40 min ¥6,000

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese

Overall Rating:
6 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Following the thread on oedo oppai pub I assumed I would get in cause I'm thin, good looking, and fluent in Japanese. I went around 7:30 p.m. On a Friday and was first accosted by the touts working on the corner. They recommended a few other places with finishing options or other services but once I admitted I was only into the oppai pub thing they told me to give the oedo entrance guy another shout.

He told me I would have to wait and I agreed, but then he told me there were no willing girls.....

The touts on the corner were a bit surprised. Perhaps it was really full? Perhaps someone had recently ruined it for us? I plan to try again someday when I can go during daytime hours.

The corner touts ended up talking me into going upstairs to the 5 floor to gelato. I got 20 minutes of free beer until it opened and both girls were great, but both small tits for ¥6000.

I'm not sure if I got the small boob ladies in hopes I won't return or if I should follow up there again on the fact I was a model customer.

Anyway I'm hooked. I don't need anyone I don't know touching my junk, but skin, boob, lip touch, perfect!!!

Advice please!!!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Did they give me small boob ladies as a message? Was oedo really full? My Japanese mind reading abilities are failing me on this one

You kinda forgot to mention where you actually were. Tokyo is big and Japan is even bigger.
If you speak about the opportunity bar (chain) I think, I never got in. Always turned down with japanese only, even though I speak fluent japanese too.
The chain I think of advertises with pictures of girls in yukata or even kimonos (can't recall off hand). They have at least one store in kabukicho and 2 in ikebukuro (one each side). Neither of them was foreign friendly.

Interesting. I was taken to the Oedo in Kabukicho (you lay down with girls in Kimonos) about 8 months ago and spent 1.5 hours there. One girl I had even spoke fairly well English. When I came back some 2 months later the place was closed down (or so it seemed). There is another one you can get into really easily in Kabukicho. Its called "Super Angel". The info center guy is always helpful making the call to them. Been in there about 4 times now. It's a real lively place, loud and big open space with benches everyone shares and can easily see their neighbors. Many good looking ones in there. But quite expensive at 8,000 and 10,000 at peak hours for 40 minutes.

Last edited:
Was wandering Kabukicho yesterday around 8 pm, trying to fin ooedo oppai pub. Did not fin it... Went to the info both, where a friendly guy welcomed me, and even more so when I said a few words in Japanese. I asked him for an oppai pub and he called the following one: http://www.moe-tokyo.net.
The tencho came to pick me up. It's a small place, about 10 tables, no booths to speak of, about 5=6 girls. Cost was 6000 for 40 min, 3-4 girls. there were only 2-3 customers, and 5-6 girls. The rota is quick, about every 10 minutes, so i could taste 4 girls. All of the same shape: short, limit fat, ok face... and big tits. Small talk, then groping breast, light kissing, and then straddle. One of them did not stop massaging my dick, so this old man had to control himself not to come in my pants.. (that used to happen pretty often some decades ago...)
All in all, that's an OK place, but I am sure that there are more beautiful girls in other places. You will need basic Japanese to get in, and convince then that you understood the rules.. JLPT4-5 should be mire than enough.

Thanks for the link. Will try the place out. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Thanks for all the responses. It's interesting to hear about what happened to Oedo. Sorry for not posting I was in Kabuki cho.