Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 19800

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese N3

Details of the Encounter:
I've tried reserving from line but was asked to visit the shop. They have a sign that welcomes foreigners. The guy at the desk tried asking me a question in English but since I'm conversant, it went well. The questions I was asked was how long I've been living here, whether I've traveled overseas recently, my country, course duration. During each of my previous visit, there was a single girl I could meet, but this time there were three (had met the other two already).

I found her totally my type, great tits and slightly chubby. Had an amazing experience.
Profile:-
http://officelove.jp/s/profile.html?cc=293

Wait time was around 10 minutes.
Seiza was followed with a kiss, this was a first for me. She also asked me if I'd like tea or something at the beginning and towards the end (I didn't opt for it). Though she was quick in getting my clothes off, the GFE was great. The plays were kissing (not sure if it's a Japanese thing to stick the tongue out?), BBBJ(exceptional), FCS(CG). I'm slow at getting off and she tried really hard until I did. Almost used up the entire time. We made small talk for the rest of the time and she cleaned me up.
Highly recommended for high GFE, sub/healing, cost performance

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Thank you for the report from Kawasaki!

Approved: 6/14/2021