Guest viewing is limited

(not so) Sweet Time in Omori

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nana at Sweet Time in Omori - http://heal-msg.com/staff.html
(http://heal-msg.com/staff/nana/index.html)

Date of Encounter:
October 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins at 11.000 yens

Type/Location:
Near Omori station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Long long time ago, before the corona virus, every time I wandered down to the Omori area I used to frequent a shop called Petit Devil(小悪魔)

The massage was decent and the service was always good and most of all they had a discount to celebrate the shop opening so you just paid 8.000 for 70 minutes.Mind you I went for at least two years and the opening discount was always available.

Decided to take a look if the place was still going and alas the name had changed but as the advertisement still showed the old style comic pics I walked up and rang the bell. Should have known things are not the same as the sexy young Chinese girl opening the door basically jumped two meters backwards after seeing my very gaijin face.

She backed down to the shop and called for reinforcements. In came another sexy young Chinese girl who spoke good Japanese and I got to ask what happened to the old shop. Said it was closed a month ago and they just started. I told the old shop always provided excellent service and she pointed to the part of their menu which she informed provided the same.

So off we go with Nana, the original girl with almost no Japanese. Her vocabulary contained three words; I was "kakkoii", my Japanese was "jouzu" and the Beautiful One was "ookii". I am pretty sure she will do just fine in Japan.

First it was the body scrub with minimal teasing and then to the massage which was amazingly below average. It looked like someone had told her "just apply pressure to random places" and that's what she did. I tried some chit-chat but quickly gave up realising her language level. However she kept trying to make conversation despite every time I answered she couldn't figure out what I said so just told me my Japanese was jouzu again.

I soldered through the massage with just some slight mental damage and as she looked really sexy in her tight white shirt I was sure we were up to a good time when the flip happened. Boy was I wrong again. I think the same person who gave her tips about the massage part must have advised her on the service too by "just grab it and move your hand up and down". Because that is exactly what she did.

Luckily for both of us she had the biggest and softest boobs I have seen in a while and didn't mind my hand in her bra so we managed to reach the goal after a while but not before she started to look bored and taking glimpses at the clock in the wall. Then it was a single shower and I was out of the door about ten minutes before my time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I kind of want to go back to test the other girls as they definitely were going with the sexy theme with their clothing and looks. Then again there are plenty of other places to visit with a bit cheaper prices and much better massages so probably won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review, greatly appreciated as always! (Despite the disappointing experience!)

Approved: 10/24/2020

This has been my experience with a few Korean esute that changed ownership. It is almost impossible to find a decent Korean place due to the cooling relationship between the two countries and I have never found a Chinese place that could ever match the experience (hot towel, akasuri, short BBBJ, sumata or hand finish) of old school Korean esute. Was the old place Chinese, too?

Reactions: TAG Manager
So off we go with Nana, the original girl with almost no Japanese. Her vocabulary contained three words; I was "kakkoii", my Japanese was "jouzu" and the Beautiful One was "ookii". I am pretty sure she will do just fine in Japan.

yes , this one knows the essential vocabulary , at least

Reactions: IchigoDave
Is it below まごころ? Have you tried other places in Omori?

Yeah, just below them. Have tried a couple of other places too, nothing worth mentioning. Better luck has been had with the shops that don't even pretend there is any kind of massage.

Should have known things are not the same as the sexy young Chinese girl opening the door basically jumped two meters backwards after seeing my very gaijin face.
I would assume she was just blinded by your beauty and tried to restore her balance.

Reactions: MikeH
I would assume she was just blinded by your beauty and tried to restore her balance.

I would agree with you if I didn't check that my zipper was closed properly before ringing the doorbell.

Reactions: Frenchy
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nana at Sweet Time in Omori - http://heal-msg.com/staff.html
(http://heal-msg.com/staff/nana/index.html)

Date of Encounter:
October 2020

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins at 11.000 yens

Type/Location:
Near Omori station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Long long time ago, before the corona virus, every time I wandered down to the Omori area I used to frequent a shop called Petit Devil(小悪魔)

The massage was decent and the service was always good and most of all they had a discount to celebrate the shop opening so you just paid 8.000 for 70 minutes.Mind you I went for at least two years and the opening discount was always available.

Decided to take a look if the place was still going and alas the name had changed but as the advertisement still showed the old style comic pics I walked up and rang the bell. Should have known things are not the same as the sexy young Chinese girl opening the door basically jumped two meters backwards after seeing my very gaijin face.

She backed down to the shop and called for reinforcements. In came another sexy young Chinese girl who spoke good Japanese and I got to ask what happened to the old shop. Said it was closed a month ago and they just started. I told the old shop always provided excellent service and she pointed to the part of their menu which she informed provided the same.

First it was the body scrub with minimal teasing and then to the massage which was amazingly below average. It looked like someone had told her "just apply pressure to random places" and that's what she did. I tried some chit-chat but quickly gave up realising her language level. However she kept trying to make conversation despite every time I answered she couldn't figure out what I said so just told me my Japanese was jouzu again.

I soldered through the massage with just some slight mental damage and as she looked really sexy in her tight white shirt I was sure we were up to a good time when the flip happened. Boy was I wrong again. I think the same person who gave her tips about the massage part must have advised her on the service too by "just grab it and move your hand up and down". Because that is exactly what she did.

Luckily for both of us she had the biggest and softest boobs I have seen in a while and didn't mind my hand in her bra so we managed to reach the goal after a while but not before she started to look bored and taking glimpses at the clock in the wall. Then it was a single shower and I was out of the door about ten minutes before my time was up.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I kind of want to go back to test the other girls as they definitely were going with the sexy theme with their clothing and looks. Then again there are plenty of other places to visit with a bit cheaper prices and much better massages so probably won't.
Thanks for the review! It seems we are hanging around the same place occasionally. Before Covid-19, I dropped some times by the other store on the 5th floor of the same building. The massage was very good for my back, and nothing else worthy to review in a post here. I walked around in the morning two weeks ago and I saw that the two stores had changed. Maybe I'll give to mama-san a chance to jump back again seeing another gaijin ...

Reactions: MikeH