Guest viewing is limited

Ogikubo Option, Nackfive

Update: I got denied the other day. Apparently the new rule is you have to pay nomination fee if you want in which is 2000 plus 1000 if she is a top 5 girl. Ps top 5 girls have average looks but I cannot attest to their services.

Might try again sometime but letting my wallet rest for awhile now.
Otsukaresamadeshita

As for the link for seychelles in this thread. I'll give a good review later but for now this is what I got. Amazing service with girls that are way better looking than happy Hinomaru...but are still below average.

I'd suggest before 4pm only as its 5000 for 30 minutes. +2000 first time, +3000 if you pick a girl.

I like the concept of a Pink Salon with the staff wearing school uniforms :)

They all wear uniforms haha. Sadly I saw one large but talented girl here, one average ish looking girl with average ish talent and one very cute girl with goof talent.

But my last three visits I was denied. Got glimpses of duper cuties walking customers out each time though. Plus I saw the cute girl that serviced me walk out at the end of her shift . Way cuter in normal lighting.

I'll keep trying to go on slow days with decent girls on roster and hopefully get lucky.

Are there any other Gaijin friendly Uniform pinsa?

But my last three visits I was denied.

Straight up denied, or as you described above, they're now requiring nomination fees as a gaijin tax?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Last two times I was straight up denied. Just one time I was offered only if I did nomination fee.

This place is strange after careful thought. 1 minute walk away is a pink salon with super beautiful girls for 1000 less, with half the cost for nomination and has privacy. I know from walking in every few weeks to see if the no gaijin rule has changed haha.

But Nack Five has a few good looking girls but a lot of slightly average or less. And absolutely zero privacy.

Don't see a reason Japanese love that place with a better option for cheaper. But it doesn't deal with showers so you get the full 30 minutes of Bbbj so maybe that's it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland