Service and/or Provider's Name:
Oiran Ikebukuro
Seku kyaba (Japanese style oppai pub)

Date of Encounter:
Aug 29 2017

Contact Method:
Store

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min (2 girls, 20 min each) 4000 Yen (before 17:00)

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese, but I think Gaijins are ok if they understand the rules.

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second time visiting Oiran. I haven't been there in a while and wanted to try out something light. The first time it seemed pretty friendly and I had 2 great girls so I decided to go there again instead of trying a new place.

The place is very friendly and the Tencho welcomed me and was very polite. I said it was my 2nd time and he took me to the wash your mouth / brush your teeth place. Once I was done I grabbed my drink and was taken to the cubicle. They have divisions and once you sit down it feels very private. The music can be monotonous, but it's pleasant. (Traditional Japanese Music)

I sat down and waited patiently for my girl to arrive. Mei came in and sat next to me. This place is great compared to other Sekukyaba because the booths are very private. (Big plus) Also, you can pretty much lay down and share a pretty awesome time with your girl. Well going back to Mei. She was really friendly. That's all. To be honest she was ok, but she wasn't my type so we just had a very friendly conversation. I think I could have gotten more, but I didn't try anything.

Then my little Angel came. Kako was next and wow, she was exactly what I wanted. A little Japanese girl with awesome breasts. We talked a little and I got from her accent that she wasn't from Tokyo. In fact she was from Hiroshima. I wouldn't say she was extremely beautiful, but we just connected, so it was great for me. After a few words I initiated ligh kissing and she started to get horny and then it was full FK and a lot of rubbing.

Then to the main course. Her breasts were soft and beautiful. Very sensitive without going over the top and her reactions felt real. I went there and stayed for a good 5 minutes and then she made me go on top. I'm telling you in different situation we would have done a lot of crazy shit to each other.

The only minus, that wasn't a problem really, was that she sneezed twice, she wasn't sick at all, but if I have a cold in a couple of days I will know why. However her sneezes kinda added to her Moe so I didn't mind at all. After we clothed-grinded for the last 5 minutes an older lady, (Mama san?) came and asked me if I wanted to extend, believe me, I wanted to, but I had something to do so I politely declined.

Right know I don't have a lot of money so cheap light places are exactly what I need (Can afford xD). My experience was great, had a talkative fun girl as appetizer and the main dish was incredible. Maybe I was lucky, but last time I was here I had a great Gyaru-ish girl that blew me away and a pretty girl next door chick.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is great, can be hit or miss if you are very selective with your preferences but the overall quality seems great for the price. I hope I can meet my little Angel again someday but my next target is the Email Advance 3p course, need to save a bit though, will post a review if I do it!

Last edited:
I asked them recently as I remember they do not accept gaijins. Does anyone know latest situation.

Reactions: Majora
I asked them recently as I remember they do not accept gaijins. Does anyone know latest situation.

The first time I went, the guy panicked and went inside and asked if Gaijins were ok, another guy came out looked at me and asked me if I spoke Japanese. I said yes. He confirmed that I understood the rules and let me in. (It was 5 pm, it wasn't very busy.)

This time (4pm) I just went in, said hello, said it was my second time and paid. The 1st girl said she has served some Americans and Chinese before so it could be that sometimes, depending on business, they accept Gaijin?

Be careful, the other "oiran" style named oedo do not accept gaijin. After 5PM price become crazy such as the double!
Well I am not anymore in such shop fantasy but I walked many times in front of.

Dear friends
I visited place.(See Majora's link above)
Place is gaijin friendly if you can speak Japanese.
They ask your Japanese level,if you have been in a shop like that..
So you can go if you can speak Japanese.

I went right in front of the shop a couple of days ago on my way back home and really wanted to go try it but I renounced after a dozen minutes of hesitation :notworthy:

Reactions: Majora