Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes 23,000 Yen + 4000 Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
First time using P4P long time lurker here,

I'm fluent in Japanese (live here) so didn't have problems on the phone. Called the shop and asked for Rion
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5052

All was well until they called back and said she wasn't available anymore.
I had 2 girls I wanted for backup in case but both unavailable. Don't know if it was because I'm a foreigner or just honest unavailability.

They said Misaki was available or I'd have to wait 2 hours for someone else so seeing as I had already booked the hotel for 3 hours and had another appointment later I went with her.

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5652

I was expecting the worst but she was fine, very attractive body but to be honest I didn't think her face was very cute. Large boobs and a nice butt with great thighs and a great tight stomach no extra hanging fat. If she had a cuter face (this feels really mean but I'm just being honest) she'd be a 10/10.

Service was fine, she was nice and proficient if a little stiff. BBBJ, DFK and DATY was all I ended up going for and some cuddling. She has great boobs and a very cute figure clean all around. Her kissing technique is not very good. They said she was still new though so she may improve. She made cute noises during which was nice, no AV moans very GFE.

It wasn't a bad experience but I was hoping for one of the cuties I had my eye on. Not sure how to avoid this problem. I checked Saaya and Rion's picture diaries and it seems they're very faithful to how they are in actuality. Misaki only has one picture and it's kinda obvious she's not a huge star. Not trying to be mean since she was perfectly kind and super nice just if I'm paying I'd like to experience a really cute girl I guess.

Still sort of up in the air about trying again, it's expensive and I feel deflated.
I'm rambling. She was good but not want I wanted.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're looking for a rocking body only give her a try, maybe my standards are unrealistic too.

Thanks for the review.

Yeah the official photos really don't tell you much since it's way too photoshopped. I don't go for girls that don't have diaries with photos unlike I feel really lucky (usually came out badly) since well, faces do matter, unless you prefer to close your eyes while doing all those things lol.

It sucked that they actually called back to say Rion is unavailable. I never had that happen to me, but I do see girls sometimes stop early due to health issues (sick or whatever). Misaki does look new to the shop.

I think the best option would have to just not continue if the girl of your choice isn't available. Picking a random girl never turns out well (to me at least). It's your money, and expensive one like you said.

I was expecting the worst but she was fine, very attractive body but to be honest I didn't think her face was very cute. Large boobs and a nice butt with great thighs and a great tight stomach no extra hanging fat. If she had a cuter face (this feels really mean but I'm just being honest) she'd be a 10/10.
Still sort of up in the air about trying again, it's expensive and I feel deflated.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
If you're looking for a rocking body only give her a try, maybe my standards are unrealistic too.

Well, she has some pics up now. But I understand how you feel. Been there. But now when the girl that I chose is not available (and I take time looking for the right one for my mood on that day), I prefer to leave it like that.
Sometimes, one can be lucky, though....

Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style - Misaki

Date of Encounter:
Mid January

Contact Method:
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/home/ - Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes 23,000 Yen + 4000 Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
First time using P4P long time lurker here,

I'm fluent in Japanese (live here) so didn't have problems on the phone. Called the shop and asked for Rion
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5052

All was well until they called back and said she wasn't available anymore.
I had 2 girls I wanted for backup in case but both unavailable. Don't know if it was because I'm a foreigner or just honest unavailability.

They said Misaki was available or I'd have to wait 2 hours for someone else so seeing as I had already booked the hotel for 3 hours and had another appointment later I went with her.

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5652

Service was fine, she was nice and proficient if a little stiff. BBBJ, DFK and DATY was all I ended up going for and some cuddling. She has great boobs and a very cute figure clean all around. Her kissing technique is not very good. They said she was still new though so she may improve. She made cute noises during which was nice, no AV moans very GFE.

It wasn't a bad experience but I was hoping for one of the cuties I had my eye on. Not sure how to avoid this problem. I checked Saaya and Rion's picture diaries and it seems they're very faithful to how they are in actuality. Misaki only has one picture and it's kinda obvious she's not a huge star. Not trying to be mean since she was perfectly kind and super nice just if I'm paying I'd like to experience a really cute girl I guess.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
I think it is important to have standards. You should try again. Honestly, if a provider doesn't have the staff member I'd like to meet with, then I just call it off. Too many chances for failure.