Shop directly

Appointment Length & Costs:
4000 before 18:00

Type/Location:
Seku kyaba (Oppai pub)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to continue my Seku Kyaba (sex cabaret) reviews and I found that Oedo Ikebukuro was mentioned before in TAG so I gave it a try.

The place is similar to Oiran, but it is smaller. You can also lay down and it feels very private once you do. But for some reason Oiran seemed better. It seems you need to speak Japanese, and least to understand the 'rules'. But if you go with memorized sentences it may be ok. Try: 'Nihongo daijoubu desu' (Japanese is ok) and then say hai until he shows you to the washroom. The issue would be that the girls don't speak English so it can get awkward.

Now the girls. Maki was very nice, at first I wasn't sure she was really cute or just ok. I had some drinks on me. But she was very nice in conversation, everything in Japanese. Then I laid down and she started kissing me. That was nice. Her breasts were soft and sensitive, so I enjoyed playing with her. He never touched me below my back. So no rubbing. Then she said bai bai and Kiko came to my table.

She was ok looking, smaller girl and maybe a little older, 25ish? We talked a while and she asked me the standard Gaijin questions. I answered and used the opportunity to make her laugh. I'm getting better at it, should try it with a girl at a bar/club. I said to myself, she is ok looking and I want more so tried to kiss her. Her kisses were ok, maybe a little shy at first, but ok. Then went for her breasts. They were smaller but her nips were bigger. They were round and pretty. But then she went for junior and started rubbing. It was great! Also she hugged me with her legs and I grabbed her ass. She didn't mind.

Overall it was a great experience. Both girls were ok! I had better luck at Oiran, one ok girl, with no action and one awesome girl that I will remember forever but I think that's the risk/reward you sign in for when you go to an oppai bar.

Also the orange-hai drink thing was pretty good. I ordered 2. (You have to ask for a refill, but you should, it is supposed to be Nomihoudai.)

It's an ok place, better than little gerter or whatever. I went there in Shinjuku and I was pretty bummed out. Oiran and oedo are better options.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Oiran was a bit better maybe? But the music at oedo was more pop top 10, so I guess if you enjoy normal music more, go to Oedo. If you rock with the Shamizen, go Oiran.

I know there are rules but I think you have to push the limits a little. Like mistakenly touch or brush up against a spot that's not suppose to be touched and see the reaction. You can always say "oops sorry".

I know there are rules but I think you have to push the limits a little. Like mistakenly touch or brush up against a spot that's not suppose to be touched and see the reaction. You can always say "oops sorry".

Aaand that's how they went from foreigners friendly to crossed hands in one day.

The audience to whom you need to give this advice is just the audience you should not give this advice.

just-touch-her-down-below-worst-advice-ever.jpg

Take a shower with a beautiful woman with your jeans on. :cool:

Attachments

• kelly_lebrock_shower_scene_weird_science_f3lbn7.jpg
    kelly_lebrock_shower_scene_weird_science_f3lbn7.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 139
  • shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 230
i been rejected on oiran and ooedo at shinjuku even thought i can speak japanese back in april this year i will try ikebukuro in my next trip it looks like they are open to gaijin

Well, I have never been rejected in oppai pubs. I look a little Asian, I've been told I look like a Japanese/Spanish famous guy or so. But maybe it's the time. I like to save and my job allows me to escape mid-afternoon sometimes so I take advantage of the before 5 or 6 pm. promotions.

Last edited:
All this 'don't push/break the rules or you will ruin it for everyone else' business is getting a little tiresome IMO. Seems like it comes up in every other post. And this notion that since I am a foreigner, I represent all foreigners and so I need to ask politely three times if it is OK before I grab a pair of titties is just nonsense. I represent myself only and I always behave in a decent and respectful manner given the situation. Enough with the admonitions and lectures please. This is a forum about paying for sex for fuck's sake. Let's keep it fun.

Reactions: JpLove66
All this 'don't push/break the rules or you will ruin it for everyone else' business is getting a little tiresome IMO.

I do agree. In general if a shop is going to ban all foreigners because many go there it's bound to happen anyway and there is nothing that can be done.

And this notion that since I am a foreigner, I represent all foreigners and so I need to ask politely three times if it is OK before I grab a pair of titties is just nonsense.

But this is still the funniest thing I have read in a while. As it is exactly because you are a foreigner that you represent all foreigners. It's not like you get to decide that, it's the 100 year old manager of the shop who decides it.

And moreover this particular case was not touching a boobie in oppai bar. So I continue to claim "go to oppai bar and grab them by the pussy" is the worst advice ever.

All this 'don't push/break the rules or you will ruin it for everyone else' business is getting a little tiresome IMO.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of jackasses reading these forums that do need those reminders. And even with those reminders, they still manage to get shops closed to us.

I do agree. In general if a shop is going to ban all foreigners because many go there it's bound to happen anyway and there is nothing that can be done.

But this is still the funniest thing I have read in a while. As it is exactly because you are a foreigner that you represent all foreigners. It's not like you get to decide that, it's the 100 year old manager of the shop who decides it.

And moreover this particular case was not touching a boobie in oppai bar. So I continue to claim "go to oppai bar and grab them by the pussy" is the worst advice ever.
Its funny because it is, as you pointed out, absurd. As a gaijin I can't avoid representing other gaijin. Nevertheless, I don't adjust my behavior one way or another because it might impact some other gaijin. I don't give a shit. People who try to lay down rules of behavior for Japanese blow job bars are doing it not because they want to keep these bars open to gaijin as they say. They are doing it because they are rule makers by nature. I am a rule breaker by nature and I dont like rule makers. That said, I never act badly or disrespectfully in these places. These girls have it hard enough as it is.

All this 'don't push/break the rules or you will ruin it for everyone else' business is getting a little tiresome IMO. Seems like it comes up in every other post. And this notion that since I am a foreigner, I represent all foreigners and so I need to ask politely three times if it is OK before I grab a pair of titties is just nonsense. I represent myself only and I always behave in a decent and respectful manner given the situation. Enough with the admonitions and lectures please. This is a forum about paying for sex for fuck's sake. Let's keep it fun.
It doesn't matter what you think.

Don't fight in my post! Hehe, I agree the 'don't ruin it' appears often but I guess it can help to spread the message, if you don't like it just ignore it. But more than ruining it for everyone think about the girl. She may be working in an Oppai bar because she is fine with strangers playing with her boobs but not her ... legs. So, if she lets you do some light touching, she's says it's ok, she leads you etc... you can do it safely-ish?, just don't push it. It's kinda the FS with a Deriheru girl I guess. If you want more than boobies and DFK, there are many other affordable options.

Exakalakaly. There are ways to test the waters without transgressing. It would be could if they could be discussed without fear of the rules police Getting their girdles all twisted and killing the vibe.

Reactions: akasam
As you bothered to respond, it obviously mattered a little bit to you sweetheart.
Don't feel rejected. I don't care what you think but I do care what you do.
Exakalakaly. There are ways to test the waters without transgressing. It would be could if they could be discussed without fear of the rules police Getting their girdles all twisted and killing the vibe.
You're one of those guys who thinks he got away with it because Japanese don't react negatively. You don't think you represent all foreigners, but that's not the way the staff these places think.

But more than ruining it for everyone think about the girl. She may be working in an Oppai bar because she is fine with strangers playing with her boobs but not her ... legs. So, if she lets you do some light touching, she's says it's ok, she leads you etc... you can do it safely-ish?, just don't push it. It's kinda the FS with a Deriheru girl I guess. If you want more than boobies and DFK, there are many other affordable options.
This is so true. Why do guys always try to push the rules in places. Sure, there are some girls who dont care much for the rules and are happy to do some more discreetly, but also a lot of girls work in those light services because they are not comfortable with more. There are alternatives that do include all those extra things without pushing.

Don't feel rejected. I don't care what you think but I do care what you do.

You're one of those guys who thinks he got away with it because Japanese don't react negatively. You don't think you represent all foreigners, but that's not the way the staff these places think.
This is also a very good point imo. Just because Japanese people dont act negatively doesn't mean that the experience was good for them per se. They think its a bad manner to fight with the clients or to cause a scene. It doesn't mean they'll want you to come back, just that they dont want to confront you.

Reactions: Majora and MikeH
So who on this site is going to intuit what the Japanese sex workers think is a 'good experience' with a gaijin and write strict rules for us all to follow? See what I am getting at? I understand the concern. I just dont like the idea of everyone telling everyone else how to behave.

So who on this site is going to intuit what the Japanese sex workers think is a 'good experience' with a gaijin and write strict rules for us all to follow? See what I am getting at? I understand the concern. I just dont like the idea of everyone telling everyone else how to behave.

You are trying to say if someone actually went and wrote those rules you would be the first to follow them?

Like when you got told by the tencho in an oppai bar "no touching below waist" and your advice to all was "grab them by the pussy and say oops later". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The 'oops' comment wasn't me. Good comment though. The tencho always says 'no touching below the waist'. I always grab some ass though. Respectfully and gently. This is SOP at Oppia bars. Especially if the boobs arent so great. Hey, I gotta get my money's worth! I dont grab the pussy though. That would be crossing the line. You dont grab the ass a little bit?

Just wear comfortable pants and you can (clothed) rub your Jr. on her all you want. I've never had a girl say no to some quality cuddling with benefits. The key is the attitude. Go, make light talk, and go for the kiss after 3-5 min, even if your Japanese sucks, try slowmo English and say you like ice cream and sushi, or some dumb sh** to make her giggle. I know you don't have to be a nice guy, but you should, it really improves the experience. If you don't, she may give you one of those Japanese closed mouth kisses, (Had it once, was really awkward) and the mood will die immediately. I, honestly, also enjoy this break the ice 'test' part. It makes it a little more real, I know she is paid to do it, but most times you can tell if she's a little attracted or comfortable, and if she is it makes the experience better. Just my $0,02. (Another TAG classic line lately)

You're not grabbing a steak you're touching another human being you jackass. Your "money's worth" is boobs and kissing. No matter what you believe grabbing ass is not SOP at a bar, you've just never cared about whether the girls are OK with it or not. And the comment that got me upset was someone else saying to do more than that. Thats why the "Rules Police" (aka me) got upset. Shocking idea, try asking another human being if its ok to touch their bodies in places they haven't already given you permission for.

You don't like being told how to behave? You run red lights? Skip stop signs? Talk on the phone in movies? Everything about being human is following rules both written and unwritten because at the end of the day, it's not all about you and your dick or your "money's worth."

This is so true. Why do guys always try to push the rules in places. Sure, there are some girls who dont care much for the rules and are happy to do some more discreetly, but also a lot of girls work in those light services because they are not comfortable with more. There are alternatives that do include all those extra things without pushing.

This is also a very good point imo. Just because Japanese people dont act negatively doesn't mean that the experience was good for them per se. They think its a bad manner to fight with the clients or to cause a scene. It doesn't mean they'll want you to come back, just that they dont want to confront you.

Many men push the rules in paid sex situations because they want to express their Id and libido in safe and controlled circumstances. Its not enough if they follow the rules. In other words, they are paying to insult and dominate without repurcussions. These same guys are controlled and dominated by their wives, mothers and bosses. When asked why men use prostitutes, they invariable answer, "because I have so much stress. I need to release it somehow." Yea, right. What they are saying is they want to offload the aggression they receive onto someone else. Prosititutes happily provide this service for a fee. Especially here in Japan, the sex culture is all about the poor innocent schoolgirl saying Dame! Dame! but then being brutally penetrated against her will. This is why men push the rules.

Prosititutes happily provide this service for a fee.

That can be true in some situations. But you don't need to push the rules to get that. A soapland can provide something like that easily, or try to get a independent girl and ask her beforehand. But the rules exist for a reason. I personally like to make the girl feel between some comfortable levels, it doesn't matter if she's my GF, a one-night stand or a provider. She's a person too, I don't like to treat girls like fuck dolls, it's just not right for me, I don't enjoy it, but I guess there are providers that will be fine with that... or like someone said before, they just take it because they don't want any confrontation. Some people would say I'm dumb, but I believe you can pay for sex and respect women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.