Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for one round

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Confusing mix of English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Foreigners in Yokosuka tend to hang out in the Honcho area (known by American sailors as “the Honch”). However, there is another nightlife area, Wakamatsucho, which is clearly aimed at the local Japanese market. Wakamatsucho is located close to Yokosuka-Chuo Station. Because I was unimpressed by the Honch from past experience, I decided to wander around Wakamatsucho instead.

Always on the lookout for P4P options, I spotted several MPs. Checked out a couple of Chinese places in the neighborhood, but none were to my taste. Finally, I saw an average-looking, 20ish, PRC gal on the street. Her alias is Aki. She turned out to be a SP. Aki brought me up to a shop called Manten (まんてん) (満点). According to one of my dictionaries, the name means “perfect score.” Unfortunately, the experience ended up being far from perfect.

Either there was some miscommunication or else she simply deceived me. I thought I was getting L3, but instead I ended up with just L1. Admittedly, that’s better than nothing, but the price seemed a bit high for just a quick HE.

Aki claimed that the place didn’t even have a shower. So, it was just a case of towels. Go figure.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Compared to my recent visit to Hachioji, which I reported on for TAG, Yokosuka was disappointing yet again.

Last edited: