Obvious PvP in public

Long long time ago someone told me to take notice how my customers or partners treat people. Not only me but especially those who are in serving positions. If someone treats you good but them badly that tells a lot about their true character. That advice has served me well and helped me to avoid many an asshole.
So very true! Surprising how you can get a glimpse of someone's true self with such simple interactions.

If I ever see some dorky/old dude out on an obviously paid-for date with a hot girl I am generally pretty pleased for both of them - he's going to get his end away, she's going to get paid. Dunno why anyone should hide themselves away just because they're paying/being paid for sex... (Obviously being a douche to waiting staff is a separate issue...)
Cheers

I often wonder what kind of bad things people think of me when they see me in public.

I would imagine most of them are thinking of the "bad" things they wish they could do to/with you. The men at least.

The most impressive display of obvious P4P in public I've ever seen was in London. I was walking out of Royal Albert Hall after seeing a show and notice in front of me a 6 foot tall brunette in the shortest school girl skirt I've ever seen anyone wear in public. Half her ass and the little black thong she was wearing were easily visible. The matching top also ended well above the top of the skirt. I wish I had the skills to describe this girl. She stopped just outside the entrance so I walked past and didn't even bother to conceal my interest as I looked back to get a view of the front. No bra obviously and the firmest tits filling out that little top. The skirt was slightly lower in the front but not enough to fully conceal just a hint of the thong disappearing between her legs. The only body fat this girl had was all in her ass and breasts and proportioned just right. Then her "grandfather" came up, blatantly placed his hand on the aforementioned exposed ass cheek and guided her over the the cab he had obviously walked ahead to acquire. That encounter always left me wondering two things. First, just how lax is the dress code at RAH or did she change into that after the show? Second, did that old man survive the night?

But in the moment all I could think was, "Holy Shit" and a lot of images of the naughty things I'd like to do with her.

I was walking out of Royal Albert Hall after seeing a show and notice in front of me a 6 foot tall brunette in the shortest school girl skirt I've ever seen anyone wear in public. Half her ass and the little black thong she was wearing were easily visible. The matching top also ended well above the top of the skirt. I wish I had the skills to describe this girl. She stopped just outside the entrance so I walked past and didn't even bother to conceal my interest as I looked back to get a view of the front. No bra obviously and the firmest tits filling out that little top. The skirt was slightly lower in the front but not enough to fully conceal just a hint of the thong disappearing between her legs. The only body fat this girl had was all in her ass and breasts and proportioned just right.

The details of her appearance appear to be a little vague in your memory! :D

-Ww

Reactions: MikeH
The details of her appearance appear to be a little vague in your memory! :D

-Ww

Just don't ask me to describe her smile. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have no idea if I even looked at her face. She was clearly dressed to keep my attention elsewhere and who am I not to follow the lady's wishes?

Reactions: Wwanderer
I often wonder what kind of bad things people think of me when they see me in public.

As mentioned before...it would not be about what bad things people would think...more like what naughty things they would like to do to/with you...

I'll be honest - you make me wish I still had a photo studio. :)

As a true ojiisan who sugar dates women easily young enough to be my grandchildren (my personal record is 49 years younger!) and routinely takes them to public and often upscale and/or sophisticated restaurants, jazz clubs, museums and such, I have had lots of experience with people staring and occasionally even commenting or asking questions. These incidents amuse me to no end, and I confess the guilty pleasure of sometimes going out of my way to shock and appall these onlookers when my date is up for it too.

I had one 20-something SB who loved to pull me in for some DFK when she noticed anyone really giving us the eye. This drew some truly amazing looks in return; I wish I had photos of some of the faces those folks made. Bad, yeah, I know...

-Ww

Last edited:
Long long time ago someone told me to take notice how my customers or partners treat people. Not only me but especially those who are in serving positions. If someone treats you good but them badly that tells a lot about their true character. That advice has served me well and helped me to avoid many an asshole.
I give the same advice to anyone on a first date. Dont judge your date by how they treat you, judge them on how they treat people they dont have to be nice to, which is usually waiting / service staff.

Walking around a biz district this weekend and ran into a 50 something salary man type in weekend attire with a serious camera strapped to his neck. Though still clearly an amateur. With him was a very hot young thing with legs up to there in the shortest shorts and high heels and he was directing her in a range of poses (nothing scandalous) around the office buildings. I did a double take and a triple. Had to be careful as I was not alone myself. I so much wanted to go over and high five him and ask for the details. Oooh so bad it hurt. Still reminiscing. She was that fine.

There are actually a quite few agencies for models that amateur photographers can sign up to. A lot of them allow nothing super titillating at all but you can take a hot girl on your own private photoshoot around Tokyo for less money than you would think. I know a model, she splits her time working at a maid reflexology place during the week and doing group or solo photoshoots on the weekend. Makes pretty good cash too.

If it is some dork who got lucky and found a hot, fresh, sp to spend what might be significant ¥ to him on a fake date and a lame fuck, then not very interesting. More pathetic than anything else - for both parties. What interests me is when I am at a real upscale happening restaurant in Aoyama or someplace like that and I see one of those couples where the girl between 23 and 30 max - is obviously there for the long term money play. Usually, hot as hell but smart and well dressed. The guy - over 60 but in shape and also well dressed. That is the Grand Prix of P4P. It is obvious what is going on but the great thing is neither the guy or the girl gives a shit. In fact they are showing it off. Gotta figure out how to get there.....still got time. Not much...

Gotta figure out how to get there.....still got time. Not much...

So you only need to get money, get in shape and buy sharp clothes. And not to die before 60, that might be the most difficult thing to achieve after all.

There are actually a quite few agencies for models that amateur photographers can sign up to. A lot of them allow nothing super titillating at all but you can take a hot girl on your own private photoshoot around Tokyo for less money than you would think. I know a model, she splits her time working at a maid reflexology place during the week and doing group or solo photoshoots on the weekend. Makes pretty good cash too.

Can you recommend any agencies in particular? I'm looking to do a few outdoor fashion-type shoots, but don't have connections to any model agencies in Tokyo yet. (in the past found a few models thru ModelMayhem.com, but lately it seems that site is flooded with retouchers)

A couple of years back, a 50s guy came into my establishment, dressed a little 'young' carrying a small but elegant bouquet. Ordered a drink, and kept checking his phone. An hour later, in she came. Plonked herself down, opened the small gift of jewellery he offered, slipped it into her bag without a word or faintest hint of a smile.

Over the next half hour she devoured four main dishes and four drinks. Hardly spoke a word, but tapped away incessantly on her phone. Once sufficiently stuffed, got up and walked out without saying goodbye. The small envelope scooped up effortlessly.

Poor guy just sat there looking at the flowers for a while. The look on his face was of total dejection. Poor fella.

I put the flowers on my counter. Very nice.

Can you recommend any agencies in particular? I'm looking to do a few outdoor fashion-type shoots, but don't have connections to any model agencies in Tokyo yet. (in the past found a few models thru ModelMayhem.com, but lately it seems that site is flooded with retouchers)

This is the one I was talking about mainly: http://candyfruit-photoclub.com/

Reactions: AMcguyver
....Over the next half hour she devoured four main dishes and four drinks. Hardly spoke a word, but tapped away incessantly on her phone. Once sufficiently stuffed, got up and walked out without saying goodbye. The small envelope scooped up effortlessly.

Poor guy just sat there looking at the flowers for a while. The look on his face was of total dejection. Poor fella.

I put the flowers on my counter. Very nice.
Jeez that sounds so depressing. Understandable to feel sorry for the fella.
Though I wonder what kind of service he thought he was buying? And what she ate (FOUR mains!!?)
I'm sure there fetishist guys who pay good money to see a pretty girl scoff down food like a pig...:cautious:

I dont think I've ever seen 'obvious p4p' in Australia. Not sure why. Maybe they just look and act like normal couples here?
Seen plenty in SE Asia though, and usually the guy and girl don't really talk much (especially when it's an old white guy with young local), but everyone is usually all smiles and seem happy unlike in Quietlife's story. (Maybe because sex involved?)

Seen plenty in SE Asia though, and usually the guy and girl don't really talk much (especially when it's an old white guy with young local), but everyone is usually all smiles and seem happy unlike in Quietlife's story.

Maybe it's because there are still many good people in SE Asia?

this-awesome-man-is-getting-money-from-the-atm-so-27635841.png

What interests me is when I am at a real upscale happening restaurant in Aoyama or someplace like that and I see one of those couples where the girl between 23 and 30 max - is obviously there for the long term money play. Usually, hot as hell but smart and well dressed. The guy - over 60 but in shape and also well dressed. That is the Grand Prix of P4P. It is obvious what is going on but the great thing is neither the guy or the girl gives a shit. In fact they are showing it off.

If strongly resembling Santa counts as being in (a) shape, I totally have that scene covered on a regular basis.

-Ww

If strongly resembling Santa counts as being in (a) shape, I totally have that scene covered on a regular basis.

-Ww
Nice. Beards are in these days and if you carry the weight well, then you are gold baby gold. All this flat belly yoga bullshit is a bunch of BS anyway. Neither dignified nor manly.