Approached by female tout on the street

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,000 for 40 minutes, ¥15,000 for 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Gotanda Shop - https://goo.gl/maps/8JrqkDzfUzz

Language Notes:
Little English - Tout spoke enough English,

Details of the Encounter:
Finished my shift near Gotanda at 7pm, and felt the urge to get a bit nocturnal.

Walked past a stack to touts, working the street, ignoring the foreigners. A short Chinese female tout in glasses, carefully walks out in front of me. Tripping over her and apologising, she grabs my arm and offers "¥10,000 massage and FS" in English.

Followed her upstairs to the second floor, into a small waiting room, clean and simple with black sofas. I'm shown the price list and 3 photos, all pretty, thin girls. She recommended the tallest girl. Paid the tout and shown to a cubicle.

Cubicle resembled a broke college students accomodation, futon covered with dark towels, red light, a small shelf. She was standing there in lingerie, looked a bit like her photo, pretty, slim with a good body. As I looked closer she was a bit older. We spoke in badly mixed English/Japanese to communicate.

Told to strip down, then taken to the shower, she sprinkled water on my nipples and my junk, a quick splash of soap, second rinse in the same spots and it was oddly done.

A less than ordinary massage led to some nipple play and body kissing. This followed into a pretty good CBJ, good rhythm and pressure. She mounted into CB, working hard, lots of energy, but eyes closed and vacant. Switched to missionary, but her head turned away was a bit of a turn off. Flipped into doggie, her firm round ass pointed at me, with the tiny waist gave me an excellent view. Rode her home, exhausted.
Didn't realise I'd been at it for an hour.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The FS was great, the supporting massage and shower servicing was less than ordinary.

Last edited:
IMG_20170107_083230.png