Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Min ; 13000 JPY

Type/Location:
shinjuku-ku kabuki-cho 1-18-1 Fujita-buiding 5F

Language Notes:
Limited English

Details of the Encounter:
Went to Asian Feeling which was only about a 5 minute walk from Shinjuku station at about 2 pm. Paid for the 90 minute oil massage & didn't ask for a specific girl - and I got "Noah" who was actually nicer looking in person than her pics. She's about 5 foot-nothing, and has a really nice curvy figure. Small "B" cup boobs, and a fantastic ass. A great many Asian girls have very little in the butt department, but let me tell you, Noah's behind is an absolute dream.

This was my first visit to AF, but thanks to the reports here on TAG I was able to find the place and work right in like I was a regular customer. The guy at the front desk did ask me if it was my first time, to which I said "yes". He was very polite and got right to the menu - where I already knew what I wanted which was the long oil job. Payment is made up front and I believe its cash only. After paying, the guy instructed me to put on flip-flops, and then he led me back to the massage room.

The rooms are small but nice. You hang your stuff up, wrap a towel around, and in short order Noah came in. She's actually a real nice gal with a fun bubbly attitude. We couldn't carry on much conversation, but that was alright considering the mission. She lead me straight away back to the shower (which you walk past on the way down the hall). In the shower, she did a fantastic job of washing me from the shoulders on down. She loved to play with the Boys, and got pretty excited about my 6" long hard-on. Either she was doing a very good job of aggrandizing my manhood, or she was truly impressed and turned on. It was fun.

Back in the room, Noah had me start face-down where she liberally applied warm oil. She did a bang-up good job on my back, then moved down to my legs. There, she used a softer touch and long strokes while deliberately brushing up against my balls and cock. She spent lots of time doing this, and progressed to a super-duper sexy upper thigh and ass cheek massage, while slipping her fingers repeatedly into my crack, over my asshole and down my balls and shaft. About this time, I took a peek at the clock and saw we still had more than an hour left!! I thought - man I can't last this long! Its was GREAT.

She then flipped me over, and went right into a superb HJ. She gave me some access to her luscious behind, and that combination did it fast. After cumming into her hands (and probably on her face since she was nearly bobbing on my dick with her lips - but not actually touching) I then thought - Damn! I came WAY too early... but wait!

Noah then wiped most of the oil off, then went into an hour-long massage that absolutely melted me down. I mean, this was so far and away the BEST overall erotic massage experience I've had the time just slipped by. I think I might have even fallen asleep for just a bit because it seemed to go by so fast. Noah spent the last hour or so on my legs and feet and it was simply pure bliss. Wow wow wow...

We made another trip to the shower, where she played with my cock some more; getting it nice and hard once again to her delight. She even kissed it several times, which I liked alot. After finishing up, she kissed me nicely and offered a drink. I ordered hot tea, which I took in while getting dressed up again. Noah met me before we left the room, kissed me one more time and led me to the elevator. I really did like this girl.

I've been mongering for nearly 20 years and have been in and out of literally over a hundred RubnTug joints. I will say this was a memorable experience - one of the all time best.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thanks to y'all at TAG for all the great info provided. This is my first post here, and will be back with more when I can contribute.

Last edited:
Went there yesterday. Chose oil mass 60 min 10000 yen. Enter cubicle, wait 2 minutes.. a white skin, long hair, about 160 cm hight, speak english fluently mie san. Very nice personality.. age around 30.. went to shower with her.. soap all my body include my little friend.. chit chat back to room.. massage start. 15 minutes massage.. i asked tantra massage.. she did not know but when i teach her.. she understood.. a very sensual tantra.. massage all my body from back.. grab my ass, ball and little friend from behind.. wew.. layback... start sensual massage on my little friend while my hand grab her ass and body.. come after 20 minutes play.. continue massage, shower and good bye.. got 1000 yen discount voucher from tencho for the next visit.. expired 1 month... definietly will come back..

Reactions: AliceInWonderland