Non- Japanese speakers, how difficult is it usually to find a Soapland once boots on the ground?

NicoRobinLikes2Read

TAG Member
Reaction score
This is a question mainly targeted towards non-Asians and/or non-Japanese speakers. I’m curious how difficult it is typically for you to find hot JAV level girls/milfs when actually boots on the ground in Tokyo/Osaka? I don’t plan on becoming N1 proficient in Japanese and marrying a Japanese wife lol but preferably I’d aim for an extended stay in Japan longer than just 3 weeks too. I think sticking in a rotation of 4-5 Soaplands to build a good rapport to both the owners and girls working there would be a good idea. And then sugar babies services are always an option too so I may develop a relationship with 2-3 girls depending on how deep my pockets are when the time comes.

As someone who has never been to Japan, I’m overall just curious how difficult it is to navigate the scene? I assume once things are truly open to pre-covid levels information on this site with which Soaplands and agencies accept gaijin will pick up by a lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has never been to Japan, I’m overall just curious how difficult it is to navigate the scene? I assume once things are truly open to pre-covid levels information on this site with which Soaplands and agencies accept gaijin will pick up by a lot?
You're literally reading a site that answers all of these questions - have you not noticed all of the reviews that are released every few weeks? We just dropped 28 reviews including 7 Soapland reviews. It's not difficult if you do your research and perhaps learn some basic language to increase your chances of acceptance.

sugar babies services
This isn't a thing.

I may develop a relationship with 2-3 girls depending on how deep my pockets are when the time comes
A business relationship, maybe.

I don’t plan on becoming N1 proficient in Japanese
N3 and even N4 should be plenty to use services. ;)

This is a question mainly targeted towards non-Asians and/or non-Japanese speakers. I’m curious how difficult it is typically for you to find hot JAV level girls/milfs when actually boots on the ground in Tokyo/Osaka? I don’t plan on becoming N1 proficient in Japanese and marrying a Japanese wife lol but preferably I’d aim for an extended stay in Japan longer than just 3 weeks too. I think sticking in a rotation of 4-5 Soaplands to build a good rapport to both the owners and girls working there would be a good idea. And then sugar babies services are always an option too so I may develop a relationship with 2-3 girls depending on how deep my pockets are when the time comes.

If you want to find anything like you’re describing, this website has information for you, best not rehash it in a post (or else there would be endless work for member who literally get nothing more than fleeting levels of street cred for taking their time to write reviews).

You like Japanese girl, you want to try a Soapland and you can’t speak good Japanese, chances are seem slimmer with Soaps, but they aren’t out of the realm of possibility. Personally, as a non-Japanese speaker (I can speak French, English, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic but 日本語 still fucks with my brain in ways that make me sound like an idiot every time I speak), I feel soaps are really intimidating and I haven’t mustered the courage to even try to go to one.

Best of luck, on your search.

Reactions: corgiesiao
If you want to find anything like you’re describing, this website has information for you, best not rehash it in a post (or else there would be endless work for member who literally get nothing more than fleeting levels of street cred for taking their time to write reviews).

You like Japanese girl, you want to try a Soapland and you can’t speak good Japanese, chances are seem slimmer with Soaps, but they aren’t out of the realm of possibility. Personally, as a non-Japanese speaker (I can speak French, English, Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic but 日本語 still fucks with my brain in ways that make me sound like an idiot every time I speak), I feel soaps are really intimidating and I haven’t mustered the courage to even try to go to one.

Best of luck, on your search.

Being in a similar position as the TS and having followed the forum for several weeks now, the reviews about English speaking establishment seem to be few and far in between. If you can recall some, I'd surely appreciate a link without the need for "rehashing" anything :)

Being in a similar position as the TS and having followed the forum for several weeks now, the reviews about English speaking establishment seem to be few and far in between. If you can recall some, I'd surely appreciate a link without the need for "rehashing" anything :)

If I come across a soap land that will take me in with my caveman level of Japanese, I will post a review myself and link it for all to see. Soaps aren’t an all anglophone environment, this has been answered directly in by others before. Even if you make it in, there is no guarantee the girl will speak enough English to make this into a great experience.

I read through and saw this question answered directly in other threads. Outside soaps, There are fantastic places that will serve you if you speak little or no Japanese (Asian Mystique seems like a good one, never tried it), but even those places have limits.

I have been raiding the Chinese community’s institutions for a couple of months now and I can say with say that even their anglophone/foreigner-friendly services, they are more limited without at least a good measure of Chinese.

Good luck, I hope your hunt will lead you to fantastic places.