7 April 2017

Contact Method:
Street Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for 40min

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Tout English - Provider Japanese (may also speak Chinese)

Details of the Encounter:
First review so forgive me for the dramatic writing. I like writing this way.

Scroll to bottom for tl;dr:

Alas, I was tempted to venture towards this den of debauchery after spying a staggering number of reviews (2) of this place. The FS and Massage(?) Salon that is Oasis (no website or way of contact (didn't ask as I left. My bad)).

As my expertise in visiting such an establishment felt adequate (no experience whatsoever) I plunged into the depths of Gotanda red light in search of this mysterious haven of FS for foreingers in Gotanda. (Some may call it an Oasis in the desert that is Japanese Only establishments in Gotanda (don't shoot me please)).

After heading in to the location so accurately cartographed by CrimesAgainstPlastic (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/oasis-fs-in-gotanda.13728/) I came upon my first hurdle: No Touts in sight whatsoever. Contemplating defeat, I departed to the venture more profitable that is getting food (lots of nice cheap food round there btw).

After regaining sustenance and motivation, I delved deep into the heart of Gotanda Red Light at 8pm. Lo and behold there TWO touts amicably chatting with each other in Mandarin(?). Now note that as I passed they didn't pay any attention to me whatsoever until I started speaking in English to another tout who approached me (I'm Asian as can be but can't speak Japanese coherently to save myself.). Smelling (hearing) blood one of the touts immediately approached me (glasses lady described by CrimesAgainstPlastic has short hair now and is kinda short) and started asking me what language I spoke. In my very limited japanese (doesn't look for Japanese customers but will question in Japanese... ok) I told her I speak English in which she immediately reply with: "ah... Massage and sex for 10,000".

Jackpot. I have found the Oasis.

After negotiating a deal (Had a nice little chat about where I was from although it was more to secure language options before I said 'sure' and followed her) she led me right up the stairs in the lair that she was vigilantly (casually) guarding (standing in front of) (again, same building that CrimesAgainstPlastic photo'd in his post) and led me to a waiting room.

Waiting room could have been cleaner... but acceptable.

After showing the rates (memory of rates hazy for good reasons) of the service I deposited the minimal fee of 10,000¥ before being left to contemplate my decision. (No option of which girl was given. Although I didn't ask and my inexperince probably showed which they probably took advantage of.)

Just ended up waiting there for a bit. Not much happened.

Finally the tout returned. Garnering my attention, I was pulled further into the compound (back out the door I came in ans into another door across the walkway) I was greeted by rows of curtained cells. (Wooden walled stalls, no roof for the stalls. Has a small heater inside which is nice although the ashtray that still had cigarette butts in it was not so nice) Led to the first cell (I think I was the only one there) I was asked to remove all my personal clothing (small clear bag on hook to keep personal items in or several coathangers on hooks.) And then led by the tout (At this point, not sure if tout or the mamasan just chilling outside) to the decontamination booth. (Haven't seen any other person at this point. Was concerned that the tout was going to be the one goving service (nice lady but not really a looker)). After showering off and being dried by the tout (yup, the tout) I was led back to my holding cell and asked to wait.

... nice and warm though considering Im sitting there butt naked at this point.

Then finally a new voice was heard. A female voice. Tensions rose as I awaited the cell door (curtain) to open.

She was gorgeous.

Lithe body with perfect skin (the room did have a red tinge mood lighting though so was quite dark and hard to tell).

Small, perky breasts with long nipples.
A beautiful face with long black hair.

No massage though. Just a bit of smalltalk where I used my extensive knowledge (EXTREMELY limited) of Japanese to ask if she could speak English. After establishing that our communication possibilities was on par with a mime and a blind person (small gestures and a couple of words in English okay) she got down to work.

Lots of nipple sucking on her part. Not really my thing but with a face like that so close I couldn't and wouldn't complain.

After erecting the universal communication pole (Junior) she got down to work with a BBBJ before popping on the night cap and going cowgirl on me.

No kissing by the way (at least that was when I asked.)

Now note: I have very little experience (pretty much none) in the sex department so ergo a terrible judge on her performance so I wont delve into the nitty gritty here beyond a: it felt pretty damn good. Her moans also were a huge turn on.

Lots of small giggling here and there due to my awkwardness but she was a darling and continued onwards.

After depositing (ayyy) she cleaned up the parcel with efficiency and paper towels. It was small talk for a while before it was back into decontamination (the shower) where she joined me this time to wash off the sweat before returning me back to the cell where she took her own shower.

After she returned it was farewell to Sakura (not going to lie, got puppy love and wished I spoke more Japanese so I could talk to her more). I spotted the tout in the way out where she gave me a thumbs up with a cheery "bye bye" before going back to her call.

TL;DR probably one of the better places for FS in Gotanda if you're a foreigner. Just look for the Tout right outside the building (small oasis sign on the building). If you're asian and don't speak enough Japanese to try sneak into the other places try approaching the Tout directly.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Oasis is most likely worth it. Didn't see anyone else though so it could be me being extremely lucky and Sakura is in my opinion worth way more than the 10,000¥ service she gave. Would definitely recommend.

Some of the women I've had the pleasure of meeting there have been absolute stunners too! And for ¥10,0000!!!! Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Quietlife
Any idea if they are open early afternoons?

Any idea if they are open early afternoons?

Gotanda wakes up pretty late at night. As it is generally for the locals they get out of their office hells late so the girls won't bother getting early either. But they then stay until the first train in the morning or so.

And it is now confirmed all shops in Gotanda have the same pricing; 1-man for 40 mins, 1.5 for 1h and 2-man for 1h 20 mins. Talked with a tout who confirmed the shops had a pow-wow and decided everyone keeps the same prices and no discounts.

Gotanda wakes up pretty late at night. As it is generally for the locals they get out of their office hells late so the girls won't bother getting early either. But they then stay until the first train in the morning or so.

And it is now confirmed all shops in Gotanda have the same pricing; 1-man for 40 mins, 1.5 for 1h and 2-man for 1h 20 mins. Talked with a tout who confirmed the shops had a pow-wow and decided everyone keeps the same prices and no discounts.

Thanks for the great info!