Not Tryna be that Guy but...

AboveSin

TAG Member
Reaction score
My dick has a mind of it's own.

I understand corona is corona'ing. Japan is in lockdown and Abe is a meme. I have been in quarantine alone for 3 weeks with my wife aboard and expected to be gone even longer. I would love to play but wonder if any businesses or independents are even open/working/willing to accept foreigners during this time. I was tempted to just hop on a train to Gotanda and try my luck but figured I would ask first.

I saw posts on here discussing prejudice towards Chinese being very real so I feel as though I should mention I am Hispanic, but look white. If anyone could point me in the right direction or enlighten me with the necessary information to dissuade my illusions of hope&grandeur of paid sex, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

As long as you speak japanese there shouldn't be any problems...didn't have any with delivery in the past weeks, even with shops I never used before.
If English is your only option this could be very different. Don't know about that.

There are still plenty of shops inside Tokyo providing services. I am pretty sure JK-Style is operating, for example. I would say only about half of hotels are open though. In Shinjuku I know that Bali-An has a hotel that is still going; also Hotel Lapia; and Te Moana (or something).

There are still plenty of shops inside Tokyo providing services. I am pretty sure JK-Style is operating, for example. I would say only about half of hotels are open though. In Shinjuku I know that Bali-An has a hotel that is still going; also Hotel Lapia; and Te Moana (or something).

Love hotels in Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Uguisudani are also still operating. At least most of them I’ve seen.

Love hotels in Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Uguisudani are also still operating. At least most of them I’ve seen.

I walked through kabukicho on Saturday and not only was the vast majority open, but a lot where actually full (I had no business to go in, but some display that outside).

I walked through kabukicho on Saturday and not only was the vast majority open, but a lot where actually full (I had no business to go in, but some display that outside).

Yeah, I walked past some love hotels last Sunday and they all had FULL signs on.

He says clearly that he is in quarantined with his wife aboard. My guess is that he is on a ship anchored in Tokyo Bay with his wife and he has either quarantined himself in a cabin, or he is quarantined together with his wife in a cabin. Whichever it is, he would like to break quarantine, come ashore, and get laid.

Reactions: Fifty Fifty
Aboard... abroad... changes the meaning so much depending on which word he meant to use. He typed aboard but that doesn't make a lot of sense. Abroad seemed more likely given the rest of the post

Reactions: Fifty Fifty
I'm assuming he meant "abroad," as even the ballsiest husband isn't going to try banging a girl for money while stuck in a cruise ship cabin and his wife's in the shower.

OP, if you're in the market for cheap FS in Gotanda, I was walking through the main P4P street about two months ago and the infamous OASIS, which was known here for 1-man Chinese FS, seemed to have disappeared and the sign had been removed. Not sure if anything has changed since then but you might have to go lurking around a bit, preferably after 8pm. And Japanese skills will probably be required.

If you just want to blow a load, Tonbo is still up and running and the Korean ladies there don't give a shit what language you speak. It's been a while since I stopped by but last time I did, it was 14k for a very enthusiastic MILF to scrub the shit out of me, massage me, rub her very cute, tiny titties all over my balls and then jerk me off with her soapy thighs, all the while bullshitting me about how handsome I am. I would say I got my money's worth.

I'm assuming he meant "abroad," as even the ballsiest husband isn't going to try banging a girl for money while stuck in a cruise ship cabin and his wife's in the shower.

OP, if you're in the market for cheap FS in Gotanda, I was walking through the main P4P street about two months ago and the infamous OASIS, which was known here for 1-man Chinese FS, seemed to have disappeared and the sign had been removed. Not sure if anything has changed since then but you might have to go lurking around a bit, preferably after 8pm. And Japanese skills will probably be required.

If you just want to blow a load, Tonbo is still up and running and the Korean ladies there don't give a shit what language you speak. It's been a while since I stopped by but last time I did, it was 14k for a very enthusiastic MILF to scrub the shit out of me, massage me, rub her very cute, tiny titties all over my balls and then jerk me off with her soapy thighs, all the while bullshitting me about how handsome I am. I would say I got my money's worth.
Tonbo actually looks really nice. Thanks for sharing. Any recommendation on what course? I'm guessing 70mins since they mention oil

Tonbo actually looks really nice. Thanks for sharing. Any recommendation on what course? I'm guessing 70mins since they mention oil

I've always gone with the most expensive course, which is the "akasuri scrub" course, and it looks like the prices have gone up to 15k. In any event, it's worth the money just for the scrub (if you haven't done an akasuri before you're missing out on life). I'm assuming the oil course would just mean a longer massage session, which is usually them walking on your back and none of them are particularly good at that. The highlight really is the soapy, happy ending. I had "Momo" the last time and she was fucking awesome. She actually let me finger her while rubbing her tits on me and she was actually, legitimately wet--it's always good service when the girl actually enjoys her job.

I've always gone with the most expensive course, which is the "akasuri scrub" course, and it looks like the prices have gone up to 15k. In any event, it's worth the money just for the scrub (if you haven't done an akasuri before you're missing out on life). I'm assuming the oil course would just mean a longer massage session, which is usually them walking on your back and none of them are particularly good at that. The highlight really is the soapy, happy ending. I had "Momo" the last time and she was fucking awesome. She actually let me finger her while rubbing her tits on me and she was actually, legitimately wet--it's always good service when the girl actually enjoys her job.
Sounds great, thanks for the insight.

Just tried Tonbo, looks like they’re not allowing gaijin in for now. I’m assuming it’s the uptick in Covid, unfortunate.

Just tried Tonbo, looks like they’re not allowing gaijin in for now. I’m assuming it’s the uptick in Covid, unfortunate.

I guess you know the panic is real when Korean women won't disrobe for a white man with money. Guess that means Asian men are shit out of luck. I was hoping for a trip to Tokyo in November but that doesn't seem likely.