Guest viewing is limited

Non-Japanese speaking couple looking tonight

dragonaut

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we are two US residents, Indian male and Danish/Asian female, and it's our last night in Tokyo. It may be too late at this point, but we thought it could be a perfect opportunity to do something sexy.

A couples kissa sounds pretty nice, though we may just be happy watching people do their thing and let others watch us. Open to mixing too, ideally with other women. My girlfriend is not very keen on other men, but she wouldn't mind other women.

Are we out of luck as Non-Japanese speakers?? Is a couples kissa what we want or is there a better recommendation? Is there some other sort of space that is maybe more accessible where we can go even just to get turned on if not full on interact with others?

I knowkwe may be starting this research way too late.. but thank you for your advice and help!

Reactions: Simonka
Thanks for the reply! Definitely want more of a happening bar than a strip show. I don't think either of us are into professionals.

But since we have one shot and don't speak Japanese, I wasn't sure how many options we had. Is Bliss Out your recommendation formour evening then?

Olive 21 sounds great, but seems like I wouldn't be able to get through without Japanese.

Thanks for the reply! Definitely want more of a happening bar than a strip show. I don't think either of us are into professionals.

But since we have one shot and don't speak Japanese, I wasn't sure how many options we had. Is Bliss Out your recommendation formour evening then?

Olive 21 sounds great, but seems like I wouldn't be able to get through without Japanese.
With zero Japanese, i think Bliss Out is your only option.