claim it will hurt their business, and the review doesn't break the afore mentioned rules, they are told, "Too bad. This was the customer's experience. Don't want these kinds of reviews? Stop treating you customers like shit."

Last edited: